Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State (3706 Views)

No Igbo Nominated For The Ministerial List ( Too Bad) / APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze / The 6th Igbo State Must Be Anioma State- Igbodefender.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 9:23am On Oct 04, 2014
Please if you know you can't state your fact reasonably without beating about the bush, Get out. :<(

In terms Of
1. Security,
2.Decent Population,
3.Education and what the Govt has done Τ̅Ơ improve t,
4.Investment, Govt owned, Not pvt.
5.Good roads nd Transportation,
6.Good hospitals, nd health care. Govt build.

Step into my office, Delta Wins!

1 Like

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by nedu2000(m): 9:34am On Oct 04, 2014
Please check the federal allocation to states in the south east compared to Delta state,Delta also has the 13% derivation,NDDC projects,ministry of niger delta projects,job quotas from oil companies.
To even admit that Enugu is equal if not better than Delta state is a shame on your govt.
Just be humble and thank the white man for discovering oil for you and explaining to you how you can use it,instead of acting pompous

NB: why didn't you mention human resources?let me floor you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by Energito: 9:36am On Oct 04, 2014
Op please try again later.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2014
nedu2000:
Please check the federal allocation to states in the south east compared to Delta state,Delta also has the 13% derivation,NDDC projects,ministry of niger delta projects,job quotas from oil companies.
To even admit that Enugu is equal if not better than Delta state is a shame on your govt.
Just be humble and thank the white man for discovering oil for you and explaining to you how you can use it,instead of acting pompous

NB: why didn't you mention human resources?let me floor you

grin grin having human resources is different, using them Τ̅Ơ maintain your state is different. Apart from the last paragraph, I didn't understand a thing u said.

1 Like

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by chinolization: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2014
The same Asaba that is filled with bad roads and filth despite all the billions..lol Op your head correct at all..?

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by Unemadu: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2014
Op which kind talk be this?

Do you even know your state budget compared to SE states?

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2014
Energito:
Op please try again later.

I'm only sick and tired of their loud mouths, especially anambrans trying Τ̅Ơ dominate the whole country.
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 9:54am On Oct 04, 2014
chinolization:
The same Asaba and Delta State that is filled with bad roads and filth despite all the billions..lol Op your head correct at all..?

grin grin grin grin is t osha, Awka that is not over covered with filth?

Ps, Name the places in asaba u can find such.
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by Unemadu: 9:54am On Oct 04, 2014
^^^^ i suspected so.
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 9:56am On Oct 04, 2014
Unemadu:
Op which kind talk be this?

Do you even know your state budget compared to SE states?

U crazy o, The money your govt gets everyday from its market, transport nd ritualist nko?

Nbdy asked them not maximise there natural resources too.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by chinolization: 9:57am On Oct 04, 2014
I will waste my time on u this morning..lol but I have said the bitter truth and I know it hurts..lol Bye

crazyawesome911:

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2014
Unemadu:
^^^^ i suspected so.

Its not a suspect, its a Fact. They can't even talk.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by VANHELLSING: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2014
crazyawesome911:
Please if you know you can't state your fact reasonably without beating about the bush, Get out. :<(

In terms Of
1. Security,
2.Decent Population,

Another di.ck measuring riffraff on the loose, you will hate yourself for opening this thread undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 9:59am On Oct 04, 2014
VANHELLSING:
Another di.ck measuring riffraff on the loose, you will hate yourself for opening this thread undecided

Ignored!,..

1 Like

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 10:00am On Oct 04, 2014
chinolization:
I will waste my time on u this morning..lol but I have said the bitter truth and I know it hurts..lol Bye

grin grin grin. Come and defend your ALMIgHty state na
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by Unemadu: 10:00am On Oct 04, 2014
crazyawesome911:

U crazy o, The money your govt gets everyday from its market, transport nd ritualist nko?

