Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue (69873 Views)

BankyW, Chidinma, Zack Orji, And Onyeka Onwenu Pictured Together / Photo: What People Don't Know About Linda Ikeji -- Onyeka Nwelue / Sean Tizzle & Onyeka Onwenu Strike A Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by naijaboiy: 10:49am On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Yimu tongue when chris brown and trey songz are still dere
Ehn shockedshocked

Chris gini

It seems you want to end up in the hospital shocked
Ask rihana grin

5 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by B4UIWAZ(f): 10:49am On Oct 02, 2014
Airforce1: I don't even have any of her album or songs on my phone

Last time I listened to her song was in 2009 on star fm 101.5

You not gonna kill me you this boy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Dbestmax(m): 10:52am On Oct 02, 2014

Airforce my man....u dey fly
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
Ehn shockedshocked

Chris gini

It seems you want to end up in the hospital shocked
Ask rihana grin
Hehehehe...wizkid will replace him den tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Airforce1(m): 10:54am On Oct 02, 2014
Dbestmax:
Airforce my man....u dey fly

Thanks
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by naijaboiy: 10:56am On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
That short thing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Airforce1(m): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2014
B4UIWAZ:

You not gonna kill me you this boy cheesy

grin
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
That short thing undecided
Ehn leave it like dat grintongue

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 02, 2014
I like tiwa, but sometimes she acts like a woman under the influence of babalawo angry and it pisses me off! they call her African Beyonce, seriously?angry I hate her husband! he is just an ugly, stup!d man who finds pleasure in beating womenangry Beyonce would surely sue jayz if he dare raise his hands on her.. but tiwa is just so naive and washed out.. u knew he was a woman-beater yet u went ahead and married him in Dubai for that marra angry shame on you. better go back to Ur hawking of okpa!

4 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by MrsAnyanwu(f): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2014
Nairalanders una no go kill me with laff ooo

3 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by naijaboiy: 11:07am On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Ehn leave it like dat grintongue
When you finish Crushing on them you will come and meet me na angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
When you finish Crushing on them you will come and meet me na angry
U knw u are my number one embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Herrmes: 11:27am On Oct 02, 2014
Upon all wetin she try, this girl no gree fine, so she shift gear put for another thing, duh

4 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by tellwisdom: 11:31am On Oct 02, 2014
**Goes to check my indomie on fire** undecided

8 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by blesoh(f): 11:32am On Oct 02, 2014
Tiwa dong suffer.
After the dubai spending,so this is the outcome.its so annoying.
Pls WHERE IS HER EMINADO.
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by lottoe(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2014
mesoade: I'll always prefer chidinma to this thing.

And to think that some of our girls had her as their role models.
Which of these celebrities deserve to be ones role model?...to me none embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by salbis(m): 11:34am On Oct 02, 2014
godofwar666: grin hmmmm stop lying se you won talk say you never listen to dorrobucci
Dorobucci was a collabo, and not Tiwa Savage's song.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by 100Cents: 11:45am On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: Same Here

I played her song inside my small poultry farm and the egg layers didn't lay egg for months.sad

It will never happen again.

Amen..

5 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by 100Cents: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2014
SpaceGoat: do you know how to love a woman?? undecided

Yun haf cum again..
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by Kunleskey(m): 11:50am On Oct 02, 2014
Help me tell her o..all those celebrity has turn everything to game....they don't want to kn or care maybe you are hurt or not
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by mesoade(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
lottoe:
Which of these celebrities deserve to be ones role model?...to me none embarassed
what of Asa?

And chidinma appears to be the most decent of all his peers that sings same kind of music.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by 100Cents: 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2014
tellwisdom: **Goes to check my indomie on fire** undecided

okay.

6 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by iamrealdeji(m): 12:05pm On Oct 02, 2014

And she thinks she's the shit,if she doesn't take care,she'll be flushed

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by iamrealdeji(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2014

And she thinks she's the Poo,if she doesn't take care,she'll be flushed
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by lottoe(m): 12:11pm On Oct 02, 2014
mesoade: what of Asa?

And chidinma appears to be the most decent of all his peers that sings same kind of music.
That reminds me ,i personally respect Asa, i think she is Cool to have as a role model. Well, Chidinma, might appear decent tho, but most times their songs affects their way of life. Pride is something common with Nigerian celebrities.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by mesoade(m): 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
lottoe:
That reminds me ,i personally respect Asa, i think she is Cool to have as a role model. Well, Chidinma, might appear decent tho, but most times their songs affects their way of life. Pride is something common with Nigerian celebrities.
Especially the female ones,thats why they don't have a long lasting marriage

1 Like

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by iamrealdeji(m): 12:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
grin Lmao,you to Chris Brown or the homeboy Trey? When thousands of extremely gorgeous and fly girls that look like Tammy Torres and Lilly Ghalichi are there

5 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by daveP(m): 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
marieolae: Naija ppl just hate dis woman..I wonder y oo
shes fuelling the 'hate'. Wait youre a die-hard fan of her's? (jots down valuable details)

4 Likes

Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by daveP(m): 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
he doesnt want to get married till 34! wink
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by iamrealdeji(m): 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Sorry o hun,i was just joking,pele
You're a fine girl
Re: Dear Tiwa Savage, You Are NOT Beyonce" - Onyeka Nwelue by iamrealdeji(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
blesoh: Tiwa dong suffer.
After the dubai spending,so this is the outcome.its so annoying.
Pls WHERE IS HER EMINADO.
Gbese,owo wogbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Who Is The Slay Queen Hugging Davido Like That? - Fans Ask / Dj Cuppy Took Her Sidekick To Italy For A Luxury Ferrari Show / Wizkid To Naira Marley—You're Going To Change Nothing By Singing Yahoo Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.