Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. (86163 Views)

Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks / ~Blood Money: Does It Really Exists?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by braine(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
It is very real! I can't do that stuff. Unless I'll be riches than Bill Gates tho.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Navyguy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 03, 2014
I dnt believe. its just febles
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by mecusbosco(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2014
beebless: its a movie titLed "hunted souL"

And where did the producer get the story from if it didn't happen?

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by jamillion: 4:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hello guyz! Let's start frm d fact dat we ar jst a human who Has no knowledge of the unseen, so, dat we haven't seen or experience it doesn't mean its nt there, let's take our mind back to d story of our great grandmother and father" Adam and eve, satan deceived dem wit a forbidden by tastey fruit knowing to Satan dat dey luv to eat d fruit bt tru d fear of d lord dey dnt dear it bt Satan find a way to convince dem, human needs money 4 luxury of d world so Satan offer it to d willing once and in return offer der needs......infinito jst whant u to know dat dat u dnt see tins does NY mean it doesn't exist

5 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by bastien: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
Very real,if u doubt come to satellite town or festac...... .... u will see em wella, especially odogwu, from one room to billionaire, if u see am for ur street just know say na houses e con buy,pray make e no be ur own.

Na so. one dey use hand towel cover him neck,snake find am come e body guide wan kill d snake,e tell dem to stop, d snake stroll enter him room,baba fall sick,dem carry am go uk yet him still die, lol

If u never hear of
DaCoco @festac
Emoney @festac late sha
Odogwu @satellite town etc
U dey miss

9 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ugoezeik(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
its real. there is one man in alaba international wch I won't dare mention his name to avoid d story dat touch. dis man has abt 6 plazas but no single soul is in d plazas. anyone who rent d shop will run away under 6mnths, to d extend 4 Indian ppl rent his shop nd under 3mnths na so indians run away even their ac and other things r stil there since 2yrs nw. if u see dis man am talking about I swear u will nva receive anyting frm him because he look so haggard. so my dear nairalanders devil works because God nva take any power away frm him when he was leaving heaven. hope u get my gist

3 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 03, 2014
I had a young friend who confessed things to me. Had problems with his master and later went into occult. Was later to join Ogboni for money, did all he was required but the money wasn't coming earnestly until he met a 'bad' friend who introduced him to a lodge master in Lagos. He ran back to his base to gather money for the requisite ritual to enable his initiation for quest of wealth, fortunately met 2 eager friends of his who were also interested in the quest for 'quickie' if he eventually succeed in his quest. They raised enough cash for him and he travelled back to Lagos to get things done. Successfully, he was handed a Ghana must go bag full of cash with a promise that the money will never deplete if only he will do the needful...kill his only surviving mother by spending the money. How? Go with the money and if you'd decide on the term, spend the money but if not return it but with a caveat: "No one had successfully returned the money after collecting it alive".
Boy took money and headed to his hometown, Nnewi. Already priced a Nissan Murano to hit his village but considered otherwise...he did want to pay his mom a last visit before he spends the money knowing spending will kill the woman instanta. On his way home from his hotel room in Nnewi, a 10kilometre to his village, he encounter an unusual happenings but persisted going to see the mom...entering home and seeing her mom, boy cut liver and confessed and mom ask her to return the money but he feared and told his mom the repercussion but mom being a strong Christian insists. Boy successfully returned the money to the lodge and lodge master couldn't believe his eyes...Obinna, people who try returning this money dies in fatal accident on their way here, how come you said the lodge master.

The boy who use to run errand for me is safe and alive today, and a preacher of the gospel while one of the guy that contributed money for the initiation died mysteriously. The other had his car burnt mysterious, his child died too, his shop burnt and his wife left him.

A true life experience shared with me by a boy previously running errands for me

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ugoezeik(m): 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
bastien: Very real,if u doubt come to satellite town or festac...... .... u will see em wella, especially odogwu, from one room to billionaire, if u see am for ur street just know say na houses e con buy,pray make e no be ur own.

Na so. one dey use hand towel cover him neck,snake find am come e body guide wan kill d snake,e tell dem to stop, d snake stroll enter him room,baba fall sick,dem carry am go uk yet him still die, lol

If u never hear of
DaCoco @festac
Emoney @festac late sha
U dey miss
bro dats my area nd u say f fact. God bless u my bro

3 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by jobsat34(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
benega: We have all encountered this subject both In films and in the real world. But do u belive it exists??how possible is it in the real world ?? Initiall, I used to dismiss such tales as fantasy but some events I've witnessed have turned my beliefs 360. 4 instance how can a man burn down 5 consecutive shops(shops he rented 4rm pple 4 his wholesale biscuit business) under mysterious circumstances within 3 years? And his fortunes instead of dwindling is growing in leaps and bounds The last shop he burned was my uncle's and after that incident my uncle suffered serious economic recession even till now. I have other stories that I'll share as the thread progresses. If u have any, share it here and also if u think u have an explanation to these eerie occurrences then by all means share it with us. #peace

what i usually worry about is, what kind of ritual can make yu rich like dangote...??
how many pple would one has to sacrifice to get such amout of wealth..??

