Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. (1591 Views)

Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / When A Guy Tries To Get Your Attention By Walking Past You Several Times? / I Have PM Rokiatu Several Times But She Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Padams: 8:06pm On Oct 26, 2014
Yes! I do love so much but she likes been authoritative at times, use insulting words on me. Most times fight me and tear my clothes. She takes little things so offensive. I don't know what to do. I am not satisfied with this character because i want to marry her. What's your advice Please?
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by ivyy(f): 8:11pm On Oct 26, 2014
Tears your cloth shocked
And your still asking grin
Things like this never end well

1 Like

Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Princecalm(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2014
She is already showing the signs before marriage,you are damn lucky unlike what some guys experience after marriage.
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by SRT8: 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Your marriage will not last, and no, I'm not swearing for your union. But, even a blind man can see this would not work. The sex may be good and that's where it ends, but good sex doesn't translate automatically to a happy marriage or a good wife.

Marriage is not something you jump into thinking the other person will change, cos most times, they don't. It's better to pull the plug now. And never ever threaten her with ending the relationship because of her behavior, cos believe me, she'll trick you into believing that she has changed and once you fall for the trap and go ahead with marriage, your life becomes a living hell.

2 Likes

Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by AnyAndy(m): 8:29pm On Oct 26, 2014
Run Away 4ur dear Life.......
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
Padams:
Yes! I do love so much but she likes been authoritative at times, use insulting words on me. Most times fight me and tear my clothes. She takes little things so offensive. I don't know what to do. I am not satisfied with this character because i want to marry her. What's your advice Please?

Dude walk away while you still can.

1 Like

Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Why should a human see fire and still choose to enter?

2 Likes

Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
Elantracey:
Why should a human see fire and still choose to enter?
abi,cos i dnt understand
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Afrok(m): 2:14am On Oct 27, 2014
Op she's the husband while U are the wife, don't marry her but she should marry U so that it won't be surprising to people around U when she starts beating U up after marriage.
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am undecided.

If marriage is all about marrying someone who'll treat U like shit, then I think being single will be the best.
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Nobody: 2:24am On Oct 27, 2014
Op don't mind does people above me marry her she will change

Seriously she will change
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 27, 2014
Don't run, never mind those saying you should run.

Till she disgrace you publicly,never run,ok.
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 27, 2014
ivyy:
Tears your cloth shocked
And your still asking grin
Things like this never end well
Abi oo,a gal locking my shirt makes so embraced not to talk of tearing my cloth,I can never forgive such a girl
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by misszainab(f): 3:26am On Oct 27, 2014
There's more to this...a lady can't just use insultive words on you or fight you just like that. Maybe there's somthing you need to change about yourself that the only way she can communicate with you is thru that action. Op complete your story, there's something u're not telling us!
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by maryam6(f): 3:28am On Oct 27, 2014
samflexxy:
Op don't mind does people above me marry her she will change

Seriously she will change
how sure are u she will change?
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 27, 2014
misszainab:
There's more to this...a lady can't just use insultive words on you or fight you just like that. Maybe there's somthing you need to change about yourself that the only way she can communicate with you is thru that action. Op complete your story, there's something u're not telling us!
are u just registering today?what takes u so long?

Welcome to the family...but with what u wrote up there u don't look like a 1st timer @ all
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by misszainab(f): 3:36am On Oct 27, 2014
Ipledge:
are u just registering today?what takes u so long?

Welcome to the family...but with what u wrote up there u don't look like a 1st timer @ all
yeah yeah, I registered again...deactivated my 1st acct.
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Nobody: 3:38am On Oct 27, 2014
misszainab:
yeah yeah, I registered again...deactivated my 1st acct.
We nairalander know our self
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by adrainuche(m): 3:51am On Oct 27, 2014
Wait till u get stabbed in d Abdomen before you quit kiss kiss
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 27, 2014
maryam6:
how sure are u she will change?
after the op is dead of hearth attack that's when she'll naw change
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 27, 2014
Also Tear her Pant and Bra...*shikena*
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by misszainab(f): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2014
Ipledge:
We nairalander know our self
Yeah
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by jnrbayano(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2014
Padams,

She tears your clothes you say?

If she is a seamstress that can tear clothes in order to sew or mend them she is justified.

However, I hope you realise that mad people also tear clothes.

If she is not a seamstress, who then is she? Mad lady?

RUN!!
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by xtervaganza(m): 8:20am On Oct 27, 2014
She tear your cloth? She chop craze ni abi na you chop the craze? grin

Oh boy, your babe na tigress ooo lol
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by jujutom(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2014
Enjoy Being Single: A Guide On How Not To Cheat… http://just9janewz..com/2014/10/enjoy-being-single-guide-on-how-not-to.html?m=1
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Akop: 11:20am On Oct 27, 2014
;DI swear she is a wife, and 'll be a better one when she skin u alive. Mr lover
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by bakynes(m): 12:12pm On Oct 27, 2014
Same behaviour as my ex gf, very temperamental, she also tears my shirt, slaps me when she catches me wooing a girl on social network chats. The sex was fantastic that was why I found it very difficult to quit the rship then,until one day she threw my clothes on the street and threatened to tear my original car documents. Me that promised myself never to lay hands on a woman found myself whipping her with my belt. We then ended it after 2 years of been together.
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by angelsing(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
Am in same shoe with u ooo, though she has never gone thar far by tearing my clothe..she gets angry easily and talks rudely to me and its ruining the relationship..her attitude is killing me, have tried so much to talk to her abt it but she has refused to change too bad I love her so much. Now am caught in the middle of breaking up the relationship am just foot dragging cos I love her so much and no sign she will change. Just tired. For christ sake wat kind of girl gets angry for asking if she does morning devotion?..sorry I derial ur thread but if u feel u can't cope with her attitude guess u need to do the needful
Re: We've Tried Several Times To Quit But Still Find Ourselves Together. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 27, 2014
Padams:

This may not be love but a codependent situation. A part of you seems to enjoy the drama otherwise why would you want to marry a woman that tears your clothes? Why do you keep returning to the pain? She is not the source of joy she gives you pain. You know what to do -don't marry her. The thing is you don't know how to leave her this may be your job- how to leave her maybe you can start by asking yourself why you choose to be with a woman who disrespects you? there can be no love without respect. Start by respecting yourself when you respect yourself you can hardly tolerate people who don't respect you in your inner circle talk more as a wife.

I encourage you to find healthier women they are all over the place which means you have to become emotionally healthy as well. Leave this woman you already know you deserve better.

All the best.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reason This 11 Year Old Got Married Will Break Your Heart. / Why Do Ladies Value Their Buttocks Even More Than Their Breasts? / What Most Nigerian Men Love About Their Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.