Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Is He In Love With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is He In Love With Me? (2915 Views)

11 Signs That He Is Madly In Love With You / I Am In Love With A Married Man / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He In Love With Me? by bethyz(m): 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2014
I have known this guy for close to 5years. We talk about mostly everything. We enjoy each others company. One time we traveled together to the east we talk and enjoyed each others company all the way. He is not the type that talk about love or a guy full of love talk. But for that five years I can't teLl if we are in a relationship or not. We are very close and do what lovers do but , he won't tell where we are going. If I talk about it he will change d topic or make fun of it. I want to marry someone eles I no I will miss him if I do. I don't want to lose him? If we were married am sure we will be the best couple. How do I get him to tell me if we will be together or not? Should I leave him I marry someone eles?
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by iceberylin(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
ĨŦ ĤĔ ŔĔŦÚŚĔŚ ŤŐ ŴŐŐ ŶŐÚ ŤĤĔŃ ŴŐŐ ĤĨM cool

6 Likes

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by abukuru(m): 11:03pm On Oct 03, 2014
you will have to tell him how u feel abt him
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by chimerase2: 11:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
But he has been using catapult to kill ua cat since undecided
Shey if I call u keziah nw pple go say dis man of God na so e be angry

1 Like

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by cleoMcdanie(m): 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2014
bethyz: I have known this guy for close to 5years. We talk about mostly everything. We enjoy each others company. One time we traveled together to the east we talk and enjoyed each others company all the way. He is not the type that talk about love or a guy full of love talk. But for that five years I can't teLl if we are in a relationship or not. We are very close and do what lovers do but , he won't tell where we are going. If I talk about it he will change d topic or make fun of it. I want to marry someone eles I no I will miss him if I do. I don't want to lose him? If we were married am sure we will be the best couple. How do I get him to tell me if we will be together or not? Should I leave him I marry someone eles?
its quite umfortunate that ladies feel that all friendship with a guy shud end in marraige.Why shud a lady b asking a man to marry her or even suggest it?isnt it better you allow the man discover a reason to want to marry u? Desparation kills love fast. Truth be told....most friendship is sweet but wen it gets to marriage, it becomes regrettable.Babe,get ur mind busy on other things. If anyonelse has come to marry u,u cud rush into it and satisfy your desparation,if not,enjoy your friendship as long as it lasts

2 Likes

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by OXCUBA: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
bethyz: I have known this guy for close to 5years. We talk about mostly everything. We enjoy each others company. One time we traveled together to the east we talk and enjoyed each others company all the way. He is not the type that talk about love or a guy full of love talk. But for that five years I can't teLl if we are in a relationship or not. We are very close and do what lovers do but , he won't tell where we are going. If I talk about it he will change d topic or make fun of it. I want to marry someone eles I no I will miss him if I do. I don't want to lose him? If we were married am sure we will be the best couple. How do I get him to tell me if we will be together or not? Should I leave him I marry someone eles?
TELL THE NIGGA YOUR FEELINGS ..... FROM HIS FEED BACK ..... YOU WILL KNOW THE NEXT STEP.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by valmunich(m): 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2014
I'm still looking for what to comment buh all I can deduce from ur post is that you wan chyke the dude. What can I say
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by hizson(m): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahahahhahahahahaahahahahahahahahshahahahahs...cnt just stop laughing..please som1 should define friend zone for this op.. > grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Tymax(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
Friendzone tins. grin That guy should be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by ideee03(f): 11:30pm On Oct 03, 2014
OP yua siltin on a lung tin.The thing is, ur friend's jst friends with u,he enjoys ur company. Once u bring love into the equation; u'll lose ur Friend and even if you end up dating,it might not last long.
I suggest u divert ur attention somwr else,if he wnts u,he'll approach u..
I might be wrong tho

2 Likes

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Waspy(m): 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
abukuru: you will have to tell him how u feel abt him
Gbam....no two ways to it
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by nonsoyoungprof: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2014
op..u are sitting on a keg of gun powder,.....hmmmm
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by nekaa(f): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2014
what exactly do you mean by "we do what lovers do"?

6 Likes

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Baddestguyp(m): 12:43am On Oct 04, 2014
hmm....pls elaborate
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 04, 2014
If you are ready to settle down and he's not or no assurance of the possibility, leave him and get someone serious time waits for no one, five years without a definition? if you get old and he dumps you don't come and tell us you're contemplating suicide grin

1 Like

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 04, 2014
nekaa: what exactly do you mean by "we do what lovers do"?

