Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. (86106 Views)

Traditional Yoruba Society: The Truth Behind ‘blood Money’. / Juju/black Magic In Nigeria - Blood Money And Spiritual Attacks / ~Blood Money: Does It Really Exists?~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by 100Cents: 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
bastien: Very real,if u doubt come to satellite town or festac...... .... u will see em wella, especially odogwu, from one room to billionaire, if u see am for ur street just know say na houses e con buy,pray make e no be ur own.

Na so. one dey use hand towel cover him neck,snake find am come e body guide wan kill d snake,e tell dem to stop, d snake stroll enter him room,baba fall sick,dem carry am go uk yet him still die, lol

If u never hear of
DaCoco @festac
Emoney @festac late sha
Odogwu @satellite town etc
U dey miss

I will call them small boys because they are only known in festac or satellite town.

Though its real but as the stories always go, its useless money..
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by rafcrown(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
I BELIEVE THAT IF ONE IS DESTINED TO BE RICH-He or she will become rich by good great efforts.
If one is destined to be poor,after all the human sacrifices and devilish attempts,the juju will fail and will not work or the person may even be arrested in the process.
The reasonable thing is that we all have to BE CAREFUL NOWADAYS.Some foolishly believe in SEEKING WEALTH THROUGH THE DEVIL.
There are some blood thirsty herbalists REQUESTING HUMAN BEIGNS-LADIES,HUMAN HEADS,EYES,PRIVATE PARTS ETC
PLEASE AND PLEASE PROTECT YOURSELF ,YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS ALWAYS.
REAL OR NOT REAL-- WE still remember the SOKA INCIDENTS
THERE ARE STILL DUNGEONS in unknown places owned by influential people.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by debh(m): 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
u want to eat mango.a monkey is on a mango tree dat u cant get to.u ave a banana wit u.stone d monkey wit banana to get ur mango. u r not told to shed blood because it is d blood dat brings money.d blood is d food of d devil.he would continue to ask for d blood for u to get d money.it means no blood no money.u make a contract wit him wit d first blood ur shed.dis contract last until d persons life is take or until d person ask God to forgive he or her(d blood of Jesus speak here) and desist from dose riches.d herbalist is just a means to contact d devil or so.but of truth d money dont last and no peace of mind.d blessing of d lord maketh rich and he addeth no sorrow with it(prov 10 vs 22).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by marciano3d: 11:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
Have you heard of insurance fraud
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Folly4me(m): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
DailyNews: Blood money or money ritual is very real!! It is as real as life and death! I will explain.

Those doubting blood money probably think it involves human being used for the ritual to be vomiting money, nope, that's not how it works- instead, the ritual is done to attract unmerited and merited favours, luck and fortune in whatever the person performing the ritual lays his or her hands on.

For instance, if Mr A decides to do money ritual...after performing all the necessary rituals (either with human being, animal or whatsoever), he will be instructed to go into any business or career of his/her choice, and that's it- if he/she chooses to be a government contractor or supplier, any contract he bids for must be awarded to him/her except another contractor who has the unction of God is involved, else, he/she will always win every contract.

If he/she chooses to become an entertainment celebrity, all he/she needs to do is to venture into any entertainment business he/she fancies- music, dance, acting, etc, and he/she will be attracting favours and good luck in that field.

If he/she chooses to be a business man/woman, same way, he/she will always have lots of patronage as long as he/she keeps maintaining the sacrifice.

If he/she decides to join politics, same luck follows. But then, the level of success depends hugely on your destiny/star and on your rank/status in the ritual society.

Some use theirs for career growth, securing jobs, succeeding at job interviews, promotion, winning court cases, winning every woman's heart, attracting men, protection (liable to failure when God says its up), etc.

So don't doubt it, its real....the devil still has power...I have witnessed a lot about it and spiritism that I can't share here for many reasons, but please believe in it but trust only in God Almighty- He alone is God and deserve your worship and praise.

No matter the situation, don't go for money ritual or involve in diabolical acts to out-shine your colleagues at work, etc...if its God's will that u will excel, you must no matter the delay, so be patient and wait for your time.

As for those on Forbes list, of course most of them didn't acquire their wealth ordinarily without getting their hands messed in one way or the other- if only you know what they pass through. Just become financially successful today and you will see how many invites and counsels u will be receiving from people- that's why most rich men that know how far, always run to God and clinge.

Go to Mobil @Eket and see different cult groups displaying and advertising their cult activities/meetings openly...and most of them are headed by white men.

I am done for now.

