Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. - Culture (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. (86946 Views)

Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks / ~Blood Money: Does It Really Exists?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by san316(m): 7:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
ENIMONEY:
The devil can give you riches,children,a husband and anything you want but if a man wants to dine with the devil, he should be ready to eat with a very long spoon! Don't undermine the power of sacrifice and of blood! We as christians are rich in christ today because of the blood of [b]Jesus that He shared[b/] but it is good riches! It works both ways. I guess you get my drift
atleast PEJ has taught this one engrish. It is SHED not Shared.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ChristineC: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
MissMeiya:

I think with all this potent witchcraft, Africa should be the richest and most powerful continent on earth.
So how do you come to conclusions that witchcraft or diabolism started and ended in Africa?

There are loads of pastors in Africa as well as loads of traditional practices. From both groups you meet good and bad once.

This is how it is in every nook and cranny around this planet earth.

You may choose what you believe, there's a reason why we are human beings and not angels. Some prefer to experience something before they believe, some choose to believe from people's experiences especially, when it has substantial facts.

Not everything in the world are revealed to us, the Bible said the things which are required to man was made known to man.

Anyway, let's just leave it at that
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
ChristineC:

So how do you come to conclusions that witchcraft or diabolism started and ended in Africa?

There are loads of pastors in Africa as well as loads of traditional practices. From both groups you meet good and bad once.

This is how it is in every nook and cranny around this planet earth.

You may choose what you believe, there's a reason why we are human beings and not angels. Some prefer to experience something before they believe, some choose to believe from people's experiences especially, when it has substantial facts.

Not everything in the world are revealed to us, the Bible said the things which are required to man was made known to man.

Anyway, let's just leave it at that

This was a whole lot of nothing. The fact that people engage in this kind of activity is not proof that any of it does a damn thing.

So I'll repeat myself:
I think with all this potent witchcraft, Africa should be the richest and most powerful continent on earth.

Disclaimer: That was sarcasm. ^^

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by temmym4(m): 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
dhammyg:
I THINK IT IS FALSE

IF IT IS TRUE WHY IS THAT NONE OF THE RITUALISTS HAVE EVER MADE THE FORBES LIST

CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwinkTO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool down sis, be sure of what you know.... With the research I made, truly I won't believe a human could be in one secret corner vomiting money just like in the movies, but one thing i strongly believe is.. it is possible to make blood/money rituals so as to boost the business u are ventured into and thereby making more progress than your colleagues in the same field and making hell of money!

Please speak for yourself, say only what u are sure of and leave the rich men alone, A Yoruba adage says ; isale oro legbin, which means "The source of many people's wealth is full of disgusts" They all knew how they got their own Riches, either through hardwork or the other way round.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ChristineC: 7:24pm On Oct 04, 2014
MissMeiya:

This was a whole lot of nothing. The fact that people engage in this kind of activity is not proof that any of it does a damn thing.

So I'll repeat myself:

OK
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
dwilliams:
I read dis post from page 1 to d end, but just 1 question, E b lyk say u just start 2 de read Dan Brown books becaause every comment u made, u made reference 2 him
because Dan Brown is different from your average author,of course I've read lots of books and I love many authors from John Grisham to Sidney Sheldon to Stuart Woods,but Dan Brown is the only one who fascinates me because his theories are out of this world,his books move me a lot,more than your average writer

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by blank(f): 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
mecusbosco:

What are you saying? The Op did not say ritualists are the richest neither did he say that that's the only means of making money.

Question - How can a jobless man or a less successful man, after killing his blood brother became so rich that even his parents refuse to accept anything from him? You can never know until you go round. I have seen and to an extent, they are real.

How about 419? Armed robbery? And the list goes on.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by austinbrown: 9:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
iamrealdeji:
ok,nothing like blood money,then go to Soka and live around there and see maybe they won't use you for rituals,you're the type of person that would catch your girlfriend with a man on your bed and she'd lie to you he's a masseur she paid to massage her,and you'd believe,you live in Nigeria and don't believe rituals exists?i pity you o
. Calm down
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2014
Blood money exists oooo. But that kind of money never brings happiness and pure riches. That is why people with questionable wealth do not give anything back to the society they stole from.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by UnimkeAk(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
eleko1:
undecideddem born U during d day of John the Baptist?I aint grom d east but truth must be told,Yoruba's are leader when it come to ritual issue

Naaah bro!
They are diff kinds of ritual.

