Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre (41346 Views)

Peter Okoye Sets Up A Football Management Agency / Everything You Need To Know About Football Viewing Centre Business / Football Viewing Centers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Suspect33(m): 5:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
The guy who spoils the fun with his body odour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by SwagPower: 5:28pm On Oct 04, 2014
hensben:
*another butt.hut arsenal fan detected grin
Ur signature come make me tink say na beta person U b.... so u b Chelsea fan? SMH...

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by jagaz: 5:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
Are Chelsea fans realy listening?
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
jagaz:
Are Chelsea fans realy listening?
listening to what?

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Habeyy(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
grin @op God bless u...what of those who no get money to pay "onile" but get money to play silly bet like "Mikel dribble messi, cech go score and welbeck "dat guy" no go score hatrick in his entire life . I love this entity called Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by duni04(m): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2014
Those days of watching premier league matches in the Faj common room OAU. Nice memories wink

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Tallesty1(m): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ochillary:
And chelsea fans with their smelly mouth

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
starlingbawa:

Absolutely necessary if you have got to see those European games from the comfort of your living room, hence you find your way to a neighbour's apartment or worse still those damn viewing centres.
Eyah.
I see why paying at a viewing centre is a better choice for most folks.
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by justi4jesu(f): 5:35pm On Oct 04, 2014
lol.....very funny comments....

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by hizotomania: 5:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
LoL
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by starlingbawa(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
CFCfan:

Eyah.
I see why paying at a viewing centre is a better choice for most folks.

That's it really...
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Pdizzle(m): 5:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hilarious.
#cfc #KTBFFH

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
StealthyMe:

**The one who asks silly questions and appalls by his frequent questions- bros,who dey home? Who get one? Who score am?
Best Advice,Switch Seats grin

**The one whose place is really in the park...hurling insults about...
Oloshi ni bobo yii now ; ko ni da fun iyalaya e
Bros,wetin naa?

**That dude that knows the life history of all the coaches and the players
Really...??Are you freacking CIA?

**The dude whose face is strong and is solely concentrating on the game..thats me cool

**The passionate football fan who remembers he has a God when his team is down or a penalty has been awarded against them...and starts a revival service right inthe viewing centre
Brotherly,when last did you remember your God?

LOOOOL!

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by justi4jesu(f): 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
Suspect33:
The guy who spoils the fun with his body odour

grin grin grin
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Melkuk: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2014
*** There's the guy who must sit on a particular seat always, even if the seat is taken, or there will be trouble.

*** There's the one who always wants to pay less because he's always late.

*** Those that usually come with sports or football newspapers just to show how committed and knowledgeable they are about football.

*** There are some who never utter a word from the start to finish of the of the game.

4 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by greall1: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
The first Question to hear from chelsea fan Egbon {brother} shey Mikel Play.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by kendrick93(m): 5:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
the most annoyin ones are those ones who just argue blundly and stupidly.. sometimes i feel lyk smashin there faces with slap especially chelsea and arsenal fans

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
starlingbawa:

One of the many reasons I 'HATE' viewing centres angry

why always Chelsea fans -balotelli
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by kendrick93(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
the most annoyin ones are those ones who just argue blundly and stupidly.. sometimes i feel lyk smashin there faces with slap especially chelsea and arsenal fans.. they really piss me off

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Yakzo(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
The ones that don't identify with any particular club for fear of being mocked at when they eventually lose. But their body language always betray them no matter how they tried to pretend.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by MoyoGENERAL: 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
...he he he funny comments...
what of the guy that Come to CHARGE his PHOne always fighting to SIT beside the SOCKET....
or the Guy that SHOUTS and his SPIT is always touching you( disgusting)

...or the guy that FARTS when everywhere is hot and locks up as if nor be him release BOMB ( e go even pain you more if your team dey lose and that kain thing happen)

another one is the guy that becomes angry( for no reason) when his non favourite teams are winning....
what of the guys that shout players name wey dem nor know( seeing for the first time)..see this instance;
Chelsea vs burnley
na Im them wan bring one Burnley player enter as sub...
na im one guy( anti Chelsea fan) shouts...
" yeyeye, IKu fe wole, you nor sabi that player, that guy na star, see player, una go hear am)"
wetin......see beefing!!!!!!

finally
.....the most annoying one is the guy at your front that jumps up often during any chance( dribbles, misses, saves) during the game,,,,
or when you sit with CHINEDU( who live nearby) and he goes outside every now and then( to check his food on stove) disturbing you at the edge of the seat...( e go be like, guy kuku dey peep from house na)!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Karleb(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
Warrabout the hater, who come to hate? undecided

Atimes I wonder who really paid for those guys.

Anyway, haters will hate!
Potatoes will potate!! angry

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by deeobserver209(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2014
My cousin is one heck of a noise maker in viewing centres. Always arguing and shouting at the top of his voice. Making pointless analysis. He's a Woman United fan.
As for me. I keep my cool. smiley
Up Chelsea Fc! Arsenal will fall tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by tobozi: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
A chelsea fan that starts comparing hazard to CR7.....chelsea fans are full of illiterates...thats why they are few on twitter, thats where i do most of my talking

3 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by ibrahym47(m): 5:54pm On Oct 04, 2014
Tallesty1:
You didn't include the Giraffe Guy.

He is tall like a tower.

Comes when the hall is almost full.

Finds his way to your front.

Sits and blocks you completely.

And you end up watching his head instead of the game.
Gosh! I hate those niqas
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 04, 2014
starlingbawa:

That's it really...
I wish there is a pay tv company that can offer, for eg, 20 channels for N5,000/month. Or 10 channels for N2,500/month.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by duni04(m): 5:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Arsenal fans thou. The most annoying!
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by deeobserver209(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2014
tobozi:
A chelsea fan that starts comparing hazard to CR7.....chelsea fans are full of illiterates...thats why they are few on twitter, thats where i do most of my talking
Base on observations and investigation, I realized that Chelsea fans are among the most responsible set of people you can find anywhere in the world compared to other fans who most times behave like touts. smiley
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by segjosh(m): 6:01pm On Oct 04, 2014
And those pick pocket stuff guys. I can't imagine the day my wallet was stolen in our street viewing centre. I almost cry. But that doesn't stop me from going there anyway sha

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by coolebux(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
All those arrogant Cheksi fans
Clueless Ass_annal' fans always analysing football like kids
And the "I too know" manUre fans. angry

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by jojutolu(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
duni04:
Those days of watching premier league matches in the Faj common room OAU. Nice memories wink
i see u bro. Faj common rum 4 ife. Omo na fun o. Guys wit unusual aro, body odour, bla bla.
Re: Types Of People You Come Across In A Football Viewing Centre by Ofunaofu: 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2014
the 'graveyard silence' one experiences whenever chelsea lose a match

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Super Falcons Home Kit Nominated For Best Jersey At 2019 Women’s World Cup / What Ronaldo Said About Juventus Fans’ Applause For His Wonder Goal / Barcelona Bans Ousmane Dembele From Switching Off His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.