Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,600 members, 7,955,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:40 PM

ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? (1940 Views)

Is This Abnormal? Is Something Wrong With Me? Pls I Need Your Advise. / Advice Needed Urgently Plssssss..... / Is Something Wrong With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by JERRY1925(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Being in like 3 relationships and all ends up in the same way...we date 4 a week break up for two days...and am always the one begging....the last happened when I met dis girl..I tried so hard to make us work...but recently we had issues and that made me shout on her..and dat was it..she said its OVER, a relationship that has being for a year..these the third time and its really not about money because am working..but any girl I met, we will so be in love 4 months..then we strt having issues...is it me Or its d wrong girls..
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 02, 2014
JERRY1925: Being in like 3 relationships and all ends up in the same way...we date 4 a week break up for two days...and am always the one begging....the last happened when I met dis girl..I tried so hard to make us work...but recently we had issues and that made me shout on her..and dat was it..she said its OVER, a relationship that has being for a year..these the third time and its really not about money because am working..but any girl I met, we will so be in love 4 months..then we strt having issues...is it me Or its d wrong girls..

[size=60] Go and make money!! [/size]
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by JERRY1925(m): 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
My friend money is not d issue.

1 Like

Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by JERRY1925(m): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
4 the 1st nd second money might be, but 4 dis 3rd...evrytin just going dsame as d 1st nd second
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by kay29000(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
JERRY1925: 4 the 1st nd second money might be, but 4 dis 3rd...evrytin just going dsame as d 1st nd second

Maybe you don't create enough time to spend with them, or treat them like shit.
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by JERRY1925(m): 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
kay29000:

Maybe you don't create enough time to spend with them, or treat them like shit.

There's nothing I dnt do.
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Ewamoind(f): 1:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
Pray. And move on. Hope you are not thinking its a spiritual issh already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Unionised(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
JERRY1925: Being in like 3 relationships and all ends up in the same way...we date 4 a week break up for two days...and am always the one begging....the last happened when I met dis girl..I tried so hard to make us work...but recently we had issues and that made me shout on her..and dat was it..she said its OVER, a relationship that has being for a year..these the third time and its really not about money because am working..but any girl I met, we will so be in love 4 months..then we strt having issues...is it me Or its d wrong girls..

take a break...

...a long one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by JERRY1925(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
Unionised:

take a break...

...a long one.

You right..but am 27 and I want to get married b4 30
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by JERRY1925(m): 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Ewamoind: Pray. And move on. Hope you are not thinking its a spiritual issh already
Seriously @ this point I dnt knw wat to think about.
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Unionised(m): 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
JERRY1925:

You right..but am 27 and I want to get married b4 30

Thats why they don't work out.

Why put yourself under pressure.

Must you please others to displease yourself?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by JERRY1925(m): 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
Unionised:

Thats why they don't work out.

Why put yourself under pressure.

Must you please others to displease yourself?

Am not under pressure, I just want som1 to b with 4 like a year or 2 b4 marriage..am not in a haste to date..its just dat anytime a girl picks intrest in me..it does not last..d last happend like a magic just because I shouted @ her for laughing @ me...and I asked her if she normal 4 doing dat..I evn apologised..but she syd she cnt..comeback
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by darlingnuel(m): 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dude, I understand you have formed the habit of 'begging' a girl to stay. That's pathetic! If you beg for love, you are gonna keep begging to keep it! When they see ur desperation, they take u as 'worthless' and I guess, no sane girl would want such a man. Now, quit being desperate! Act like u don't care and they'd be the ones swept off their feet by ur confidence! Possibly, also, work on ur attitude: U talked about shouting at some gal. Probably u re hot tempered or impatient. That's a redflag!

4 Likes

Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Unionised(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
JERRY1925:

Am not under pressure, I just want som1 to b with 4 like a year or 2 b4 marriage..am not in a haste to date..its just dat anytime a girl picks intrest in me..it does not last..d last happend like a magic just because I shouted @ her for laughing @ me...and I asked her if she normal 4 doing dat..I evn apologised..but she syd she cnt..comeback

"Just because you shouted at her"

There's no "just" here.

Because you have been trying to please her all along, showing her your best behaviour, she's not used to that side of you.
It becomes a big deal....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Kunleskey(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
You maybe thinking something is wrong with you but, you're wrong.there's time 4 everything don't just rush into any girl and run bck..just pray over it you will surely get what u want...
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by MrCork: 1:46pm On Oct 02, 2014

...ther u go. .u shout at a lady ..she leaves and u start cryn...bro,from yor picture profile and the Nigeria made suit u wearin..u look like the typical Homebase guy that looks down on. Guys like u believe its all about buyn gifs and spending money...hell f****ing no.