Nbdy asked them not maximise there natural resources too.

grin grin grin

Unfortunately exploitation of natural resources is in the domain of the federal govt.

And sadly, FG has decided to exploit only crude oil and gas which naturally gives Delta an upper hand so its nothing to brag about.

2 Likes

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by VANHELLSING: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2014
crazyawesome911:

You don hit tipper wey carry sand today. There will be no hiding place for u today grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by VANHELLSING: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2014
crazyawesome911:

Ignored!,..

You don buy market today wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Una no de tire from this childish act?
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by chinolization: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2014
You guys are gullible to believe the op is from Delta. He just wanted to use us to expose the underdevelopment, backwardness, rot and bad govt in Delta. Lol

Impostor alert!

10 Likes

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by godsamist: 10:24am On Oct 04, 2014
Bros! bros! bros! how many times i hail you...pls,pls pls oo,Roll out drums party it..Not your fault..God don grade your road carry walker my bros,make Abia goviment dey decive himself,say goviment no dey gifme allocation na him pocket money him use thy enjoy,History go judge abia govt the way him suffer the masses wey put him for power,for 8yrs running.Time don reach wey we go dey award thief thief govt every october1,both them and their children.
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by amakufrancis(m): 10:37am On Oct 04, 2014
crazyawesome911:

In terms Of
1. Security,
2.Decent Population,

teamDelta...
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 10:50am On Oct 04, 2014
Unemadu:

Unfortunately exploitation of natural resources is in the domain of the federal govt.

And sadly, FG has decided to exploit only crude oil and gas which naturally gives Delta an upper hand so its nothing to brag about.

Have u not heard of uduaghan's delta beyond oil scheme
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 10:51am On Oct 04, 2014
chinolization:
You guys are gullible to believe the op is from Delta. He just wanted to use us to expose the underdevelopment, backwardness, rot and bad govt in Delta. Lol

Impostor alert!
mumu, proudly Delta!!!!! The Big heart of naija, without us, naija na shingbain
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 10:53am On Oct 04, 2014
godsamist:
Bros! bros! bros! how many times i hail you...pls,pls pls oo,Roll out drums party it..Not your fault..God don grade your road carry walker my bros,make Abia goviment dey decive himself,say goviment no dey gifme allocation na him pocket money him use thy enjoy,History go judge abia govt the way him suffer the masses wey put him for power,for 8yrs running.Time don reach wey we go dey award thief thief govt every october1,both them and their children.

Abians are not wise enough Τ̅Ơ vote him in for second tenure.
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by Unemadu: 11:02am On Oct 04, 2014
crazyawesome911:

Have u not heard of uduaghan's delta beyond oil scheme

Which scheme? Abegi

1 Like

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by rawpadgin(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2014
please op, udu fit employ me just like u so that two of us go dey fool ourselves in defending him on social network

7 Likes

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 11:15am On Oct 04, 2014
Unemadu:

Which scheme? Abegi

Olodo
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by Unemadu: 11:25am On Oct 04, 2014
crazyawesome911:

Olodo

Educate me on the scheme

1 Like

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by nedu2000(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2014
crazyawesome911:
mumu, proudly Delta!!!!! The Big heart of naija, without us, naija na shingbain
its your land that is useful and not you

3 Likes

Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by crazyawesome911(m): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2014
Unemadu:

Educate me on the scheme

Its a scheme all about developing forgotten sources of revenue, like farming, Fishing, things like that, for export and recognition. Also they grant interest free loans to young entreprenuers that don't have money for startups.
Re: Apart From Enugu, No Igbo State Can Be Compared With Delta State by Ghost01(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2014
On "good roads", Delta wins! But then, with the 13% that the oil producing states get on derivation, that shouldn't be an issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

History In Pictures, Never Seen Before.. Enjoy / WHY INEC Mocked Election Failed In Kano But A Success In Lagos And Delta State? / Obama: United State Regret Removing Moammar Gadhafi Of Libya-CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.