Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study (16841 Views)

JAMB 2016/2017 Change Of Course Begins: Read This Before Changing Your Course / Does Undergraduate Course Of Study Really Matter? / How To Be The Best In Your Course Of Study In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
University of Port-harcourt

Pharmacy

1 Like

Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
nice,which year?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
interesting,which year r u in? wink
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by OmolodMilkman93(m): 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Japhet04:
interesting,which year r u in? wink
u didnt quote anyone, so who are u referring to?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Danny4show(m): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
daxon001:

200 lv next yearcheesy
in ur set,i know matthew,emmanuel,tunde.
anyway,wat's ur fb id?
Hayejoto Daniel Hayhormikun..what level are you?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Neldrizzy(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
KillerBeauty:
University of Benin (UNIBEN)
Sociology and Anthropology
same school, same course.. Nice meeting you.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by afamjb: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
Trendytessy:
I rep Nnamdi Azikiwe University- Sociology & Anthropology
......great zikite....whatsup?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by daxon001(m): 5:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Danny4show:
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by daxon001(m): 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Danny4show:
i've ansad dat fa.k in my first year.u surname kinda sounds familiar tho.u made 7 points in ur 1st year?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by daxon001(m): 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
Na wa 4 uniben and unizik.cheesy in my skul,it's archeoology n anthropology not sociology n anthropology.sociology is on its own
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ambrose Alli University
English and Literature kiss
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Lorlaahlozz: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
OAU

English
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
FUTA............

Mining Engineering.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sarimah:
flawlessS shocked
sarimah cheesy
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2014
Univesity of Nairaland, Romance Section.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by pxjosh(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
pharmacy. Uniben
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by jocelyncherish: 7:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mass comm....Unijos
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by tosyne2much(m): 8:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
Are there no Polytechnic students in the house ? I rep The Federal Polytechnic Ado-Ekiti *Office Management*
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by valmunich(m): 8:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Economics, FUNAI
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Sarimah(f): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
flawlessS:
sarimah cheesy
gosh...I missed u!
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Olril18(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
uniosun...Law
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
pxjosh:
pharmacy. Uniben
Do uniben still issue Pharm.D certificate to Pharm graduands? As I heard pharm.d programme is abolished in Nigeria.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by AriDsexy(f): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
KillerBeauty:
University of Benin (UNIBEN)
Sociology and Anthropology
Are u still a student or u've graduated from Uniben?

Same school,same course.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by pxjosh(m): 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2014
Vessi:

Do uniben still issue Pharm.D certificate to Pharm graduands? As I heard pharm.d programme is abolished in Nigeria.
they still give pharm Ds to graduands; they also do conversions for those with B.pharm
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by cupid0(f): 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
ABSU- ARCHITECTURE
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2014
pxjosh:
they still give pharm Ds to graduands; they also do conversions for those with B.pharm
Man, enjoy. Have you checked salaries for pharmacists in US? With Pharm.D there you will be coooooooool.
Once again, enjoy.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sarimah:
gosh...I missed u!
I miss you more kiss
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by pxjosh(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Vessi:

Man, enjoy. Have you checked salaries for pharmacists in US? With Pharm.D there you will be coooooooool.
Once again, enjoy.
hmmm..going through pharmacy school is not child's play; its serious business. though challenging; looking at the aftermath, I'd say its worth it.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by AriDsexy(f): 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Evergreen4:
wow, see my fellow social doctor. What year did u graduate?
Hehehe,small world,my former coursemate.

Check my profile pix and see if u recognize me,I checked urs and just started laughing.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by HarvelDan: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2014
toyorsiii:
adekunle ajasin university....law
Good to find a learned colleague here. I'm also studying Law, but in A.B.U. Zaria. What level are you in please?
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
pxjosh:
hmmm..going through pharmacy school is not child's play; its serious business. though challenging; looking at the aftermath, I'd say its worth it.
It sure worths it. I'm doing mine at uniuyo.
Re: Rep Your School Here And Your Course Of Study by HarvelDan: 10:24pm On Oct 06, 2014
richommie:
benson idahosah university

LAW

#YOLO
Greetings to a fellow learned colleague.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Non Issuance Of Transcript By Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) / Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers / Sanusi To Emerge UNIBEN Chancellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.