Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,788 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze (3899 Views)

PDP Reps ‘ll Vote Dogara For Speaker – Okwu / THE IGBO AGENDA AGAINST THE YORUBA IN LAGOS - / 2011: Jonathan, Ohanaeze Leaders Plot Against North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by KEVIND: 5:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
As Nigerians prepare for 2015 general elections, the Igbo apex ruling body, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, said yesterday that the All Progressives Congress, (APC) has no Igbo agenda, vowing 90 percent of Igbo would vote for President Goodluck Jonathan

Anambra State chairman of the body, Elder Chris Eluemuno said in Awka, “If you look at APC manifesto, you find out that Igbo man has no place in it. Buhari is not a friend of the Igbos”.
He added that when the APC presidential candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari was the military head of state, he executed a teenage Ibo boy for allegedly smoking Indian hemp at Enugu.
“He also detained Dr. Alex Ekwueme, first vice president of Nigeria in the maximum prison for carrying coal while ex-president Shehu Shagari was under house arrest then”, he continued.

On President Jonathan, he said that aside his achievements, Jonathan and his family have Igbo blood.
He said, “Jonathan and his family are our blood, they have Igbo connection and heritage”.
http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=8768&title=APC-has-no-Igbo-agenda.-we-'ll-vote-for-Jonathan-Ohanaeze

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by politricks: 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
Enough of these tribal politics. Nigerians are wiser now.

7 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by temitemi1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
God bless my igbo pple grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

16 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Schematics: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sai Jonathan 2019 cheesy

13 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by hurricaneChris: 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Till this moment, no APC goon on Nairaland has explained why Buhari threw Dr. Ekwueme (the VP) into Kirikiri. And left Shagari (the President) in a well furnished apartment, calling it house arrest.

11 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
So it's PDP that has ibo agenda. Tribal politics won't work this time around.

13 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by raumdeuter: 5:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Goodluck with that. Dont stop it at 90% make it 1million percent

That wont stop Buhari from being president in 2015

13 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by usibengate(m): 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
South-east will suffer for this their triber politice, when bros Jonathan finishes his tenure power goes back to the north. They will be living in anguish if expecting PDP to hand them power come 2019.

12 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Nempi(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
so as I be Igbo person, na those foolish and useless old fools in ohaneze nne ha na nna ha that will tell me who to vote abi? Nonsense!!

14 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
Comments from a brainwashed fool! You want to vote Jonathan because he was nicknamed "Azikiwe" by his mother therefore he has Igbo blood.
Like seriously? Mtscheeew!!!

11 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by vedaxcool(m): 5:33pm On Dec 24, 2014
APC has a Nigerian Agenda , not an ethnic agenda.

11 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by thegoodone2(m): 5:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
APC will give igbo senate president and FSG. Amechi will be minister of petroleum.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by usibengate(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
The maturity and sense the south West has that the south East is lacking always make the presidency elude them. As it stands now, south East is the only zone that has not produce a president in this country and if the trend continues, I'm sorry they may not get it. PppSome of it include

1 They thought they can win the presidency without the north or rest of the zones. Too much hate for the North won't help the zone

2 They talk too much and say so much rubbish against other zones

3 It is too clear whose side they belong. They don't know how to skimme and play along with who they don't like

4 They play too much politics of sentiment, tribal, religious, and lack issue based campaign.

5 They don't like them selves. Quarrel over which state will produce the presidential candidate. For 1 position 30-50 aspirants will emerge

14 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by RockMaxi: 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
You are free to vote for anybody that pleases you but mind you all other regions are ready for a change.
Enough of promise and fail. embarassed
Enough of ever increasing tarrifs with no commensurate services. embarassed
Enough of the comatose in education sector.. embarassed
Enough of employment scam.. embarassed
Enough of making cronies billionaires while the masses are living below the poverty line. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Remarkable: 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Do you know how much of the votes the winner has to get in each region?

Do you sincerely believe that the chances of APC/Buhari getting votes in the SS & SE is better than that of GEJ getting votes in the north and SW? especially given the geographic spread of the Igbos?

Anyhoo, you guys have said already that Buhari does not need Igbo votes to win, we shall see. (Meanwhile, check all the people Igbos have sided with in presidential elections and tell me if that politician won or lost)
raumdeuter:
Goodluck with that. Dont stop it at 90% make it 1million percent

That wont stop Buhari from being president in 2015

7 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Toktee(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
SO,YOU PEOPLE NOTICED APC ATLAST,IT IS NO LONGER ISLAMIC BROTHERHOOD?
Confused bunch of cowards without direction.
Note,i dnt mention any tribe here.