Buh when it comes to BLOOD MONEY.. U hv u give it 2 d igbo's.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by eleko1: 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
lipsrsealed sad Dunno bout that but my Yoruba peeps are neck deep in such barbaric acts.The History of Gbomo gbomo(kidnapping)can be traced to yoruba land since the 80s.pls find out if I lie.I'm not igbo,I'm ojulowo omo oduduwa gan gan(a true son of the soil)I can't see black and call it white.Dnt dare yoruba when it comes to ritual/voodoo thing.Won le so e di ewure ooooooooo(they can turn U to a goat)
UnimkeAk post=2d6869336:

Naaah bro!
They are diff kinds of ritual.

Buh when it comes to BLOOD MONEY.. U hv u give it 2 d igbo's.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 04, 2014
It's real lipsrsealed
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ISBLIAC(m): 12:32am On Oct 05, 2014
joshrare:

Lolz
I don't see it as being desperate. Am just curious because I don't believe that illuminati story one bit.....

A man needs money to sort out things almost every seconds so bro,.don't blame me if am desperate
brother,curiousity kills the cat...just be careful.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by dwilliams: 1:53am On Oct 05, 2014
iamrealdeji:
because Dan Brown is different from your average author,of course I've read lots of books and I love many authors from John Grisham to Sidney Sheldon to Stuart Woods,but Dan Brown is the only one who fascinates me because his theories are out of this world,his books move me a lot,more than your average writer
So who do u think YOUR(my)averaage authors are?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Pabloescobar(f): 2:14am On Oct 05, 2014
yuzedo:
is real. my nebor in banana iceland is an blood money man.

his name is daddy shina aka MR JERRRY. he have a blood BANK in abroad sad

Lol. You are a Cray fellow
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by lafflaff123(m): 3:22am On Oct 05, 2014
Once upon a time a close friend brought an Ogboni form for me to fill and join, after I complained of how life was tough for me after school. He promised I will be rich, how? He never explained.

Today he works as a low paid staff at the Ikeja High Court. The Ogboni he joined many years ago did not give him all the riches he promised me.

One time years ago, a Calabar childhood friend of mine told me that if we can get a WHITE SNAIL then we be as rich as Abiola. Don't know if he got the snail or not but today he drives buses.

Do rituals for money exist? The education in me wants me to say no. But anytime I drive through Ibadan and see headless bodies along the highway to Ibadan, I cannot help but wonder what happened to those heads.

6 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 5:55am On Oct 05, 2014
dwilliams:
So who do u think YOUR(my)averaage authors are?

Well,average authors to me are the authors that write fictions that anybody can write,Tom Clancy is average to me,Michael Crichton is average,and average books are books that don't make you want to flip to the next page,books like "5 people you meet in heaven"(too much overrated)
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:05am On Oct 05, 2014
MissMeiya:

So I'll repeat myself:

Evil things like that country draws a country backwards

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by dwilliams: 6:53am On Oct 05, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Well,average authors to me are the authors that write fictions that anybody can write,Tom Clancy is average to me,Michael Crichton is average,and average books are books that don't make you want to flip to the next page,books like "5 people you meet in heaven"(too much overrated)
you try sha! Calling John Grisham an average author n ur previous post no let ppl hear sha, Have you read deception point and Digital fortress by Dan Brown, those 2 r works of Fiction and de don't av any element Of mysticism in it, so do u call Dan Brown an average author because those books are not best sellers compared 2 d mystical ones he wrote such as Davinci code,lost symbol e.t.c
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:33am On Oct 05, 2014
dwilliams:
you try sha! Calling John Grisham an average author n ur previous post no let ppl hear sha, Have you read deception point and Digital fortress by Dan Brown, those 2 r works of Fiction and de don't av any element Of mysticism in it, so do u call Dan Brown an average author because those books are not best sellers compared 2 d mystical ones he wrote such as Davinci code,lost symbol e.t.c