Jesus is Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by sholaybest44(m): 11:32pm On Oct 03, 2014
Saying that blood money;doesn't mean money that has blood,
but
MEANS that, money that someone has that the foundation and root is evil.
That someone did evil things to start gathering the money. That is evil money,that is blood money
As for me, its real and exist in our generation, its not on the movie issue alone.May God continuing having His protection over us
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Mancity26(m): 11:42pm On Oct 03, 2014
ENIMONEY: The devil can give you riches,children,a husband and anything you want but if a man wants to dine with the devil, he should be ready to eat with a very long spoon! Don't undermine the power of sacrifice and of blood! We as christians are rich in christ today because of the blood of Jesus that He shared but it is good riches! It works both ways. I guess you get my drift
u get beta brain..maybe u suck bre*st for 1yr n 6monts lol

1 Like

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by bastien: 12:04am On Oct 04, 2014
100Cents:

I will call them small boys because they are only known in festac or satellite town.

small boys? Are u kidding me? I may not hv spelt his name correctly

But this will convince u http://societynowng.com/dagogo-agbor-becomes-lagos-night-clubs-biggest-spender-with-n3m-per-night
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by sonnie10: 12:07am On Oct 04, 2014
Scyllapatron: once upon a time, there was a newly built 3-storey building in Onitsha, Anambra state, every night a teenage-voice would be shouting "buy banana, buy banana"
the tenants would come out to see who is selling banana at that time of the night but they would see no one. when they retire to their flats the voice will start shouting again "buy banana buy banana"
at the end of the month all the tenants moved out of the building, it was later rumored that the landlord used a teen banana seller for money rituals.
Source - Rumor grin

Buy banana! buy banana! tenants that paid 2 years of rent would leave the house in a month or two for another set of unsuspecting tenants to pay another 2 years rent to the landlord. And it doesn't end with one or two sets of tenants, but the process keep going on and on .. . Now, when the the landlord is changing cars like handkerchief you think is blood money.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 04, 2014
kenlash1: In d world of d spirits anyfin is possible, d one I don't believe is money coming out of someone's mouf?
naso now! Wen no b ATM
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by raphy(m): 12:20am On Oct 04, 2014
this blood money tin is real only right thinking guys won sale there soul to the devil.some men remove there dick spiritualy and wont be able to father a child till they die but they will hv money ..and some women can sale there womb for money.some can even kill there first child.what about these mama put on the road.some of them wash there puzzy and use the water to cook it will pull costomer to them.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by raphy(m): 12:23am On Oct 04, 2014
this blood money thin is real ,only a right thinking guy won't sale his soul to the devil.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 04, 2014
Navyguy: I dnt believe. its just [b]febles
febles abi?? Owwwwkayyy na! NO PROBLEM
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 04, 2014
Who sent me to read this topic this night? sad now I'm scared. sad
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by dejibimbo(m): 12:48am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by othenok(f): 12:55am On Oct 04, 2014
Didn't use to believe in this till my husband's best friend died mysteriously. The guy was from a very poor background and hubby said he always swore that he will make a lot of money. Like 3 years before his death, he came to my husband's office and told him that he was tired of struggling with nothing to show that he should introduce him to those guys that were made. He told him that he was ready to pay whatever price to make money. Hubby said he tried to talk to him to be patient but he flared up and told him that he has never known poverty that was why he won't understand his plight. He walked out of his office and stopped communicating with him.
By the next year, we were hearing about his escapades. He was buying up houses in Ikeja and Surulere. We were happy for him although he didn't keep in touch. One day out of the blues he called me, he told me that he heard that I ve finally put to bed and that he will make out time to see me n my son. I never saw him.
One Dec, hubby collected his number and called him. He sounded excited and gave him his address. Na so we go pay am a visit at his mansion in Lekki. He was so happy to see us but I noticed he wasnt himself any longer. He kept telling chubby " Ol boy u re blessed o! See your wife, see your handsome son". Hubby smiled n asked him what was stopping him from having a wife. He just said " Guy, just forget you no go understand, sebi u no want make serious money" We later left and arranged to see before christmas.
5 days after our visit, a mutual friend call hubby n said he heard that his best friend was very sick that its even rumored that he is dead. Hubby rushed to his house and met his friends brothers like 3 of them. They know him well and greeted him but they refused to let him see his friend. They only told him that he was sick but they were handling everything. hubby asked why the Gen wasn't on and they said it wasn't necessary. He got angry and asked why he wasn't in the hospital and nobody answered. He later called another mutual friend and they both went and got an ambulance but his brothers n later one sister refused.
By the next day, the guy died. They insisted that everyone left before his corpse was taken away. Till date hubby believed maybe the guy delved into blood money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by NellyGhenghen(m): 1:21am On Oct 04, 2014
dhammyg: I THINK IT IS FALSE

IF IT IS TRUE WHY IS THAT NONE OF THE RITUALISTS HAVE EVER MADE THE FORBES LIST

"""CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwink" """TO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the quoted: You cant be too sure, dangote trucks "accidentally" kills scores of people every year, but its none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 2:22am On Oct 04, 2014
okay naa u want to know if blood money is real...come and see my rich uncle who worths billions but he has no car....but chatter taxi always for over 25 yrs now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iccydope(m): 2:24am On Oct 04, 2014
Scyllapatron: once upon a time, there was a newly built 3-storey building in Onitsha, Anambra state, every night a teenage-voice would be shouting "buy banana, buy banana"
the tenants would come out to see who is selling banana at that time of the night but they would see no one. when they retire to their flats the voice will start shouting again "buy banana buy banana"
at the end of the month all the tenants moved out of the building, it was later rumored that the landlord used a teen banana seller for money rituals.
Source - Rumor grin
Okay,this is t'he creepiest piece i've seen in t'he last 30secs
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by 4dbeta: 3:32am On Oct 04, 2014
erico2k2:
Ignorance is a disease, back in the days we see dissembled bodies with part missing and we shout money rituals, its modern days we realized people steal and sell body parts,OTOKOTO was dealing in Body parts, people where killed and parts Sold to order that was what happened, if not, himself would have been richer than all the money doctors,

