Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo (67533 Views)

Buhari And Okorocha Watching Nigerian-Cameroon Match: Spot The Difference / Obiano Blasts Okorocha, Calls Him A Rabble Rouser / See What Governor Okorocha called developmental achievement...photo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 11:03am On Jan 07, 2016
The rubbish you see in owerri and some people are celebrating, calling it developmental achievement of Okorocha. Plz wats the economical importance of dis rubbish to imo state....?

Occultism sign all over the state capital and many are so blind to see it... Look at imo state... No progress... Destinies has been caged by leaders.... God forbid..

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by onyowo(f): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2016
It's very bad, it is a sign of downward movement because if anybody is sinking their hands are the last thing we see raised up before they finally sink down completely....i pray Imo state should not sink sha....Baba God help ur children

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by wordbank(m): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2016
Is that the pillar of salt that Lot's wife turned into?

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by blazetitov: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2016
onyowo:
It's very bad, it is a sign of downward movement because if anybody is sinking their hands are the last thing we see raised up before they finally sink down completely....i pray Imo state should not sink sha....Baba God help ur children

Hmmm. I never saw it that way.

To me, its a complete waste of public funds.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by omenka(m): 11:19am On Jan 07, 2016
I think they are trying to create a park there.
Abagworo, can you confirm this for us?
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by zuchyblink(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2016
Black people with their black reasoning

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Rikidony(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2016
expected nothing less From a PDP paid E-r*t

3 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by akinyeleaa: 12:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
But I thought u folks said IMO is better than OYO(brown roof place), now wailing again about development

19 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:
I think they are trying to create a park there.

Abagworo, can you confirm this for us?
why can't you comment on a Benue thread for once

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by drshrewd: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2016
I think its the "Hand of God" Project. I saw the 3D and its really cool. when completed I think it will have huge tourist potential. Owerri is beautiful and majorly a hospitality city and any reasonable government will develop the city more in that direction as it is the area it has it comparative advantage.

24 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 07, 2016
omenka:
Mynd44, I take God beg you, ask this lady to leave me alone naw!!! Na by force?? What manner of obsession is this?? Why can't I be given the freedom to place her where she belongs once and for all??
its a public forum. Leave the Igbos alone and nobody will mind you

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 07, 2016
drshrewd:
I think its the "Hand of God" Project. I saw the 3D and its really cool. when completed I think it will have huge tourist potential. Owerri is beautiful and majorly a hospitality city and any reasonable government will develop the city more in that direction as it is the area it has it comparative advantage.
what blasphemy, in the north this your comment would have made your head to sit on a pike.

Tell your Mr tourism to pay workers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Abagworo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2016
That structure is an serving 2 purposes from what I was able to deduce. The original Akachi was cancelled as a result of community disagreement and lacity of funds but this was put up at an erosion site as both a mini Akachi and erosion control. I will be glad if it is turned to a park soon to add to the various parks already in town.

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by DaFlash: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2016
As okorocha is to the east so as fayoshit is to the west grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by iamsodium(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
God
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by logothinker(m): 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
whose hand is that??

[size=16pt]
Get your company a cutom well designed logo ?-Whatsapp08062691462-for my works
[/size]

[size=16pt]
Get Your Ad banners designed to compel customers with nice designs
[/size]
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 07, 2016
Isn't it this okorocha that used 600m to buy Christmas tree? Anyway I am not surprised... He is one of the "agents of change"...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 07, 2016
Great grin
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Etizz: 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
Seriously, what's dat?
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by iamVirus(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
Fvck the Bastard Called Rochas

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by millionboi(m): 3:58pm On Jan 07, 2016
Rochas is a419 man......i dnt trust him

6 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by vivianaku: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
JOB VACANCY office assistance. Store keeper. Cleaner. Qualification: minimum SSCE holder. Call d director for more information. 08094613813
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Sijo01(f): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
Pillar of salt Rochas.

2 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by xender(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
thus
end tyme
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by GodMode: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
http://www.sparkol.com?aid=807327

whiteboard animation link...
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Bitterleafsoup: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
why can't you comment on a Benue thread for once
Ask him? These APC lying liars cha!

4 Likes

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by timidapsin(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
School in Europe where they teach babies how to swim
https://www.nairaland.com/2849197/school-europe-where-teach-babies
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Golden hand
Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by tolexy007(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2016
Okorocha get sense? undecided

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Owerri Today And Okorocha Calls It Developmental Achievement.photo by AlienStar: 4:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
In every nonsense there is an iota of sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Emeka Ihedioha And His Phones (Photos) / Menegian Saro-Wiwa Dies Of Coronavirus In London / Peter Obi Must Win - INEC Presiding Officer (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.