Nope,tbh,Digital fortress is an average book for science freaks talking about some Translatr,well,i extracted the name of my firm from it though(Sincera),deception fortress is not even up to average,just some geology bs,but other releases,Davinci code,LS,A&grin,Inferno are out of this world,and that makes Dan Brown a legendeven Davinci code alone could have single handedly made him that. As for John Grisham,I didn't say he's average,his stories are legendary,but he extracts stories from his old books sometimes,compare "The Broker" with "Pelican brief" but he's still very very good,but Dan Brown is ahead of his time
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by mercato: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2014
yuzedo:
is real. my nebor in banana iceland is an blood money man.

his name is daddy shina aka MR JERRRY. he have a blood BANK in abroad sad
Good 2 hv u back. Hahahahahaha
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by redsun(m): 10:45am On Oct 05, 2014
what could be more blood money than money own by men like tinubu,atiku or OBJ? The effects of excessive looting of public funds results to millions of avoidable death.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by morbeta(m): 1:56pm On Oct 05, 2014
I heard Alaba is the Hq is ritualist in Africa, maybe u ask Alaba boys.

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by joshrare(m): 2:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
ISBLIAC:

brother,curiousity kills the cat...just be careful.

Thank God am human not a cat
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Samsonklin(m): 3:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
iamrealdeji:
this ain't a story,i witnessed it with my eyes
Tell am abeg. Na so them dey doubt anyhw til d day e go happen to dem, na den e go clear for dia eye like american film

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Samsonklin(m): 3:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
iamrealdeji:
how are you sure that none of them did rituals? Do you think a ritualist would ever tell you he did rituals or you think it's only africans that do money rituals? Every ritualist have their own success story they made up or things that happened to them but didn't turn out to be successful,some people are in Forbes list that belong to Illuminati,and If you don't know,better know it now,Illuminati is highest class ritual,read books please,you need to enlighten yourself,Illuminati sacrifices 10s of thousands of kids every 6 month,they practice beastiality,Incest,pedophilia,homosexuality,etc depending on what they tell you to do,there's no ritualist anywhere,some of the people you see and hear about everyday,ritualists are among them but they'll never tell you what they do to make money,all they'll say is how they struggled to become successful in what they do,read a lot of books,read Lost Symbol,Davinci code,Angels and demons,all by Dan Brown and have more knowledge about what's going on in this world
Goooooooooooooooooooool... Chelsea don score oo, na hazard score am!

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Feyol56(m): 4:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
This z 101% real op
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nostradamus: 8:50pm On Oct 05, 2014
anyone ever heard bout Antonio Deinde Fernadez,a Nigerian millionaire,has a daughter who's into music...heard he's an ogboni(dunno how true)
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by mosezky: 10:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
dhammyg:
I THINK IT IS FALSE

IF IT IS TRUE WHY IS THAT NONE OF THE RITUALISTS HAVE EVER MADE THE FORBES LIST

CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwinkTO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
olodo
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ISBLIAC(m): 11:36pm On Oct 05, 2014
joshrare:

Thank God am human not a cat
you know better.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by lexopus: 8:21am On Oct 06, 2014
austinbrown:
Nothing like blood money, it doesn't work
Blood money is money from the devil. He gives and takes back before you realise. Sometimes he takes u with it and does not survive you.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by emerem: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2014
Neldrizzy:
Abeg who know any baba wey sabi do am without killing of human being?? Money must be made !!!
Money ritual is effective. I doubt how people here think it doesn't. Yes, those baba that do it know the implication and won't tell their clients till they are enlisted. I don't advice anyone I know to involve in money ritual hence it shortens life. I will recommend you get this powerful spiritual book The Black Book. This book has all it takes to give you Wealth, Love, Power and Opulence in minutes. I strongly recommend it as I know it has no side effect or blood shed involvement. You can get it here www.blackraven.biz.tc. Goodluck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. / The 5 Most Powerful Traditional Rulers In Nigeria / Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.