Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! (5728 Views)

Types Of Punishments You Received When You Were In Primary And Secondary School. / Primary And Secondary Schools To Now Resume Sept 22 / Quick Shots: Crazy Nigerian Secondary School Names. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by understatement: 9:12am On Oct 03, 2014
funshyboi: you must be from ogbomosho
cool cool
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by RebelLeader15(m): 9:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Orita Ayelala (Ayelala junction) community School Orita Ayelala Ilaje L.G Ondo state

Oloshi Nur/Pry school Igbinsi Olooto Okitipupa L.G Ondo state

Samwagba (sam come take) Group of School Ore Ondo state

Ori Oke iwa mimo ( mountain of good character) Second. School Ilaje. Ondo state

Iya bukky elewe omo Nur/Pry School Lobuko ( owner of he-goat) Okitipupa Ondo state

1 Like

Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 03, 2014
Olodo primary school Ozoro, saw dat one in Delta state. grin grin
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Missonas(f): 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
understatement: Wizkid is in ibadan..bodija I think
Aunty america pry/sec school..original name is aitch america or smtin bt dat's wat pple call it
Ori eran(goat head) community grammar school
Aperin(elephant killer)comm gram schl..ibadan
Nokia nur/pry skul

I knw say na ibadan go get killer names pass cheesy
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by ayanbaba2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
My_lády_grammar_school,
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Camellia(f): 12:58pm On Oct 03, 2014
traware post=/post/26817708:
shocked
traware post=/post/26817708:
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Godmystrength: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
KILORU grammar school (this one is in ilesa, Osun state)--- kiloru means ''wetin you carry''
ODONGUNYAN grammar school (this one is in ikorodu, Lagos state)---Odongunyan means ''mortar is pounding yam''
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Godmystrength: 12:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
wreckingball:
So I was driving along Ojota sometime ago when I saw a school bus drive by with an inscription that looked like a55...something.

I sat arguing with myself on how good my eyesights were.

"Your mind don spoil finish o. How dem go name school put a55 for inside am. Na Ashford dem write for there." I was saying to myself until I met up with the school bus thanks to a traffic jam at the front.

Lo and behold, my eyes deceived me not! Boldly written on the side of the school bus was ASSFOOD International Schools!!!

I was like WTF!!! Assfood!!! Who gives a school such a gay and dirty sounding name!?!

Kindly share any weird or funny school names you've come across.

PS: you can google the name of the school to confirm

I actually saw their white school bus this very morning at mile12 on my way to work and i remembered your post. grin grin grin ASSFOOD blablabla (Nursery, primary and college)
Re: Weird And Funny Primary And Secondary School Names! by Godmystrength: 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
RebelLeader15:
Orita Ayelala (Ayelala junction) community School Orita Ayelala Ilaje L.G Ondo state

Oloshi Nur/Pry school Igbinsi Olooto Okitipupa L.G Ondo state

Samwagba (sam come take) Group of School Ore Ondo state

Ori Oke iwa mimo ( mountain of good character) Second. School Ilaje. Ondo state

Iya bukky elewe omo Nur/Pry School Lobuko ( owner of he-goat) Okitipupa Ondo state

shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway – Study In Norway / Leaked!!! Kadpoly 2017/2018 Admission List / Unilag Banking And Finance Cut Off Mark?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.