Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa (4229 Views)

When A Guy Tells A Girl He Loves Her Just To Sleep With Her... / Why Wont A LADY Know How To Cook? / 9 Things Ladies Do To Test If A Guy Truly Loves Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Ellion(f): 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
Love they say cannot be predicted most times
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
Study his body language and don't be blind to oblivion. You'd feel it in his every move.

OR on the second thought, when a guy really loves you, he'd never chew a bubble gum in your presence. Same thing vice versa.
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by pweedyuz(f): 11:16pm On Oct 04, 2014
space booked!
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Ellion(f): 11:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Guys most times do not knw hw to xpres themselves
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Moiking(m): 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
#pollowing...
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by cidieschat(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Na your body go tell you.
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Baddo101(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2014
Ellion:
p.m. me and u will know if i wont express myself.......Lol.
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by marcnelly: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2014
TrollMan:
Study his body language and don't be blind to oblivion. You'd feel it in his every move.

OR on the second thought, when a guy really loves you, he'd never chew a bubble gum in your presence. Same thing vice versa.

Trollman, you and your opinion .
what does chewing gum have to do wit a guys love for a lady
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Ellion(f): 10:54am On Oct 06, 2014
Baddo101:

lol...but u not d same as other guyz
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Ellion(f): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2014
marcnelly:

lol....
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 06, 2014
marcnelly:

Haven't you ever noticed that? It's the truth.
Pay more attention, you'd noticed it.
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Rapsainot(m): 11:45am On Oct 06, 2014
Baddo101:

undecided
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by haibe(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Make him understand at first that you don't want any sexual relationship, if he remains with you then he 'most likely' loves you truly, if not...u know the rest.
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Baddo101(m): 12:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Baba419(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
when he's proud of you and not afraid to show you off, esp to friends and family.

2 Likes

Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Ellion(f): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
haibe:
Make him understand at first that you don't want any sexual relationship, if he remains with you then he 'most likely' loves you truly, if not...u know the rest.

tnks
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Gold419(f): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
when he sacrifice for you, be with u in any situation, care for u, nd in all never cheat on you....
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Adaeze003(f): 1:22pm On Oct 06, 2014
You just know when someone loves you. You just know! Like the guys who genuinely love me I can sense, n those who like the body? heck I can smell them from mars.

But the problem is, we actually don't love those who love us... we prefer the "flashy" people, we care about what people have to say about our significant other. Like hell, "my friends are all dating hotties n look who I like" lol! I even saw on one thread a guy stuck with a boring girl just coz she's pretty! Lol.

Reminds me of a convo I had with my bro when he was like girls are dating multiple guys. I just told him that guys like flashy girls so as one guy sets out to get her, 10 others do too and u like her coz shez pretty n hot, she knows this n is forced to like you for vain things too...

I guess when we choose people for better reasons than "she's hot", "he's sexy", "he's TDH" and the likes we'll have some sort of peace...

When you're with someone for the wrong reasons, you begin to question their love for you... wink wink

4 Likes

Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Ellion(f): 1:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Adaeze003:
You just know when someone loves you. You just know! Like the guys who genuinely love me I can sense, n those who like the body? heck I can smell them from mars.

But the problem is, we actually don't love those who love us... we prefer the "flashy" people, we care about what people have to say about our significant other. Like hell, "my friends are all dating hotties n look who I like" lol! I even saw on one thread a guy stuck with a boring girl just coz she's pretty! Lol.

Reminds me of a convo I had with my bro when he was like girls are dating multiple guys. I just told him that guys like flashy girls so as one guy sets out to get her, 10 others do too and u like her coz shez pretty n hot, she knows this n is forced to like you for vain things too...

I guess when we choose people for better reasons than "she's hot", "he's sexy", "he's TDH" and the likes we'll have some sort of peace...

When you're with someone for the wrong reasons, you begin to question their love for you... wink wink
tnks i get d picture bt it wudnt be easy
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Dannylux: 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2014
Shyness could be a sign in most cases I've observed until you two get comfortable with each other. The shyness here isn't actually low self-esteem like some would assert, it's just there. You just can't help it.
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Adaeze003(f): 2:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ellion:
tnks i get d picture bt it wudnt be easy

Tell us the full story then... lets know how to help. wink
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Ellion(f): 9:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
Dannylux:
Shyness could be a sign in most cases I've observed until you two get comfortable with each other. The shyness here isn't actually low self-esteem like some would assert, it's just there. You just can't help it.
he isnt shy though bt am scared and dnt knw y
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by PedroJP(m): 10:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ellion:

Yea, girls most times don't xpress themselves. They always smile like they are in a competition with u to smile
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by PedroJP(m): 10:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gold419:
when he sacrifice for you, be with u in any situation, care for u, nd in all never cheat on you....

Abeg cheat on u ? Una don marry ?
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by PedroJP(m): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
TrollMan:

Blike u too de drink saliva na y u see chewing gum as sign of disinterest in one. Guy u fit push ur gum go one side of ya mouth drink ur saliva oo
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Rexnegro(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
All signs ,doing , actions will all be pointed at u in a nice way from the person...u are all he/she wanna be with , spend time with, care for , play with, show affection and even giving u his/her body to feel eachother intimately as the case may be....and above all mentions..within u feel the connection somehow someway naturally...cos its takes bonded together naturally to be in love...
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by louken(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Only time can tell. The truth is that all the signs that point to true love can be faked too. Enjoy your relationship and allow it flow naturally. Don't rush it. Don't be in a hurry to give up everything to him. With time its genuineness or otherwise will become obvious.
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by alphaking(m): 5:48am On Oct 08, 2014
haibe:

undecided undecided
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by Kirinwa: 6:08am On Oct 08, 2014
Baba419:
when he's proud of you and not afraid to show you off, esp to friends and family.

If you have been intimate with him. In a month's time tell him you are pregnant. Be tearful and look confused. His reaction will expose him.
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by sekzy99(m): 6:32am On Oct 08, 2014
Just go wit your guts
Re: How Would A Lady Know When A Guy Geniuely Loves Her And Vice Versa by heemah(f): 7:18am On Oct 08, 2014
TrollMan:

@bolded is very wrong....i luv my guy buh i do chew bubble gum in hos presence...infact over times he bought it for me...

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly / be good to everybody / Women Are Just Too Greedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.