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by chalbert(m): 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
I believe it is really real
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by TYlicious(f): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
Raiders: Op, you watch too much nollywood movies. Blood money is not real. Its 2014 and people in Africa still believe in that

You are kidding,right?

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ugoezeik(m): 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

cheesy cheesy take it easy oh
bro it must involve human b cos dats wat mks it real blonde mny. op u get my rif
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by AK481(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
blood money nko?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ugoezeik(m): 4:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
fr3do: If it isn't real, then why all the ritual killings and body part extractions?
Nigerians will not go as far as killing for any traditional deity or demon if they won't get something material in return.

But after all said and done, smartwork and God pays better.
u r correct bro. pls bring ur mouth make it seven tyms wink
fr3do: If it isn't real, then why all the ritual killings and body part extractions?
Nigerians will not go as far as killing for any traditional deity or demon if they won't get something material in return.

But after all said and done, smartwork and God pays better.
u r correct bro. pls bring ur mouth make it seven tyms
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ugoezeik(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
harryfish:
Pls its not a rumour. It really happened. @awada in obosi anambra state.
@ post: OP I think if you believe really that satan the devil has power then you should also know that he can use his power to give his desciples riches. The only thing I know is that nothing comes from the devil that is free. I remember an Anambra business man (BESSOY) back then who said in a newspaper in the early 90's that he begged God several times for riches but he refused then he went to satan and he gave him riches. He must have his reasons for saying such.
bro for real? pls hw can I google it, I mean d one who sayd ge beg God for mny
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by tchaik(m): 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
harryfish:
Pls its not a rumour. It really happened. @awada in obosi anambra state.
@ post: OP I think if you believe really that satan the devil has power then you should also know that he can use his power to give his desciples riches. The only thing I know is that nothing comes from the devil that is free. I remember an Anambra business man (BESSOY) back then who said in a newspaper in the early 90's that he begged God several times for riches but he refused then he went to satan and he gave him riches. He must have his reasons for saying such.

1) Any man that tells you he did ogwu ego definitely do not want to tell you the source of his funds ( for obvious reasons)! #FACT

2) Which of these is easier to do:

a) Carry weapon and enter banking hall, shootout with mopol, threaten bank officials, get access to the vault and help yourself; not
forgetting the most dangerous part: escape route.

b) Kidnap one young school gurl, cut off her breast and Veejay, buy some spirits and kola to baba grin, do some rituals and viola; you
do hammer be that.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by benega: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2014
SeaGold: I had a young friend who confessed things to me. Had problems with his master and later went into occult. Was later to join Ogboni for money, did all he was required but the money wasn't coming earnestly until he met a 'bad' friend who introduced him to a lodge master in Lagos. He ran back to his base to gather money for the requisite ritual to enable his initiation for quest of wealth, fortunately met 2 eager friends of his who were also interested in the quest for 'quickie' if he eventually succeed in his quest. They raised enough cash for him and he travelled back to Lagos to get things done. Successfully, he was handed a Ghana must go bag full of cash with a promise that the money will never deplete if only he will do the needful...kill his only surviving mother by spending the money. How? Go with the money and if you'd decide on the term, spend the money but if not return it but with a caveat: "No one had successfully returned the money after collecting it alive".
Boy took money and headed to his hometown, Nnewi. Already priced a Nissan Murano to hit his village but considered otherwise...he did want to pay his mom a last visit before he spends the money knowing spending will kill the woman instanta. On his way home from his hotel room in Nnewi, a 10kilometre to his village, he encounter an unusual happenings but persisted going to see the mom...entering home and seeing her mom, boy cut liver and confessed and mom ask her to return the money but he feared and told his mom the repercussion but mom being a strong Christian insists. Boy successfully returned the money to the lodge and lodge master couldn't believe his eyes...Obinna, people who try returning this money dies in fatal accident on their way here, how come you said the lodge master.

The boy who use to run errand for me is safe and alive today, and a preacher of the gospel while one of the guy that contributed money for the initiation died mysteriously. The other had his car burnt mysterious, his child died too, his shop burnt and his wife left him.

A true life experience shared with me by a boy previously running errands for me
bro thanks 4 sharing, rili interesting

4 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ugoezeik(m): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
[quote author=englishmart]what are you all saying?

Una dey disturb my sleep Jare. [/quote mumu, who ask u to com to nairaland
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by justi4jesu(f): 4:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
ugoezeik: bro it must involve human b cos dats wat mks it real blonde mny. op u get my rif

Nope i dont gerrit angry
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ugoezeik(m): 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
englishmart: what are you all saying?

