Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? (1052 Views)

Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo / During Sex Which Is Correct To Do (pix) / 3 Months Without Internet OR 3 Months Without SEX – Which Would You Go For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
Had this thought zooming through my mind. You may call me insane but I'm not. More drinking or more sex which do you prefer? Please answer sincerely as well as give reasons based on concrete facts.
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Harryzon(m): 8:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
more drinking ;Dmore drinking
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Harryzon(m): 8:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
FTC
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by kestolove95(m): 8:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Sex na him sure pass
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 14, 2015
Yes na sex sure pas....me prefer sex ni. bet y sex and not drinking...shed more light please.
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
sex gahn! 4k drinking!
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 9:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
More preaching the word of God
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
shadowgwalker:
sex gahn! 4k drinking!

So forward...omo no joy for u o.
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Kingblingz(m): 9:01pm On Feb 14, 2015
More CODEINE,TUTOLEINE,BENELYN,McDowell and Red label
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 14, 2015
Kingblingz:
More CODEINE,TUTOLEINE,BENELYN,McDowell and Red label

I see u... SPIRIT-ual tinz cool
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nairalander01: 9:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
None of the two
but I'd prefer more of HIM cool
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 14, 2015
Nairalander01:
None of the two
but I'd prefer more of HIM cool

more of who undecided
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by pweetixandy: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
More money..pls dnt quote me. Who cares about drinks when I've got water and all those jedi drinks btw
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by pweetixandy: 9:17pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ehiblacc:

more of who undecided
more of satan,obviously. Lol :|
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
ok o....I no go quote u ni.
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Kingblingz(m): 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ehiblacc:

I see u... SPIRIT-ual tinz cool
I sight you too bruv! Unto HIGHness things,*Sipping My McDowell* Puss!es can go 2 hell!
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
@pweetixandy why u quoting me...tot you never wanted me to quote you.... undecided
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Afrok(m): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
Op don't U think more of any of the two can kill? shocked, why not enjoy everything in moderation and live long rather than looking to enjoy more and not live to enjoy it better. I don't drink and fornication had been prohibited since the time of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden wink.

So op, I have no answer to ur question...
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by pweetixandy: 9:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ehiblacc:
@pweetixandy why u quoting me...don't you never wanted me to quote you.... undecided
go jor
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
Afrok:
Op don't U think more of any of the two can kill? shocked, why not enjoy everything in moderation and live long rather than looking to enjoy more and not live to enjoy it better. I don't drink and fornication had been prohibited since the time of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden wink.

So op, I have no answer to ur question...

respect!
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
pweetixandy:
go jor

if you quote me i'll quote you.
tongue
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Dammyrosky(m): 9:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
None.
Bt try to know more of jesus.
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by jworos(m): 9:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
ehmmm,i don't drink... so make i full belle with soft drink??
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2015
@jworos carry on till ur yansh open. grin
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Maamin(m): 9:44pm On Feb 14, 2015
angry angry
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
More drinking till I puke.
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ehiblacc:

So forward...omo no joy for u o.
no ooh!drinks don't high me. it makes me sick.
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by yemicoal(m): 12:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Alcohol kills angry, sex makes you live longer wink
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by yomi007k(m): 1:05am On Feb 15, 2015
yemicoal:
Alcohol kills angry, sex makes you live longer wink
So sex doesn't kill? Go straff hiv or hepatitis B persons n come tell me howfar.
Abi dem tel u say na everybody wey drink dey die from drink?
Re: More Drinking Or More Sex, Which Do You Prefer? by chimerase2: 3:17am On Feb 15, 2015
I dnt drink and I hv neva drank hard drink before
Den to sex aspect since I hv been single to kill a side chick cat de hard gan angry

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. A Rejoinder To Emusmith's Thread / If You Were The Man, What Will You Do? / All The Girls I Know Bearing 'mercy' Are Dubious, Is It Just Me??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.