Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. (86951 Views)

Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks / ~Blood Money: Does It Really Exists?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
musicwriter:
It's very funny when people keep dismissing things they have no experience of. Well, it's real. When I was a kid God saved me twice from the hands of ritual killers. I just managed to run away from them twice. When I remember it today I just thank God. If not for God's sake I should've been dead a long time ago.
another one happened when we were in primary school,our tenant's younger brother then,the guy now works as an Engineer for a radio station in Oyo state,he was sent to buy sugar by his elder sister,the woman's yell was what woke me up in the morning,she was just yelling,Alhaji(my daddy)Alhaji,come out,come out. My daddy and mommy got down stairs,we all got sownstairs and she told us,crying that they've stolen his younger brother's penis,my dad told the guy(he's about 10 years older than I am) to unzip his trousers and he did,i swear to God,i saw it with my own eyes,its not about someone telling me,we checked it and it was just full of pubic hair and the penis head not as long as a finger nail,i was so surprised,my daddy said someone should bring his car key and told the boy to get in,he got in and they were looking for the man that stole it,the man touched him,while he was prostrating and trying to know the route to an Alhaja's house(the Alhaja is dead now,she committed suicide recently when they busted her that she wanted to use a pick up truck filled with school kids for rituals,police busted her and she didn't want to face trial,infact the Alhaja was my father's business associate) to cut the story short,the man returned that bros' penis the bros went to Lautech and he now works for a radio station,he's happily married now with kids,his penis is as useful as anything now,the person that stole the penis went to jail then,i don't know his whereabout now though

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ChristineC: 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
MissMeiya:
I actually went through this whole thread shaking my head. I refuse to believe Nigerians think like this.
Errr... So what do you think
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
kay29000:
It ain't real. Those babas just have an understanding of spiritual/universal laws of nature. The tell u to do a bunch of things to make you believe...belief is a very strong tool in getting anything you want. Even Jesus always spoke about belief...always saying 'YOUR BELIEF HAS HEALED YOU."

So, this babas ask you to do a bunch of meaningless things to make you believe that is what is what is going to make that jazz work. In all those things, there is always the one thing that follows the universal law, which would make what you want come to you.

For example, my friend traveled to Ife to see one baba, and he did a couple of things there (no blood sacrifice involved), and one if the Things the man asked him to do was to not have sex or get close to any girl for 14 days. With my knowledge of the power of sex.ual energy, I knew not having sex for those 14 days was the real trick behind the whole jazz. My friend did get some monetary gains after these, but it wasn't because of any jazz, it was because he believed he was going to experience a change, and also because he transmuted his sex.ual energy to what he wanted.

Your friend will never tell you something else asides that,but I'm 100 percent sure it's far more than that,if it were to be that,every guy in this world would have done it,your friend must have she'd blood and staying celebrate happened to be one of the requirements

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
erico2k2:

Ignorance is a disease, back in the days we see dissembled bodies with part missing and we shout money rituals, its modern days we realized people steal and sell body parts,OTOKOTO was dealing in Body parts, people where killed and parts Sold to order that was what happened, if not, himself would have been richer than all the money doctors,

Those that sell parts don't want to do rituals because they're scared of the consequences and conditions
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Olaone1: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
NOT REAL
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
duni04:

cmon the guy could have been doing a courier service by the side, like most interstate bus drivers do. The "package" could have been a parcel he was to deliver.

If you see a statue in a bus and the driver recieves a call saying he has only one that he's going to deliver,just decieve yourself by saying,Oh,maybe he's referring to the statue,or maybe he's referring to passangers,i pity you o,hmmn,just give yourself brain,be wise
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 1:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
osemu8:
Blood blood is practically real.Blood money is not all about blood rituals,it occurs in different forms,blood money can b in form of looting n embezzlement of public funds i.e pension funds n other resources which could have been used for human n physical development,it could be in the case of a lecturer extorting money from students especially d good ones to release their grades,yahoo boys defrauding persons of their resources which have made so many magas lose their livelihood,it could occur through prostitution n other illegal or immoral means of getting rich,in conclusion any money that endangers or threaten the existence of others is blood money

You must be spending blood money too,because when you were in school,im sure you gba your popsy,daddy,we need textbook,and he sends you money he's supposed to spend personally,then that's blood money too
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by kay29000(m): 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Your friend will never tell you something else asides that,but I'm 100 percent sure it's far more than that,if it were to be that,every guy in this world would have done it,your friend must have she'd blood and staying celebrate happened to be one of the requirements

