Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. (4825 Views)

"I Didn't Give Approval For Launch Of Radio Biafra In America"– Nnamdi Kanu / BREAKING: N9.7B Fraud: Ex-chief Of Air Staff Opts For Out Of Court Settlement / US Opts To Buy Nigeria’s Crude, Says Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by PhockPhockMan: 7:23pm On Aug 25, 2015

THE National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) has opted to neutralise signals of Radio Biafra, as the station continues its broadcasts after the commission claimed it had successfully jammed its signals.

Director-General of the commission, Emeka Mba, spoke at the first annual lecture organised by the commission in Abuja, in commemoration of its 23rd anniversary with the theme: “New Media Convergence and the Future of Broadcasting: Greedy Telcos, Naive Broadcasters and the Scramble for Spectrum.”

He denied that the commission gave the station a licence of operation.

“We didn’t give them a licence. What we are doing is to continue our own investigations. We will do what we call neutralising the signals which is currently ongoing,” he said.

The director-general vowed that those behind the operation of the illegal station would be arrested and prosecuted.

“My understanding is that they have resumed. But I don’t want to speak about this because it gives them more and more publicity.

“All I can tell you is that government may act slow, but all the people involved will all be arrested and prosecuted,” he said.

At the event, stakeholders blamed the immediate past administration for NBC’s failure to meet the July transition deadline.

Yemisi Bamgbose, chairman of Radio, Television and Theatre Arts Workers Union (RATTAWU), expressed fears that the 2017 deadline agreed by ECOWAS countries would be mirage for Nigeria if NBC was not properly funded.

“There is no way any country can achieve migration from analogue to digital broadcasting without adequate funding of the organisation that would mid-wife it,” he said.

Chairman of the Federal Government digital team that worked towards achieving the migration, Mr Eddy Amana, confirmed that the team did not get the necessary funding to achieve the migration.

“We didn’t get the support and necessary funding then,” he said

http://scannewsnigeria.com/news/nbc-opts-for-signal-neutralisation-of-radio-biafra/
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmm
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Young03(m): 7:25pm On Aug 25, 2015
and so??
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Ezenwammadu(m): 7:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Common radio signal they cannot jam.Nnamdi was right this country is really a zoo that must fall

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by PhockPhockMan: 7:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Common radio signal they cannot jam.Nnamdi was right this country is really a zoo that must fall
Hmmmm.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by phayvoursky(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2015
WHILE I WAS AT PORT HARCOURT I LISTENED TO RADIO BIAFRA. THAT MAN TALKS WITH SO MUCH CONFIDENCE EVEN AGAINST THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND.

I DOUBTED HIM WHEN HE SAID HIS SIGNALS CAN'T BE JAMMED; BUT NOW I BELIEVE HIM.

NBC NEEDS TOTAL OVERHAULING.

GOD BLESS THE PEOPLE OF NIGERIA.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
if the NBC will take my advice, i will say they should just ignore that fraudster that called himself kalu... Every hate messages have limit. We all saw how hate messages by pdp during the last election consumed them.

Kalu"s people will be the first people that will start to dislike him when they start to get tired of all his mouth action and radio war. You cant be telling a group of people that you will do this or that for them for so many years without anything to show for it.

Just yesterday banki moon was in nigeria, one would have expected kalu and his biafra secessionists to take their agonies and plights to him, but we didnt see that.

Who is kalu deceiving?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by glassjar1: 8:01pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
if the NBC will take my advice, i will say they should just ignore that fraudster that called himself kalu... Every hate messages have limit. We all saw how hate messages by pdp during the last election consumed them.

Kalu"s people will be the first people that will start to dislike him when they start to get tired of all his mouth action and radio war. You cant be telling a group of people that you will do this or that for them for so many years without anything to show for it.

Just yesterday banki moon was in nigeria, one would have expected kalu and his biafra secessionists to take their agonies and plights to him, but we didnt see that.

Who is kalu deceiving?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IT'S LIKE WAR OF WARD BETWEEN OLD NORTH KOREA AND NEW SOUTH KOREA .

SHAME TO REFOVLIC OF NIJIALIENS .YOU CAN NOT NEUTRALIZE DIGITAL AGE FOOLS .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Trut(m): 8:04pm On Aug 25, 2015
By the mention of Biafra, all the M*nkey$ & Bab**n$ in the z◆◆ shiver grin

23 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Leopardd(m): 8:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Who is kalu deceiving?

i thought you idiots were boasting?

