Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public (1711 Views)

Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Can Your Man Kiss Your Feet? / Where To Kiss And What It Means And Where To Kiss Your Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Princecalm(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kissing in public is not too decent considering african thinking but it is one of the sure way of proving you really love your partner.So have you ever been bold enough to kiss in public?,i mean broad daylight.
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Unionised(m): 3:52pm On Oct 02, 2014
Princecalm: Kissing in public is not too decent considering african thinking but it is one of the sure way of proving you really love your partner.So have you ever been bold enough to kiss in public?,i mean broad daylight.

Irresponsibility...
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
i wuldnt call it bold tho,i just culd get really touch and coquettish wen am wt my sugar...*dah dude tho..kissed him in d presence of his friends and he turned scarlet,talkless of in public*he wuld just melt..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Houseofglam7(f): 3:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
This is the reason I said only adults should date. undecided
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by KMTee(f): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2014
kiss kiss
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by cc150615(f): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
I'm here to read comments
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2014
it doesn't sound mature to be at all we get house naa or inside our car
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2014
Errrrrrr, wrong thread.
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by libertyfather(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
Na today?
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
The only people afraid to kiss their boo in public are ugly couples.

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
sonOfLucifer: The only people afraid to kiss their boo in public are ugly couples.
says who? The only people afraid to kiss in public are born players!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Instead of all d mushy sushy lip locking how abt we pouring our saliva into seperate water bottles den we can just drink dem on d road. We d still be kissing abi
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by ronald4lif(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2014
Yes I can
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by timilehing(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
I wished bug she won't just allow it
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by herald9: 5:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
if Love Garden or Play Park is a public place... Then someone is as guilty as charged....
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
rozzay: Instead of all d mushy sushy lip locking how abt we pouring our saliva into seperate water bottles den we can just drink dem on d road. We d still be kissing abi

Eww kinda sounds gross
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
Wen is 4 appreciation i dont is bad but if is 4 impression den is bad
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 02, 2014

Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by happykidArotiba(m): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
if you truly love! den why can't you?
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by cc150615(f): 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
herald9: if Love Garden or Play Park is a public place... Then someone is as guilty as charged....
that sounds cool,or should I say u sound cool? whichever
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by herald9: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
cc150615:
that sounds cool,or should I say u sound cool? whichever
cheesy

...and you seem coded...what does Cc150615 mean?
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
missberrypop5: says who? The only people afraid to kiss in public are born players!
Are you ugly?
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
missberrypop5: says who? The only people afraid to kiss in public are born players!
That, my dear, is being cautious.
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by cc150615(f): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
herald9:
cheesy

...and you seem coded...what does Cc150615 mean?
It means my moniker
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 02, 2014
cc150615:
It means my moniker

hmmmm! grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by djeezy(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
Interesting
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by sweetBummsy(f): 8:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
rozzay: Instead of all d mushy sushy lip locking how abt we pouring our saliva into seperate water bottles den we can just drink dem on d road. We d still be kissing abi
eeewwww...r u kiddin me #coversmouth
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by karferguso(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
lolz
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by iceberylin(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ĩ ÚŚÚÁĹĹŶ ŚŤĔÁĹ ŤĤĔ ĶĨŚŚ wink
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by 01karma(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
rozzay:
Instead of all d mushy sushy lip locking how abt we pouring our saliva into seperate water bottles den we can just drink dem on d road. We d still be kissing abi
dirty girl angry
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by 2aces(m): 9:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
rozzay:
Haba rozzay! Why na?? You just made me throw up all the food i ate since morning.
Re: Have You Been Bold Enough To Kiss Your GF/BF In Public by 2aces(m): 9:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Just kissing?? My hands can even go places down below in public, and you are here asking if i could kiss her in church

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You End A loving Relationship Because Of Bad Se.x? / What Can You Say About This Picture? / What Is the Appropriate Level Of Intimacy Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.