Well, believe what you want. To each his own. There is nothing that I can say to make you change what u believe...you will poke holes in whatever I say. So, believe whatever you want. I only posted my comment for some open minded people out there.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You must be spending blood money too,because when you were in school,im sure you gba your popsy,daddy,we need textbook,and he sends you money he's supposed to spend personally,then that's blood money too
hahahaha
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
ChristineC:

Errr... So what do you think

I think with all this potent witchcraft, Africa should be the richest and most powerful continent on earth.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
kullozone:
i have a friend who does G
for over 3yrs my guy nor hama anytin,but after he went to baba and baba buried two cows alive on his behalf
2weeks later his maga paid 8m.
frm den til nw na constant payin oh!infact,non don pay less dan 6m to my guy.
dis guy of 25 now has two buildings to his name.
tho i dnt believe in it but i've seen people get rich after doin sum spiritual stuff.

And are you sure it's only cow the guy sacrificed? They'll never tell you,also,do you know what the repercussion will be? Do you know the conditions?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Samsonklin(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
What's the relationship between blood and and money?
But most ppl who r said to have blood money r always hard working men who hardly sleep. . For me, blood money is just a superstitious believe held by mostly Africans.
I sory for yhu
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by duni04(m): 1:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
iamrealdeji:
another one happened when we were in primary school,our tenant's younger brother then,the guy now works as an Engineer for a radio station in Oyo state,he was sent to buy sugar by his elder sister,the woman's yell was what woke me up in the morning,she was just yelling,Alhaji(my daddy)Alhaji,come out,come out. My daddy and mommy got down stairs,we all got sownstairs and she told us,crying that they've stolen his younger brother's penis,my dad told the guy(he's about 10 years older than I am) to unzip his trousers and he did,i swear to God,i saw it with my own eyes,its not about someone telling me,we checked it and it was just full of pubic hair and the penis head not as long as a finger nail,i was so surprised,my daddy said someone should bring his car key and told the boy to get in,he got in and they were looking for the man that stole it,the man touched him,while he was prostrating and trying to know the route to an Alhaja's house(the Alhaja is dead now,she committed suicide recently when they busted her that she wanted to use a pick up truck filled with school kids for rituals,police busted her and she didn't want to face trial,infact the Alhaja was my father's business associate) to cut the story short,the man returned that bros' penis the bros went to Lautech and he now works for a radio station,he's happily married now with kids,his penis is as useful as anything now,the person that stole the penis went to jail then,i don't know his whereabout now though
Lol! Ibadan sha! You guys and stories. From fish with human body to bleeding yam and now disappearing joysticks All those ridiculous stories that come out of ibadan! grin

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Samsonklin(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2014
mecusbosco:

What are you saying? The Op did not say ritualists are the richest neither did he say that that's the only means of making money.

Question - How can a jobless man or a less successful man, after killing his blood brother became so rich that even his parents refuse to accept anything from him? You can never know until you go round. I have seen and to an extent, they are real.
So fvcking real... I dnt knw wat is wrong wit dese dumb nairalanders.. Hw can u say blood moni as in moni rituals nor real..? Wetin dey wory una sef? Oya leave ur children mk dem dey waka every day now, use dem test whether e real or not.. Dumb assholes
.. Na everytin una go dey doubt?

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by mrsolutionm(m): 2:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Scyllapatron:
once upon a time, there was a newly built 3-storey building in Onitsha, Anambra state, every night a teenage-voice would be shouting "buy banana, buy banana"
the tenants would come out to see who is selling banana at that time of the night but they would see no one. when they retire to their flats the voice will start shouting again "buy banana buy banana"
at the end of the month all the tenants moved out of the building, it was later rumored that the landlord used a teen banana seller for money rituals.
Source - Rumor grin
dat was rumored opposite our building in onitsha,its was a fat lie

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 04, 2014
yes it real,but now advanced.pple dont kill nowadays all they do is make d victim live an empty and useless life.
Heard of a case in Ikare...Ondo state few months ago.all they now do is they make sure they spy on victims toileting in the bush and after d person as finishing defaecating,they sit down and use bread to eat it immediately.am damn srz
one guy who supposed to av done this now av two trailer,they aint the richest but they are rich.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
duni04:

Lol! Ibadan sha! You guys and stories. From fish with human body to bleeding yam and now disappearing joysticks All those ridiculous stories that come out of ibadan! grin
this ain't a story,i witnessed it with my eyes
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
IHate9ja1:
yes it real,but now advanced.pple dont kill nowadays all they do is make d victim live an empty and useless life.
Heard of a case in Ikare...Ondo state few months ago.all they now do is they make sure they spy on victims toileting in the bush and after d person as finishing defaecating,they sit down and use bread to eat it immediately.am damn srz
one guy who supposed to av done this now av two trailer,they aint the richest but they are rich.
grin High class suffering,people do anything for money,and upon eating feaces,hes still going to face concequences
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
mrsolutionm:
dat was rumored opposite our building in onitsha,its was a fat lie

