Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

How I Took Your Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Took Your Girlfriend (2476 Views)

You Know She Is Your Crush, So U Took Your Chance And Ask Her Out She Says.... / D Girl I Took Home Released Urine On My Bed While Making Love / What Would You Talk About On The Phone With Your Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by franzis(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
Hahahaha grin

Only if you made sense cheesy

Please who are you again
question for the gods
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by MrCork: 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
izaray: Hahahahaha..some pple are beginning to talk out of anger, bro sorry, no too vex abeg!

...see yor triangle head like Nigerian....r u even light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
franzis: question for the gods
Ok let me Ask Ifa cheesy
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
izaray: But didn't u tink, dis poster is making a point here? Yes/No
LoL,,i thought I just explained that to you cheesy
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by MrCork: 12:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
franzis: DO foolZ still reside in london? Queen Elizabeth must hear this

...franka,please chill out....i waz not rude to u. Bro i simply asked if u work as a mechanic coz u loooookit...i lie?...bro, u seen yor face? undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by izaray(f): 12:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL,,i thought I just explained that to you cheesy
Lol...i kno u dnt want to believe dat, lets leave d question for d gods to ans!
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by franzis(m): 12:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrCork:

...franka,please chill out....i waz not rude to u. Bro i simply asked if u work as a mechanic coz u loooookit...i lie?...bro, u seen yor face? undecided
at least is still better than begging on the streets of london
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by Agybabe(f): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Believe it or not, this post has hurt some guys.

"You treat your girlfriend like crap, then she meets someone who treats her like a queen. They started seeing each other and you call it cheating. Are you a Learner with a big red *L* or an enemy of progress?
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 12:43pm On Oct 02, 2014
izaray: Lol...i kno u dnt want to believe dat, lets leave d question for d gods to ans!
i'm already asking Ifa
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by naijaboiy: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Agybabe: Believe it or not, this post has hurt some guys.

"You treat your girlfriend like crap, then she meets someone who treats her like a queen. They started seeing each other and you call it cheating. Are you a Learner with a big red *L* or an enemy of progress?
I know the pic where you got this write-up tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by izaray(f): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrCork:

...see yor triangle head like Nigerian....r u even light skin? angry
I can see, u lack manners, we av be commenting here witout insulting any body, anyway go on, tel us more abt how big and wider ur mouth is!
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by MrCork: 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
franzis: at least is still better than begging on the streets of london

...u said u took someone girlfriend with that kinda face & shirt,abi.....brother,be nice to me and i will gladly send u £12 to buy a proper suit ther in Nigeria. (no offense) angry

1 Like

Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by izaray(f): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: NONSENSE
My world does not revolve around her, I got other things to do so get busy dude.
Are you saying I should not go out with friends because I'm dating? NONSENSE
You can phone her all you like. A real lady cannot be taken so easily
Laziness doesn't pay. You will need to eat after driving her around, so get busy with your life.
You can't be available all the time, can you? NONSENSE
I don't date babies.
How can I say she is my woman if I was never there for her?
So you are the sense behind all these awesome texts that I have been recieving? She edited and forwarded all of them to me. Thanks.
The more she smile, the more you are deceived.
The more you stay around her the more she wonder if you have a job
While you are trying to take her from me, another guy is busy with girlfriend cause you have forgotten her too.
Sorry bro, The angels I know are in heaven. Earth, especially Nigeria is to hot for them.
Tell how foolish you are, while you are busy trying her she is also busy trying me. Who is the loser now bro?
Bro............ My gf won't have time for all your "NONSENSE" because she is also busy.
Cha!!! Bro dis post has really toughed u lol
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by Crocz(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
franzis: Lame minded niggaZ be commenting so much about friendzone... Probably a whole bunch of them are victims or their chicken brains can't decipher the post

Hellooo...my "large brained friend", o ya explain what the dude's trynna pass...looks like you the only Einstein here cheesy
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by YourCrush: 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
cheryl1:
Lol
Is dat really u?
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by MrCork: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
izaray: I can see, u lack manners, we av be commenting here witout insulting any body, anyway go on, tel us more abt how big and wider ur mouth is!

...sweery...who or when did i insult anybody?...i simply ask if u waz light skin & then u started cussin inocent people for no reason.....could u please please grow up & STOP actin like a Nigerian.

....nairaland is not a market place....please QUIT derailin Tha thread! (no offense)
undecided

1 Like

Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by franzis(m): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrCork:

...u said u took someone girlfriend with that kinda face & shirt,abi.....brother,be nice to me and i will gladly send u £12 to buy a proper suit ther in Nigeria. (no offense) angry
wanderer be seeking attention, and I will kindly send you 50 naira to feed yourself #IgotUrback
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by MrCork: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
franzis: wanderer be seeking attention, and I will kindly send you 50 naira to feed yourself #IgotUrback

...brother...no offense again to u picture profile but u look like someone on hunger strike...please use the moiney to by bread or somtin (no offense again) embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by YourCrush: 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
Tallesty1: NONSENSE
My world does not revolve around her, I got other things to do so get busy dude.
Are you saying I should not go out with friends because I'm dating? NONSENSE
You can phone her all you like. A real lady cannot be taken so easily
Laziness doesn't pay. You will need to eat after driving her around, so get busy with your life.
You can't be available all the time, can you? NONSENSE
I don't date babies.
How can I say she is my woman if I was never there for her?
So you are the sense behind all these awesome texts that I have been recieving? She edited and forwarded all of them to me. Thanks.
The more she smile, the more you are deceived.
The more you stay around her the more she wonder if you have a job
While you are trying to take her from me, another guy is busy with girlfriend cause you have forgotten her too.
Sorry bro, The angels I know are in heaven. Earth, especially Nigeria is to hot for them.
Tell how foolish you are, while you are busy trying her she is also busy trying me. Who is the loser now bro?
Bro............ My gf won't have time for all your "NONSENSE" because she is also busy.
Bro, u get time ooo
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by kelitacliff(m): 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Let me believe u are not talking about naija girls because these things don't thrill them,they see u as another mugu
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by izsmike: 2:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
nice poem @ op......... u copied it from whr?
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by franzis(m): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
izsmike: nice poem @ op......... u copied it from whr?
another tough questions for the gods
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2014
Nonsensicus arranticus.
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
YourCrush: Is dat really u?
No
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by YourCrush: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2014
cheryl1:
No
lolz.. R u sure?
Re: How I Took Your Girlfriend by franzis(m): 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2014
MrCork:

...brother...no offense again to u picture profile but u look like someone on hunger strike...please use the moiney to by bread or somtin (no offense again) embarassed
when will stop hiding for fear of deportation or u haven't saved up enough from begging

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Sexy Messages To Start A Sexy Conversation / Hello Guys! These Are What Your Er3ction Says About Your Heart Health / Which Class Do You Belong.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.