Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... (1045 Views)

Rate Dz Mama And Pickin (18+ Photo ) / I End My Relationship With My Boyfrnd Cos Of Sex! / My New Girlfriend Is A Virgin. Shuld I Disflower Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by donlexph8(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
Am dating this gurl and we love each other so much, our relationship is months old a distance one to be precise we have seen just twice and of recent something came up and she told me she and ah family are relocating to Germany permanently. Buh according to her prediction she should be back in Nigeria in the next 6 years hopefully厖. The ish is dis am 20 and this gurl is 15 tho more matured dan ah age. She wants to continue the relationship and nt ready to let go. Wot do u tink I can do, all things being equal wot are my chances and also considering my age厖厖�. Nairalands I need ur advice
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by inosend: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2014
I suggest you wait.
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by djeezy(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
......but she's a minor na. Anyway you can try long distance relationship. If both of you are truly in love and meant for each other, it will work.
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by Greyworld: 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2014
Yu b 9ja boy?
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by iceberylin(m): 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2014
ŚŤŐP ĎÚPĹĨČÁŤĨŃĞ ÚŔ ŤĤŔĔÁĎŚ ĴÁŔĔĤ
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by Rapsainot(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2014
[size=30]Are you mad, you're dating a 15 years old girl?[/size] kiss

2 Likes

Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2014
I highly doubt your relationship is going to last...Reason is she is still too young; Most people do change after relocating to a different country....Some for the better and some?.
Time will tell, but do not take it to heart when she finds a new guy she could be with on daily basis...Mind you, she will be 21 in 6 years time, which is a long time from now....She can meet someone and get married to within that 6 years... Even if she doesn't, her coming back to Nigeria is not guaranteed..For example, she would be in college at that age, and relocating while in college wouldn't be a Smart idea..So, I do not think she would be back in Nigeria, after exactly 6 years.
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by xymmie01: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2014
glitest: I highly doubt your relationship is going to last...Reason is she is still too young; Most people do change after relocating to a different country....Some for the better and some?.
Time will tell, but do not take it to heart when she finds a new guy she could be with on daily basis...Mind you, she will be 21 in 6 years time, which is a long time from now....She can meet someone and get married to within that 6 years... Even if she doesn't, her coming back to Nigeria is not guaranteed..For example, she would be in college at that age, and relocating while in college wouldn't be a Smart idea..So, I do not think she would be back in Nigeria, after exactly 6 years.
you are 100 % correct....it happened to me.... My advice 4 u is dat don't make d move of dumping or ending d relationship.....let her make d move.... Time will tell if she will elope or jettison u......
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2014
glitest: I highly doubt your relationship is going to last...Reason is she is still too young; Most people do change after relocating to a different country....Some for the better and some?.
She's said it all. I wouldn't say don't wait and I wouldn't say wait. Why? Cause sooner or later, the relationship will die, naturally. She's 15, fact is she'll meet much more people within that 6 years, have many options to choose from. At 15, she's hardly explored her life, and truss me, when she finally does, she wouldn't wanna be tied down to one guy, much less someone she has not seen in 6 years.
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by ideee03(f): 12:27am On Oct 04, 2014
Hahaaha

Dnt wait ooo,she's still young and might find someone else. Heck,you both are young and have a whole future waitng to be explored
Rapsainot: [size=30]Are you mad, you're dating a 15 years old girl?[/size] kiss
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 04, 2014
Rapsainot: [size=30]Are you mad, you're dating a 15 years old girl?[/size] kiss
lool,he is obviousli nt sane..dats so childabuse!buh shebi dey say age is just a number na
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by Rapsainot(m): 8:55am On Oct 04, 2014
Annypie: lool,he is obviousli nt sane..dats so childabuse!buh shebi dey say age is just a number na
age is just a number. Lemme ask this stupid question, what will you do if you discover your 15 year old sister is engaged /dating?
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2014
[quote
author=Rapsainot post=26852048] age is just a number. Lemme ask this
stupid question, what will you do if you discover your 15 year old
sister is engaged /dating? [/quote]oya let mi be realistic..as @15,i did hv a guy i had d hots 4*d word bf doesnt really fit*we all did teenage dating na,wich was a bigjoke as@den tho..if i do find out,to be candid,am just gnna give her sexeducation,and remind her abt norms and priorities..shes still gnna do prom na
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by Rapsainot(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2014
Annypie:
oya let mi be realistic..as @15,i did hv a guy i had d hots 4*d word bf doesnt really fit*we all did teenage dating na,wich was a bigjoke as@den tho..if i do find out,to be candid,am just gnna give her sexeducation,and remind her abt norms and priorities..shes still gnna do prom na
space your sentences, I don't get a shii bou what you wrote ma
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by laplace12(m): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2014
You go wait tire....
Re: CONFUSED! Shuld I End Dz Nw Or... by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 04, 2014
Rapsainot:
space your sentences, I don't get a shii bou what you wrote ma
ooouch!ok

(1) (Reply)

NL Whats Ur View On Dis? / True Or False? Girls Don’t Meet Nice Guys Is Because The Nice Ones Are Ugly / More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.