Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* (1752 Views)

Does Age Really Matter In Marriage? / Is Age Really A Number?? ...we are Confused....please Advise! / Does Age Really Matter In A Relationship: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by ADURAGBEMIOO: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2014
Does age difference really matter, when the female is older than the male...does love really make up for the difference ?
Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
No it doesn't how can you be in love with your sugar mummy or is it the money?
Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by agitator: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes, love makes up the difference, but not in 9ja becuase the man will be mocked and made jest of by his friends. His family members would not welcome the lady. He will start having second thoughts and feel ashamed to be seen with his love in public. kiss kiss kiss

If you try am, count yourself out of all social gatherings. angry angry angry
Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by olu77(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yes and no. I personally know young men who married ladies some years older than they are these are men who are doing well and have all it takes to take care of their wifes. On the other hand I know some other young men who married older women for monetary gain.
Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by since2005(f): 3:27pm On Oct 03, 2014
Depends on the age gap

I can't imagine marrying a man 10 years older
Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by adrainuche(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by mesoade(m): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
Age kind of matters,

(1).Its obliging 4 a married woman to be submissive to his husband,how will a lady aged 40 be submissive(like kneeling down for him in sum situations,taking orders 4rm him and all sorts)to a guy of 25.
(2). If quarells kind of spring up between the two,the woman might b like,"u know i'm not your mate"

. If d woman is older with 2 to 3 yrs i can make do with it but anything exceeding that?,No way
Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by Tallesty1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
since2005: Depends on the age gap

I can't imagine marrying a man 10 years older
They are the best.
Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by pastoraaaaaa: 4:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
Am busy playing game.. . Will answer later

Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by KMTee(f): 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2014
any misunderstanding, the man will rush to say
"is it because you are older than me?"

nahhhhhhhhh
Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by segebobo: 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
KMTee: any misunderstanding, the man will rush to say
"is it because you are older than me?"

nahhhhhhhhh

& when she tells u 'you know I'm older than you' during arguments (personal experience)
Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
It depends, age isn't actually the major determinant, if there is mutual respect it would work. But my advice; 4 years max if she's older and 7 years max if u are older.

1 Like

Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by iceberylin(m): 5:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
ŤŐo MÁŃŶ QÚĔŚŤĨŐŃŚ ŐŃ Nl angry
Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by MORNDEW(m): 6:31pm On Oct 03, 2014
ADURAGBEMIOO: Does age difference really matter, when the female is older than the male...does love really make up for the difference ?
it does not matter. If you want more advice on this you can contact me privately. Don't mind many here who know nothing about love and dating that will tell you something else.
Re: Does Age Really Matter In Choosing A Partner?????? *confused* by Galads(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2014
Well everybody has right to their choice. I am currently in a relationship with a lady older than me. Infact, I will say I have never fallen so deeply. At first I didn't even give it a second thought but now we are planning on getting married. Age doesn't mean a lady is experienced. She has not had sex all her life, she is still very shy and doesn't even know anything as regards life so am the one teaching her all I need to and turning her into the kinda lady I want. Infact I still take her like a 23 years lady.age is just a number, your level of experience isn't determined by your age. If you as a guy have that exposure, confidence, maturity and life experience. You write the script for your ladies no matter how older they are.I usually ask people this questions, are youafter your own hapiness or people's hapiness? Why consider the world when its you and your wife to live together? well she is just 2years older than me.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice Me On What To Buy For Her / Am Shy Wen Am With D Opposit ,pls Help Me / Loss Of Appetite For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.