Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

You Right And Wrong Imagination Toward A Person.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Right And Wrong Imagination Toward A Person.? (695 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / What Do U Do When The Wrong One Loves You Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Right And Wrong Imagination Toward A Person.? by Kunleskey(m): 11:36am On Oct 02, 2014
What is your right and wrong imagination toward a person you have not meet or see before..? Have you ever imagine how your future wife/husband will be.? And how many of your imagination come to reality?
Re: You Right And Wrong Imagination Toward A Person.? by Dbestmax(m): 11:48am On Oct 02, 2014
Kunleskey: What is your right and wrong imagination toward a person you have not meet or see before..? Have you ever imagine how your future wife/husband will be.? And how many of your imagination come to reality?
Havnt realy imagined any of the Above
Buh rite nw am imagining wat puting a bullet tru ur head wud feel like
Re: You Right And Wrong Imagination Toward A Person.? by Kunleskey(m): 11:53am On Oct 02, 2014
Dbestmax:
Havnt realy imagined any of the Above
Buh rite nw am imagining wat puting a bullet tru ur head wud feel like
pls don't try it o and open your eyes right now
Re: You Right And Wrong Imagination Toward A Person.? by Dbestmax(m): 12:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kunleskey: pls don't try it o and open your eyes right now
Open my eyes to wat
Re: You Right And Wrong Imagination Toward A Person.? by Kunleskey(m): 12:40pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dbestmax:
Open my eyes to wat
so that you will not put the trigger on my head
Re: You Right And Wrong Imagination Toward A Person.? by Dbestmax(m): 12:46pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kunleskey: so that you will not put the trigger on my head
Lol...I jst dey imagine am if say d gun dey ma hand u wud av met ur ancestors 2hrs ago
Re: You Right And Wrong Imagination Toward A Person.? by Kunleskey(m): 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dbestmax:
Lol...I jst dey imagine am if say d gun dey ma hand u wud av met ur ancestors 2hrs ago
imposible not yet time...na imagination he go be..it will never come to reality....it can never manifest

(1) (Reply)

Why Can't Girls Load Richarge Card To Call Her Guy/boyfriend? / A Clean Or Dirty Slap? / For Lovers: If You Do These 7 Things On A First Date, You’re Doing It Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.