So, what's d body parts used for?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by 100Cents: 6:05am On Oct 04, 2014
bastien: small boys? Are u kidding me? I may not hv spelt his name correctly

But this will convince u http://societynowng.com/dagogo-agbor-becomes-lagos-night-clubs-biggest-spender-with-n3m-per-night

Will you describe a person who spends N3m in clubs as sensible ?

How long can he maintain that lifestyle ?

Can you start comparing him with Dangote ? That's why he is a small boy..
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by prodigy22: 6:54am On Oct 04, 2014
Graphical: I have never believed blood money exist until last Tuesday 30th September I had a scary experience. I still shudder thinking about it. God help us.
bro ur enjoying people stories, why not share urs. Don't b stingy.
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by prodigy22: 7:00am On Oct 04, 2014
frizzy092:

Money ritual is for real niqqaz....I have. a friend over here in Ghana who did it,in my quest to make money I also wanted to.They had many options like,either you bring someone's head,private part and pubic hair...Another was you would kill a goat and share it among neighbours, one person would die the next day.
Another again was that you would bring a young girl between the age of 2-8years.

There is also this money bag thing they also do.For as low as 1500cedis you would get a bag full of dollars.Another friend of mine also did that...I went with him to the shrine,I witnessed everything from the calling and enchanting of words.My friend left with a bag full of dollars that day.

BLOOD MONEY DOES EXIST BRAHS.
But for me anor dy for that one,God's time is the best.
wow, but am curious, are there no sacrifices involved in the money bag ritua and how much ur frend give u inside the moni?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by kingvicking(m): 7:01am On Oct 04, 2014
dhammyg: I THINK IT IS FALSE

IF IT IS TRUE WHY IS THAT NONE OF THE RITUALISTS HAVE EVER MADE THE FORBES LIST

CHECK THE RICHEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD,NONE OF THEM DID RITUALSwinkTO BECOME RICH IN LIFE WORK HARD AND BE SMARTwinkFUCCK BLOOD MONEYangry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blood does exist, they are never rated because only money made from legal business/service is been rated.
Have you ever seen Obasanjo, Baba Ijebu (that lottery man), Babanjida etc in the rich men's list, but if you ask me, those men are rich
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by hawk05(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2014
Those who said it isnt real... Ask yourself "why some of rich people is kinda hyper-stingy" QED...
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by prodigy22: 7:27am On Oct 04, 2014
100Cents:

guy search 4 dagogo on google
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by bastien: 7:28am On Oct 04, 2014
100Cents:

the topic didn't see richest men in the country, But blood money niggaz, sire Dangote is a business man who spend sensible, unlike Dagogo who doesn't work for his money and spend it recklessly......
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by iamrealdeji(m): 7:33am On Oct 04, 2014
tivta: My brother all you metioned are just conspiracy theories. I believe in what I can see. So are you now saying the white man's juju is stronger than black man's power? We black can never progress as long as we keep believe a white man is more powerful than us.
what I said is very real,I'm sure you've never seen anybody in Africa with his money fallen from a carcass' mouth as well,so do you call what you hear about African ritualists conspiracy theory too? Hell no,whites know how to clean up their own mess,but Africans show up everything and whites don't join secret societies for money alone,but for other things attached,like fame,reputation,wisdom,i wish you pick up the Lost Symbol and read,thats where you'll see that Occultism and rituals is very real among secret societies with stories tallying with what we hear about it in Africa,thats just the way it is,Illuminati members don't just join for money alone,most US leaders are in Illuminati and yet they're not rich,BUT if they like to be rich,they can,but what they want from Illuminati is to give them respect and recognition from all over the world and for them to contribute to their dear country
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by prodigy22: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2014
100Cents:

my man u don't grasp the jist: DAGOGO MONI NO DEY FINISH....
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Babysho(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2014
yuzedo: is real. my nebor in banana iceland is an blood money man.

his name is daddy shina aka MR JERRRY. he have a blood BANK in abroad sad

na ICE dem use do d road for there abi?
Re: Blood Money: How Real Is It: Share Ur Stories. by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 04, 2014
ENIMONEY: The devil can give you riches,children,a husband and anything you want but if a man wants to dine with the devil, he should be ready to eat with a very long spoon! Don't undermine the power of sacrifice and of blood! We as christians are rich in christ today because of the blood of Jesus that He shared but it is good riches! It works both ways. I guess you get my drift
@the bolded; the devil has learnt to develop a long hand so people should simply turn down any invitation to dine with the devil matter how long a spoon they have.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) / Geles: A Nigerian Woman's Must Have. The History Behind Geles / Somebody Tell Benjamin Netanyahu That Igbo Are The Lost Tribe Of Gad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.