9 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by usernamez: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
So because Jonathan is now igbo that means all igbos should also vote for him abi?? I can see senseless nd unreasonable man talking here.Just trying to play tribal games which no longer works in Nigeria cos Nigerians eyes/brains are now well opened to see nd know what's good for us. If we are to play tribal games here, den tell me who yu expect a Yoruba man should vote for?.. since there is no Yoruba man aspiring d post of president den should we say at least 90% of Yoruba should not vote! Is that reasonable enough

LastBullet:- Vote wisely and reasonably for the one you think it's the best for Nigeria and don't follow that tribalistic phool...
#Thanks... fp pls...

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by waternogeteneny: 6:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ndiiigbo Kwenu! For once Ohanaeze is speaking Igbo mind.

6 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
eighTHREAD:
So it's PDP that has ibo agenda. Tribal politics won't work this time around.
Now am fully convinced on APC's choice of a SW VP, igbos would have spoilt everythin cool

5 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
God bless the Igbos

7 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
hurricaneChris:
Till this moment, no APC goon on Nairaland has explained why Buhari threw Dr. Ekwueme (the VP) into Kirikiri. And left Shagari (the President) in a well furnished apartment, calling it house arrest.

They have , you just chose to ignore it.

Ekwueme was as corrupt as they come. At a time when Naira was one of the best currencies in the world, he had unexplainable Millions of Naira stashed in his home and bank accounts when he was arrested. Investigations also revealed he bought numerous homes and hotels during his time as V.P that was not commensurate with his salary or his worth before he became the #2 man of the country.

5 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
usibengate:
South-east will suffer for this their triber politice, when bros Jonathan finishes his tenure power goes back to the north. They will be living in anguish if expecting PDP to hand them power come 2019.
GEJ will lose in 2015. The Govt is super jittery at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by oziegbe2015: 6:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
I thought they agreed CLUELESS failed them. Why does igbo lack direction. They have been slaves to pdp since 1999, they were slaves to obj(yoruba) yaradua(hausa)gej(south south). I mean how clueless are they, they have been raped over and over again for lolipop stick. Not that apc needs them, its just i that i thought they would rep apga or support their igbo brother mr ONOVO of ncp. Ok i know they hate themselves and are always slaves for live. The same way ojukwu gave peter obi the mantle of igbo, but he raped his sisters and brothers for a stick of lolipop from a fisherman

4 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by kakakent: 6:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
vedaxcool:
APC has a Nigerian Agenda , not an ethnic agenda.

By killing a tenage boy nd locking up house arrest oh boy we no fit vote buhari anoda progressive yes buh not buhari
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
kakakent:

By killing a tenage boy nd locking up house arrest oh boy we no fit vote buhari anoda progressive yes buh not buhari

who is this slowpoke?

4 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by oziegbe2015: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
PATHETIC RACE. Confused in the dose of cluelesness

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by kakakent: 6:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
Aigipan:

who is this slowpoke?

D guy bleeping ur mom nd sis

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by kakakent: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof:
They have , you just chose to ignore it.

Ekwueme was as corrupt as they come. At a time when Naira was one of the best currencies in the world, he had unexplainable Millions of Naira stashed in his home and bank accounts when he was arrested. Investigations also revealed he bought numerous homes and hotels during his time as V.P that was not commensurate with his salary or his worth before he became the #2 man of the country.

And shagari was?
Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by vedaxcool(m): 6:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
kakakent:

Huh?

1 Like

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by ndcide(m): 6:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Whet the man said was not different from what one mallam told me in katsina. He said buhari is their blood.

if the man up north can say it I see no reason the man down south shouldn't say the same.

deputy governor of Bornu state said similar thing the other day.

3 Likes

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by Youngandactive: 7:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
FOLLOW @YoungAndActiveN

Re: APC Has No Igbo Agenda. We 'll Vote For Jonathan-ohanaeze by HzRF(m): 7:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Apc e-rats are pained
They don't want buahri simple as ABC
Why screaming like u just lost ur dream job
They are no fool nd illiterates like Northerners whom all they need is a candidate from north
Continue ur online permutations
PDP is already doing well on ground
Many of you... Those that will have the effrontery to come online on Feb 14 will use the line like APC do use
It was rigged
Moreover I tot votes from kano the most populated state due to their fake census figure) and Lagos (YORUBAS only)
will wipe out all ss nd se votes nw as proposed by buahrists

Anyways itz will be a day shorter by 11.59 pm to Feb 14 we will meet at the polls
I only pity those gals that won't be able to milk u dry. On valentine's day... Pdp go spoil market that day

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Visit Baga....dress In Soldier Uniform / Breaking: Intrigues As Buhari Picks His Team / This Persecution Should Stop – Ngozi Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.