..women r special and u hav no choice but to treat them as diamond..akways...u dont treat her right..guess wot..someone else wil coz u ain't superman.

my final advise...be patient,be gentle and be a good listener or else...u be lonely!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by echobee(f): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
JERRY1925:

There's nothing I dnt do.
Hmmmmmm lipsrsealed. Then something is wrong some where sad
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Rapsainot(m): 1:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yungwizzzy:

[size=60] Go and make money!! [/size]
[size=60]MAKE MORE MONEY, AS IN MORE MONEY!!![/size]
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Vikky014(f): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2014
JERRY1925:

haba ur love laughed @you?u became angry?low self esteem comes to mind!work on your self.meanwhile d girl no try @all.
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by darlingnuel(m): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2014
Dude, I understand you have formed the habit of 'begging' a girl to stay. That's pathetic! If you beg for love, you are gonna keep begging to keep it! When they see ur desperation, they take u as 'worthless' and I guess, no sane girl would want such a man. Now, quit being desperate! Act like u don't care and they'd be the ones swept off their feet by ur confidence! Possibly, also, work on ur attitude: U talked about shouting at some gal. Probably u re hot tempered or impatient. That's a redflag!
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Mrval20(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
You raised your voice on her (and apparently apologised later on) and she called it quits? Have you ever wondered what happens when Don Jazzy scolds a lady?
Bro, it's either you need lots of self confidence or you need money.
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by chinnyonwu(m): 2:25pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrCork:

...ther u go. .u shout at a lady ..she leaves and u start cryn...bro,from yor picture profile and the Nigeria made suit u wearin..u look like the typical Homebase guy that looks down on. Guys like u believe its all about buyn gifs and spending money...hell f****ing no.

..women r special and u hav no choice but to treat them as diamond..akways...u dont treat her right..guess wot..someone else wil coz u ain't superman.

my final advise...be patient,be gentle and be a good listener or else...u be lonely!
angry
sometimes u talk like a sane person.
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Well, from wat u've said, u're very gud at catchin but very bad at maintaining. Its either u're too proud, too stingy, a bragger, too pathetic, too jealous, over protective or just not gud in bed. Dose r some of d qualities ladies run away from. So where do u belong?
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Rexnegro(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Apply Right attitude on girls u will get it right...I mean be patients for their annoying nature trust me u will tank me later...and play along, be open n expressive to them...lie to them in place or issue u need lie to them..cos girls don't value truths at all...wen u tell them the truth from ur heart u get a bad reactions from them but lie to them oh no u don make them happy.... So bro in summary play along with patience
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by MrCork: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
chinnyonwu:
sometimes u talk like a sane person.

....question..is it illegal for u people in that Nigeria to hav proper English name like lucky,James,bingo,sally or turner?....brother. .what the hell is chinchingugunono and how on earth do u expect women to take u serious?..

. .you people mennnn !
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by dipkol(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Now this is it........uv always bin beggin.......she iznt used to bin told off by u......quit beggin man......that's not necessary always...not that d next guy shez going to be with won't shout at her,but she knows the guy wit that already.....so she iznt gon c it as an issue too big for her to cope with.

On the end thot......for she to leav just like that,she might(over 50%)hve bin double dating.....I might be wrng,but personally I hve 100% trust issue wi ladies.

Also don't make it a MUST u gettin married b4 30........this will make u not wanna loose ur gal,so u result to beggin always...

Rememba out mothers were scolded and they never left

Dunno of ur 1st n 2nd babe.....but ur 3rd babe aint loyal....

Unionised:

"Just because you shouted at her"

There's no "just" here.

Because you have been trying to please her all along, showing her your best behaviour, she's not used to that side of you.
It becomes a big deal....
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mr cork no go ki me o. Hehehhehehheheehhehe. Op try try nd kip trying harder one day it will work if it doesn't become a priest. Simple
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
You are not just mature enough to manage a relationship, you stil play secondary school relationship.

If you will get into new relationship, change tactics
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by chinnyonwu(m): 6:12pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrCork:

....question..is it illegal for u people in that Nigeria to hav proper English name like lucky,James,bingo,sally or turner?....brother. .what the hell is chinchingugunono and how on earth do u expect women to take u serious?..

. .you people mennnn !
undecided
bingo have u ever heard of a nickname before ? or in London ur moniker must be your name . anu mpam
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by LadyCaty(f): 6:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Your own will surely be urs when she kums arnd so pls dnt be i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a haste 2 mari.if your present gf is not meant 4 you she will definitely go so dnt tink sumtyn is wrng wit u nd lastly pls put everityn i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ prayer.
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
my guy just b patient. i have the same issue. i want to marry before 30. but i have left everything in God's hands. look for girls from 25years up, they are more matured and serious.
Re: ADVICE Plssssss, Is Something Wrong WITH Me.. ? by agrovick(m): 9:36pm On Oct 02, 2014
MrCork:

. .you people mennnn !
undecided
were ni bobo yi sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Ways To Win A Man's Heart..... / Can You Marry A Starmmerer? / 6 Problems Only Girls With Big Boobs Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.