Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (178151 Views)

20 Romantic Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Oyinhoney(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2006
List Of Questions I Can Ask My New Boyfriend

okay yall i need your help seriously. Can you all list down things that I could ask my boyfriend? See the thing is, I just started dating this guy and I don't know what to ask him whenever were talking. So basically I need a list of questions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by IAH(f): 8:40pm On Jan 12, 2006
Haha! Is he your first boyfriend?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by disney(f): 8:57pm On Jan 12, 2006
I feel you oyin honey, Well as your Nigerian sistaz : let me help you out a little bit.

1) ask him which car he drives . cheesy that way you can start talking about cars.
2) Ask him how much he earns. cheesy that way issues of salaries can come up
3) Ask him where he leaves whether na aj city or na vg city or lekki. cheesy that way you can start talking about nigerian rich and poor neighbourhoods
4) Ask him whether he is the minister son's or shoemaker's son. that way you can start talking about education
5) Ask him whether he travels abroad or whether he travels to southafrica. cheesy that way you can find out if he is into business and issues of money matter go come up
6) Pretend to admire his shoes ( so that you can know wiht style if he is into designer stuffs). that way you can change ur discussion into shoes and taste.
7) Pretend that he smells good so that you can find out if he uses (expensive perfume ) that way you can start talking about the different kind of perfumes you use and the bobo de use

Girlfriend best of luck.  grin grin

By the time you ask him 7 of this questions, you would know whether the guy na real correct guy or whether na one yeye guy wey no get anything. You would know whether to dump him and move on or to continue with the relationship. cheers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by IAH(f): 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2006
Kaylala, that's wicked! Oyin don't mind him jare. You can ask your boyfriend about his family, his ambition and his plans for the future, his favorite foods, the things he loves to do and why he loves to do them. Actually, I expect him to be the one asking you questions first, so you can turn back all his questions to him by saying "What about you?" smiley

5 Likes

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kaylala(m): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2006
disney:

I feel you oyin honey, Well as your Nigeria sistaz : let me help you out a little bit.

1) ask him which car he drives . cheesy
2) Ask him how much he earns. cheesy
3) Ask him where he leaves whether na aj city or na vg city or lekki. cheesy
4) Ask him whether he is the minister son's or shoemaker's son.
5) Ask him whether he travels abroad or whether he travels to southafrica. cheesy
6) Pretend to admire his shoes ( so that you can know wiht style if he is into designer stuffs).
7) Pretend that he smells good so that you can find out if he uses (expensive perfume )

Girlfriend best of luck. grin grin

By the time you ask him 7 of this questions, you would know whether the guy na real correct guy or whether na one yeye guy wey no get anything.

I don't think this is the advise she asking for,haba.Ur mouth is very wide oo
IAH:

Kaylala, that's wicked! Oyin don't mind him jare. You can ask your boyfriend about his family, his ambition and his plans for the future, his favorite foods, the things he love to do and why he loves to do them. Actually, I expect him to be the one asking you questions first, so you can turn back all his questions to him by saying "What about you?" smiley

Good talk wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by hotangel2(f): 1:52am On Jan 13, 2006
Disney is funny!

Well, when u start talking, ask him how is day was. Thay way he'll say something about how an okada almost hit him, and then u'll tell him when that happened to ur sister, tongue and then he'll ask how ur day went, and you'll play.. "who can be the one to stay quiet for a long time without talking"... when u r both bored, he'll say summin and u'll work things out.

Actually, the boy will always find summin to say, they worry most abt these things than we girls do.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by buckeye(m): 1:54am On Jan 13, 2006
abeg gurls u keep posting oo, i cant wait to read more, by that i should be ready for any question from gurl.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kaylala(m): 10:49am On Jan 13, 2006
good sistas[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Freewilly(f): 10:53am On Jan 13, 2006
I would ask him how big his pee pee is.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kaylala(m): 1:38pm On Jan 13, 2006
Freewilly:

so that he can deliver effectively
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by nike4luv(f): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2006
Freewilly:

oh gawd! cheesy
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Oyinhoney(m): 8:10pm On Jan 13, 2006
thanx u guyz i tried all of dat but it aint workin n no his not my first bf its jus dat.his kinda different from all the other guyz ive dated in d past.he wants to get really know me n i really wanna know him.so basically wen we talk he'll b like hey watz up? n i b like nothin from then we jus kinda keep quiet not know wat to say its like he knows wat he can say to make r convo more interestin but its also like a lil punishment 4 me too.for not really sayin much..
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by 2nde(m): 8:20pm On Jan 13, 2006
I feel you oyin honey, Well as your Nigerian sistaz : let me help you out a little bit.