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by yang(m): 8:09pm On Aug 25, 2015
the zoo must fall

a criminal enterprise, the zoo created by the British

thriving on corruption and united by the blood of 3,000,000 innocent biafrans

the zoo must fall

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Who is kalu deceiving?
mumu talk

22 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by ibadantiti(f): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
How can I get the station in ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
ibadantiti:

download the radiobiafra app.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Radio+Biafra&hl=en
OR

Click the link here on tunein and listen away.
tunein.com/radiobiafra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by ArodewilliamsT: 8:27pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Who is kalu deceiving?

you forgot to call Nnamdi kanu a fraudster.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by cheruv: 8:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
ibadantiti:
Butuo ngwa Google ya na play store.o bu ihnyem ji ege nkem cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Zonacom(m): 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
“My understanding is that they have resumed. But I
don’t want to speak about this because it gives
them more and more publicity.
Finally NBC don get small sense. Thats how they release list of banned songs and videos thereby making them popular

1 Like

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by PhockPhockMan: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
First, it was jamming, now it's neutralisation.

Na wa o o.

5 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by GENTLENNAJI(m): 9:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
BIAFRA TELEVISION HITS AIRWAVES

12 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by EastLebanon(m): 10:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

Who is kalu deceiving?
what did you and your fathers do when AHMADU BELLO was making some hate speeches against the igbos?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by badnature: 10:42pm On Aug 25, 2015
onye ji decoder strong onwe ike nweteya?

1 Like

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by c33b33(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
They no longer jamming but neutralizing lol.

NBC use your money to fund your migration to digital broadcasting and stop chasing what you cannot see.

IPOB Youth

16 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by IGBOSON1: 11:03pm On Aug 25, 2015
ibadantiti:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by yorubatic: 11:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
I dont know why my people keeps disgracing themselves in this Nigeria? We have become too cowardly in this nigeria. We are now clowns, ibos have become our nightmare, that we even see ibo giants in our dreams...

My people has turn the sophisticated odua nation to laughing stock...they have shown the world that they are weaklings and O'yes to the Hausa / Fulani muslims. ..it is shame that my sophisticated and progressive people are a bunch of confused people who have no aspiration whatsoever. ..

It seems musiwa and I are the only brave people among our kins. ...musiwa want a western nigeria and I want a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a. ..but my coward folks want to keep being slaves to their Hausa / Fulani masters. ..

Let us that agitating for odua republic where there be no ibos, where lagos will not be no man's land...yorubas wake up. ...we can't remain cowards

My people should stop behaving like clowns ....only God can deliver my people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by GenbIoodykiller: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
shachris grin

1 Like

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by bonechamberlain(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
Nigeria is still in 1970s, and would remain there if this unity by coercion is not dismantled.

2 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by chrixus(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2015
I wonder how some people will just be so foolish and gullible to hear what this kalu says' A man that sits enjoying wherever he is and come on air at his own time to spew rubbish... Upon all the things happening in this country is it to part away the best available option ... Ask an average Ebiafran' why he or she want biafra to go, he won't say anything reasonable. Am sure even your late warlord will even run in his grave if asked to fight for biafra again... Less I forget ojukwu lost d election in 2003, not even the vote of his Biafrans could make him win , some even refused to vote for him ... Please any true biafran should please check online or even read a book by chinuia abchebe 'there was a country' and ask yourself if truly u want another war, NoTE: a country like nigeria would never allow any part secede through paper work. NEVER... # saynoto sycophant seeking attentions
Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Yoloba people how market??

3 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by onenaira3: 12:35am On Aug 26, 2015
Ezenwammadu:

Biko help me ask am. Ordinary radio station and they couldn't even jam it. Tufiakwa!!!

3 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by onenaira3: 12:37am On Aug 26, 2015
chrixus:
I wonder how some people will just be so foolish and gullible to hear what this kalu says' A man that sits enjoying wherever he is and come on air at his own time to spew rubbish... Upon all the things happening in this country is it to part away the best available option ... Ask an average Ebiafran' why he or she want biafra to go, he won't say anything reasonable. Am sure even your late warlord will even run in his grave if asked to fight for biafra again... Less I forget ojukwu lost d election in 2003, not even the vote of his Biafrans could make him win , some even refused to vote for him ... Please any true biafran should please check online or even read a book by chinuia abchebe 'there was a country' and ask yourself if truly u want another war, NoTE: a country like nigeria would never allow any part secede through paper work. NEVER... # saynoto sycophant seeking attentions

All I saw is blah blah blah. Nwoke what are you trying to say, spit it out.

6 Likes

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 26, 2015
Useless country , noise makers.

1 Like

Re: NBC Opts For Signal Neutralisation Of Radio Biafra. by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 26, 2015
soon Biafra TV will become numero uno in the world. By the time they begin to do documentary on all Yoruba and Hausa leaders ehn, no country go give then visa again. ha ha ha ha sahara reporters are now scared, truth is here. pls guys, tell Nigeria Baboons Corporation to upgrade. in director's voice My goodness me.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sheikh Zakzaky Court Hearing Slated For May 18 / Why Do Igbos Want To Steal All The Oil With 'Biafra'? / Kogi Workers Get Fraudulent Bank Alert As Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.