Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,542 members, 7,770,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides (25671 Views)

US Govt Lauds Obiano On Security, Infrastructure(pic) / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo / Ekwunife May Replace Obiano Over Alleged Double Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by FreeGlobe(f): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2014
IN a rare display of non-partisanship, the Lagos State Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress (APC) ,Mr Joe Igbokwe, has commended the Anambra State Governor, Willie Obiano, for ensuring a well secured,peaceful and better developed State.
Igbokwe who is an Anambra State indigene, made the commendation at the just concluded Anambra Security summit in Lagos.
In a statement, Igbokwe was quoted as saying “Obiano was already doing very well especially in the area of security of lives and property. It is much better than what is happening across some parts of the country and l urge him to keep up the great job.”
Igbokwe further noted, “I came here today because I identify with good ideas, you have shown great vision. I have heard testimonies and also seen what you are doing. Ordinarily, we would still challenge your mandate up to the ECOWAS Court ,but I have to advise my people that it is no longer necessary and I can attest that you are doing well and our people support you.
You are doing better than most governors across the country and if you continue that way , Anambra State would soon be better than Lagos. Well done!”.
He further admitted that an objective assessment of the Obiano led-administration was a welcome development in an era of politics of rancour and winner- takes- all. It shows that the governor’s style of inclusive governance was being embraced across all divides, and it was good for the polity.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/181524-apc-scribe-igbokwe-lauds-obiano-over-security-others

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by asha80(m): 10:40am On Oct 03, 2014
ecowas court?for a governorship election in nigeria?

19 Likes

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by FreeGlobe(f): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2014
When you perform, ndi Anambra will rally behind you irrespective of political differences. People abandoned Peter obi because he didn't perform, forget all his propaganda

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by Johnpaul2k2(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2014
[size=16pt]That is when you has the urge to work, rather than blaming FG for ya Craziness and Lazy

unlike AP...............Shit!!! cheesy

Obiakpo ride on

please remember to share that bag of rice enter primary school because na there my mama dey teach[/size] grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by stinggy(m): 11:07am On Oct 03, 2014
FreeGlobe: When you perform, ndi Anambra will rally behind you irrespective of political differences. People abandoned Peter obi because he didn't perform, forget all his propaganda
I thought you guys said Obiano was the best in his time. Now that's he has gone, you're recanting?
Typical Nigerians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by FreeGlobe(f): 11:13am On Oct 03, 2014
stinggy:
I thought you guys said Obiano was the best in his time. Now that's he has gone, you're recanting?
Typical Nigerians
check my history. I have always been Peter Obi's #1 critic on nairaland. I guess you just joined this forum

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by FreeGlobe(f): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
FP
Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by FreeGlobe(f): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
OdenigboAroli:

Look at this smelly goat!
Why are you still alive?
Always alive!!!!!!! Can't say the same for a fool like you. I will keep exposing Peter obi until it kills you finally. Ha!

2 Likes

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by NwaNimo1(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2014
I smell a fish . . . . .(Ngige)

1 Like

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by LasGidiOwner: 11:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Uga ntutu akwu! I saw your outburst! I have sent you an email so that you will know how it all started..

I am not a troublemaker but I can be unforgiven at times..

FreeGlobe:
Always alive!!!!!!! Can't say the same for a fool like you. I will keep exposing Peter obi until it kills you finally. Ha!
Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by FreeGlobe(f): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2014
LasGidiOwner: Uga ntutu akwu! I saw your outburst! I have sent you an email so that you will know how it all started..

I am not a troublemaker but I can be unforgiven at times..

nna nwanne, you are everybody... lol. Please stop disparaging imo because of an ikwerri boy. I'll be happy if your attack is on Ikwerre and not imo. Abagworo is also an Amaechi boy like he is for Rochas. Let imo be please, uga na akokwa bukwa ofu uzo

4 Likes

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=luvinhubby]
Nwa Onitsha Ado n'idu, nwayo kwa! grin[/quote

IDE NNAA KAM BU,nwanne mmadu.
Aburom onye Onitsha.
Umuoji to be precise.
Kee maka ndibe yi ?

1 Like

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by charsol: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2014
Soon they will begin to praise the government at the federal level ......confused entities
Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by datguru: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2014
much ado about nothing
Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by justi4jesu(f): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2014
Ok
Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by yuzjet(m): 11:51am On Oct 03, 2014
Hmmm....
Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by merieam16(f): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2014
I will comment wen Anambra is better than Lagos

1 Like

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by LasGidiOwner: 11:52am On Oct 03, 2014
We may declare for APC if the signal am getting is right.. shocked

1 Like

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by naughtylagosguy(m): 11:52am On Oct 03, 2014
Invitation to join APC.

1 Like

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by LasGidiOwner: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2014
And who said that Anambra is not leading the pack..at in the East! cool

6 Likes

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by englishmart(m): 11:53am On Oct 03, 2014
Nigeira is great.

1 Like

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by Alenkakent(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2014
Good, but make d man go opiweka in onitsha and remove those thugs called agbero cos its fight galore always

2 Likes

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by Johnnoo(m): 11:54am On Oct 03, 2014
stinggy:
Typical Nigerians

Are you hearing yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Nice development by APC.
APC adigo amma

This land is not forsale.
Any trespasser will be shot,survivors will be beheaded,dead bodies will be burnt.

To before warnes,is to before borned

7 Likes

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2014
Please, let him remain in APC cos this looks like the first step towards decamping.

2 Likes

Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by Samneer: 11:55am On Oct 03, 2014
ok
Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by iamodenigbo1(m): 11:55am On Oct 03, 2014
just to make fp,that is all
Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by shadowwalker101: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2014
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
ok
Re: APC Lauds Obiano Over Developmental Strides by suptol(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Tweets Patriotic9jaboy's Comment About Him On Nairaland / Uju Kennedy Threatens To Jail UNICAL Student Over Sexual Harassment Allegations / Sheriff Not In Support Of PDP's Rejection Of Edo Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.