What actually happened?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
iamrealdeji:
grin High class suffering,people do anything for money,and upon eating feaces,hes still going to face concequences

yes u ryt...was suprised to hear the newz
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ibdeals1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
AmNotDrunk:

If I should tell u d stories I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight man cheesy

BTW where do u live @?

ibadan cheesy but nit soka o lol

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ibdeals1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
ayodeleakinadew:
This happend in Ibadan about 4 years ago. The guy driving a brand new Murano Jeep and is a student of a populay univerity at toll gate area in Ibadan(L**d C**y Uni) hit a 505 peugeout car of an old man at around Dugbe. The man came down and started shouting on the guy,the guy postrated and started begging the man and every other person there too. After much ado,the man agreed and was about entering his car to drive off only for the guy to ask the man how much is the stupid car he is shouting about, and that he will give him cash on the spot,he went to the back of his car and there two Ghana must go bags filled with money. He was immediately accosted by by the police and on getting to his house,somewhere in side Oluyole Estate,they met two girls in his "prayer room" with calabash and all sorts. They aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ the source of the money!

It exists but its not real. What ℓ̊ mean is that it is very possible to get riches from other means other than God but one can't get wealth except from God. There is a big difference between wealth and riches. The devil told Jesus in the Mathew that the riches of this world has been handed over to him by "God" and if Jesus will only worship him,he will give them to hima but he failed!

There is no path to having maney that is not paved with blood its either the blood of Jesus for christians or the blood of any other thing for everyone else.

Blood money exists but its not real

your right...but police freed the guy later after settlement trust naija police cheesy undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by aariwa(m): 4:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
g
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ibdeals1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
Graphical:
I have never believed blood money exist until last Tuesday 30th September I had a scary experience. I still shudder thinking about it. God help us.

tell us abt it smiley
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by duni04(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
IHate9ja1:
That's diarrhoea and dysentery for one month not money grin

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by UnimkeAk(m): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
eleko1:
angrySharap! is it only the east dat engaged in these get rich by all means?Was Soka den located in d east?Those Alhaji/Iya Elewe omo recently arrested are Igbo?Grow up

Calm down.. Mbok!
U guys hv bin doin blood money since d days of john the baptist.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by ChynoBEATS: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
iamrealdeji:
who told you it has subsided,more people are doing it now than then but they're able to hide their secrets properly,dont you hear how people miss everyday? How kidnappers steal peope anyhow
.... Well over here in my neighbourhood .it hz reduced drastically buh... Other forms dat doesn't require the use of human blood still exist tho... E.g yahoo boys who'll go n wash their heads wif som typa stuff ..
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by eleko1: 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
undecideddem born U during d day of John the Baptist?I aint grom d east but truth must be told,Yoruba's are leader when it come to ritual issue
UnimkeAk:

Calm down.. Mbok!
U guys hv bin doin blood money since d days of john the baptist.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 6:05pm On Oct 04, 2014
ChynoBEATS:
.... Well over here in my neighbourhood .it hz reduced drastically buh... Other forms dat doesn't require the use of human blood still exist tho... E.g yahoo boys who'll go n wash their heads wif som typa stuff ..
some Yahoo boys use the glory of girls they sleep with,and it also has repercussion,nothing goes for nothing in the spiritual realm,they all have their prices to pay,people that deep their hands too much into spiritual stuffs especially something similar to rituals
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by frizzy092(m): 6:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
prodigy22:
wow, but am curious, are there no sacrifices involved in the money bag ritua and how much ur frend give u inside the moni?
There are no sacrifices involved, though he might be given some strict precautions which I don't know about.
The devil doesn't give freely,and lastly I didn't collect anything from him.He buys airtime for me sha,make I no lie lol.He now lives at east legon in Ghana here
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
Raiders:
Op, you watch too much nollywood movies. Blood money is not real. Its 2014 and people in Africa still believe in that

U beta wake up cos its happenin
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by dwilliams: 6:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
iamrealdeji:
some Yahoo boys use the glory of girls they sleep with,and it also has repercussion,nothing goes for nothing in the spiritual realm,they all have their prices to pay,people that deep their hands too much into spiritual stuffs especially something similar to rituals
I read dis post from page 1 to d end, but just 1 question, E b lyk say u just start 2 de read Dan Brown books becaause every comment u made, u made reference 2 him

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Official Isoko Thread! All Isoko People Should Post Here. / The 5 Most Powerful Traditional Rulers In Nigeria / Ooni Ogunwusi Blasted For Kneeling In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.