1) ask him which car he drives . that way you can start talking about cars.
2) Ask him how much he earns. that way issues of salaries can come up
3) Ask him where he leaves whether na aj city or na vg city or lekki. that way you can start talking about nigerian rich and poor neighbourhoods
4) Ask him whether he is the minister son's or shoemaker's son. that way you can start talking about education
5) Ask him whether he travels abroad or whether he travels to southafrica. that way you can find out if he is into business and issues of money matter go come up
6) Pretend to admire his shoes ( so that you can know wiht style if he is into designer stuffs). that way you can change your discussion into shoes and taste.
7) Pretend that he smells good so that you can find out if he uses (expensive perfume ) that way you can start talking about the different kind of perfumes you use and the bobo de use

Girlfriend best of luck.

By the time you ask him 7 of this questions, you would know whether the guy na real correct guy or whether na one yeye guy wey no get anything. You would know whether to dump him and move on or to continue with the relationship. cheers.
Does your own boyfriend has all that before you are telling someone to ask all that.
Those are just irrelevant questions for you to start a serious relationship, if i am the guy, i will just look at you as a gold digger *i aint messing with no gold digger*- Kanye
Your concern should be to know how much he loves you first before any other thing follow

1 Like

Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kaylala(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2006
Oyinhoney:

thanx u guyz i tried all of that but it aint workin n no his not my first boyfriend its jus that.his kind of different from all the other guyz ive dated in d past.he wants to get really know me n i really want to know him.

with all these,you guys are not really meant for one another.so i suggest that you possibly try another guy out.God willing words will flow out naturally from the two of you without seeking assistance or divine intervention
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Oyinhoney(m): 9:07pm On Jan 13, 2006
well we havent b together for that long...we jus started...
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kaylala(m): 9:13pm On Jan 13, 2006
then use your past experience wink
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Oyinhoney(m): 9:47pm On Jan 13, 2006
Well my past experinces werent that gud besides they were to forward...na mean?
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kaylala(m): 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2006
then you really have to take it slow. If you really love him,pull the words out of him.He might be a shy guy
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by 2nde(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2006
I support that too
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Freewilly(f): 10:23pm On Jan 13, 2006
If this gay is to shy to hold a conversation with you, dump his a** you know what the say about the shy ones girl friend.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Oyinhoney(m): 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2006
he aint shy. well not as shy as me m i think dat will b a dumb ass reason to leave him.i guess he jus wnts me to b more comfortable around n express myself more round him dats y his always acts quiet wen were on d fone.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by yummy(m): 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2006
is it a long distance relationship? as for me, i don't like talkin so long on phone but then, that doesn't mean you can't find something interesting to say to your lover.

On the other hand, i see no reason to plan what to say, why not stay silent when there's nothing to say and start again when there's something to yell about.

Planning what to say won't make your relationship real and natural. Just remember to ask stuff that comes to your mind not stuff that people on the forum tells you to ask. You're the one in the relationhip not us
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Oyinhoney(m): 10:22pm On Jan 14, 2006
yea i know yall aint my shoes rite now..but he always wants me 2 think of somethin 2 say b4 i call him not out of spite but jus bcuz...n e wayz sha its not a long distance relationship we both live in great britain.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by WesleyanA(f): 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2006
I understand where you're coming from Oyin. I myself don't really feel comfortable w/ people i have no clue about or strangers. but with people i know well, i have no problem.

maybe you can just ask him general questions but don't ask questions with one word answers like "how are you" because he's just going to say "good". and you have to think up another question again.

and if he asks a question, don't just say "yes" or "no" make your answer really long. idk
Is he really quiet because there's no way you can run out of things to say if he himself talks to you.

talk about stuff that are really long and interesting. that you two can hold a long conversation about.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by lopez(f): 10:48pm On Jan 14, 2006
honey, idon't think conversation   shld be that hard if u really care about one another.
u just have to start about asking him about his day , tell him u don't want just fine, but a download of all he has been up to . from when he woke up, by the time he finshed hw he spent his day , he will remember a laugh he had with his friend n  frm there u will have some thing to talk about.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by lopez(f): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2006
yes like wesley said no short questns
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kaylala(m): 11:00pm On Jan 14, 2006
lopez:

honey, idon't think conversation shld be that hard if u really care about one another.
u just have to start about asking him about his day , tell him u don't want just fine, but a download of all he has been up to . from when he woke up, by the time he finshed hw he spent his day , he will remember a laugh he had with his friend n frm there u will have some thing to talk about.

sista,with all these u need no more further advise.The Big sistas in d land have said it all.

All the best.U can always fall back if you require further assistance.

We stay committed to your fruitfull and happy relationship.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Oyinhoney(m): 3:07am On Jan 15, 2006
thanx eva so much all of yall for the free advise wink.ill to try all dese questions out on him.probably things will chang 4 d betta between us
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by otokx(m): 1:21pm On Jan 15, 2006
very, very interesting...
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by kaylala(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2006
Good luck
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 20, 2006
Ask him what sort of watch he uses.
Re: Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend by virozuru(f): 6:54pm On Jan 25, 2006

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Winner: Jennimma! / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.