Una dey disturb my sleep Jare.
mumu, who ask u to login to nland
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by tchaik(m): 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
SeaGold: I had a young friend who confessed things to me. Had problems with his master and later went into occult. Was later to join Ogboni for money, did all he was required but the money wasn't coming earnestly until he met a 'bad' friend who introduced him to a lodge master in Lagos. He ran back to his base to gather money for the requisite ritual to enable his initiation for quest of wealth, fortunately met 2 eager friends of his who were also interested in the quest for 'quickie' if he eventually succeed in his quest. They raised enough cash for him and he travelled back to Lagos to get things done. Successfully, he was handed a Ghana must go bag full of cash with a promise that the money will never deplete if only he will do the needful...kill his only surviving mother by spending the money. How? Go with the money and if you'd decide on the term, spend the money but if not return it but with a caveat: "No one had successfully returned the money after collecting it alive".

Story for the gods. #tell it to the marines.

3 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
I think its real... Wel me no get story abt sha
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
I can't read all op posted o, all I know is blood money is real.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by osifred(m): 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2014
That one is ignorant of something doesn't mean that thing doesn't evil. If you believe in the forces of good and evil then you must understand that the spiritual plays a very important role in the physical.

I might disagree with the concept of vomiting money in a private room but there is ritual money. Those money come in form of wash yourself and get favour.

Those who are shouting forbe list forbe list. Do u mean to tell me that you can swear with your life that those in the top 10 are all legitimate business men?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by AfricanApple(f): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
blood money is not only about rituals

benega
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
yuzedo: is real. my nebor in banana iceland is an blood money man.

his name is daddy shina aka MR JERRRY. he have a blood BANK in abroad sad
Human beans, how far?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by gatiano(m): 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
In the economy or economics, they say money is backed by gold. if that is true, then what backs gold? is gold falling from heaven into some particular room or place? Gold is deep down in the earth and it takes a lot of energy and effort to dig them out, refine them because it is not readily collected from the floor. so i can certainly conclude that money is back by energy, effort and a man hard work and sweat. so what makes this body function? even before i say blood, i would say food, because food gives us nutrients which keeps us alive.

so we eat food, it sustains us and give us nutrients that is supplied in our blood streams plus the air (made by GOD) which oxygenates our blood which enables us to work and dig and farm and enjoy. thus money= blood.

nollywood and rumours makes believe that there is diabolical means to this blood money thing, yes there is, but it is simply a process by which somebody makes other people work for them for free, either physically or spiritually and the killing part of it is just a person locking himself into GOD's wrath.

imagine 310 years of working for free and given less than dog food (black brother in america), and also imagine brothers and fathers for almost 200 years, mining the lands of africa under the scrutiny of the european powers. and we all wonder how the european countries became developed. and if i am deluded, why is russian or eastern europeans not as rich as the western european and america when they have so much resources? food for thought.

benega: We have all encountered this subject both In films and in the real world. But do u belive it exists??how possible is it in the real world ?? Initiall, I used to dismiss such tales as fantasy but some events I've witnessed have turned my beliefs 360. 4 instance how can a man burn down 5 consecutive shops(shops he rented 4rm pple 4 his wholesale biscuit business) under mysterious circumstances within 3 years? And his fortunes instead of dwindling is growing in leaps and bounds The last shop he burned was my uncle's and after that incident my uncle suffered serious economic recession even till now. I have other stories that I'll share as the thread progresses. If u have any, share it here and also if u think u have an explanation to these eerie occurrences then by all means share it with us. #peace

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by valdes00(m): 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
dhammyg: I THINK IT IS FALSE

IF IT IS TRUE WHY IS THAT NONE OF THE RITUALISTS HAVE EVER MADE THE FORBES LIST

CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLECIN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwinkTO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cos the herbalists knws the repercussion of money ritual, dats y dey dnt do it for themselves.... Money ritual is damn real, dnt let me narrate my experience....

8 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by chuckdee4(m): 4:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
bastien: Very real,if u doubt come to satellite town or festac...... .... u will see em wella, especially odogwu, from one room to billionaire, if u see am for ur street just know say na houses e con buy,pray make e no be ur own.

If u never hear of
DaCoco @festac
Emoney @festac late sha
U dey miss

Does that Odogwu have serious bow leg?
He might be my neighbour, I don hear im gist before
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by samhapy(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
I pity dos of u saying that BLOOD MONEY no real..u better pray not to b a victim..come to think of it,dos missing people or dead body without complete part of the body..what are the missing parts meant for...Enter Lautech then u will know that blood money Real..Pray not to be a material for the Blood Money..

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ugoezeik(m): 4:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

Nope i dont gerrit angry
if u no involve human blood it wont wk.dats hw oga devil made it. did u gerit nau?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by JeffreyJamez(m): 4:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
timmy2409: A more sensible guess would be that the guy burnt his shops down for the insurance money, no?

Like someone already mentioned, if it's real, why we nor dey see any of them inside Encomium, not to talk of even Forbes list?

because they cant explain how they got their wealth logicallly.. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) / Geles: A Nigerian Woman's Must Have. The History Behind Geles / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.