Dem dey kolobi tongue

1 Like

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Greatloaded1: 1:52am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by ronald4lif(m): 2:14am On Oct 04, 2014

Them dey knack akpako

1 Like

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by folameme(f): 2:26am On Oct 04, 2014
God bless u for dis qst bae.btw:i wonder why ladies spend sooo much figuring out if a guy really love dem,are there no other things to get urself busy wit?babe dnt be desperate,never rush thing there's a reason u're stil single,ever heard of d phrase*the lord maketh everything good in his own time*dnt ask d guy if he loves u or not,u're a woman,we are blessed wit intuition to always decipher what is wrong or right,listen to wah ur heart tells u and stop chasing after a guy,jst let it happen naturally that way its gonna last forever.ps:wah do u mean by#we everything lovers do#?pls enlighten me on that.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Nobody: 3:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Yes,he's in love with your kitty cat.

Marriage,No he might not like it.

1 Like

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Nobody: 4:28am On Oct 04, 2014
Guys dont stay that long to woo a gal.tell him, if he is not comfortable with it, the you look for your husband's.dont waste your time.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by mesoade(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2014
Yeye topic,

You are asking us whether he loves you?

How on earth are we going to know that.

Abi we be witches and wizards
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by jmoore(m): 9:06am On Oct 04, 2014
bethyz: We are very close and do what lovers do but , he won't tell where we are going. If I talk about it he will change d topic or make fun of

This is in his mind>> "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?"

1 Like

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 04, 2014
Ask him exactly what you are asking us that's the only way you'll know for sure but from his actions i doubt if he has marriage in mind so go ahead talk to him first before you move on.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Tallesty1(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2014
bethyz:
I have known this guy for close to 5years. We talk about mostly everything. We enjoy each others company. One time we traveled together to the east we talk and enjoyed each others company all the way. He is not the type that talk about love or a guy full of love talk. But for that five years I can't teLl if we are in a relationship or not. We are very close and do what lovers do but , he won't tell where we are going. If I talk about it he will change d topic or make fun of it. I want to marry someone eles I no I will miss him if I do. I don't want to lose him? If we were married am sure we will be the best couple. How do I get him to tell me if we will be together or not? Should I leave him I marry someone eles?
You have know him for 5years.

Yet you don't know if he is the right person for you.

Today is the is the first time I'm hearing about him.

And you expect me to tell you what should you do??

Do I Look Like Gaius? Merlin or Zeddicus Zu'lZorander

2 Likes

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 04, 2014
5years!!!and u guys still hvnt defined ur relationship??,no hun dats a no no!u shuld come plain,dnt mince words,bare ur mind..if after 5yrs he still isnt man enuf to voice out his intentions,and cringes @d mere mention of it,den u shuld take d lead,@least so u knw where u stand..goodluck hun
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by wayne4loan: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2014
@op, have are u kids fornicate ?
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 04, 2014
The bible says that he that Finds a wife finds a good thing. The man should fine you not other wise.. He probably sees you as a sister.. Summon courage to ask him whether there is a relationship between the two of you... It will save you the stress of wasting your time... Some guys are shy so take the bull by the horn.. The bible told me of a woman who wooed her husband... Ruth and Boaz.. Lollxxx... Good luck @0p.
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by missKeri(f): 10:26am On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
You have know him for 5years.

Yet you don't know if he is the right person for you.

Today is the is the first time I'm hearing about him.

And you expect me to tell you what should you do??

Do I Look Like Gains? Merlin or Zeddicus Zu'lZorander
Lmao
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Missmossy(f): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Interestingcheesy you guys are friends with benefits. I do doubt if he feels the same way you feel about him. Did you say you have known him for 5years?

I really hope you haven't wasted five years of your life with him. He might just be having fun with you and doesn't consider your being together serious.

3 Likes

Re: Is He In Love With Me? by Diseye29(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2014
Cnt u guys c !! She has been talk abt it bt d guy will jokingly play abt it ,if is nt serious move on ,we dnt jok wen it comes to stuff lyk dis
Re: Is He In Love With Me? by barthchuks(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2014
there is nothing wonderful in life like being free, but how can you be free when your mind is constantly engulfed with something. should firmly but politely ask him how he feels abt you, then tell him what you clearly don't understand in your friendship and what you planning to do with the other suitor because you don't actually know the limits to your friendship and finally tell him and yourself whether you love him or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nice Names You Can Call Your Spouse / Girlfriend / Pls Advice Me Before I Lose My Mind / I Want To Sell My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.