Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly (4247 Views)

Alero Disgrace Her Boyfriend Uncle Dayo In Public Because Of His Perfomance / Five Things Ladies Openly Lie About / SEE How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Airforce1(m): 11:43am On Apr 04, 2015
You guys should take me serious when I talk, life is not about childish love or sentimental love. This thing is not our culture. Don't do everything the white man does because you don't know his reasons. Many white guys marry women who are successful and far older than them. But we are different here.

What am I trying to say? Nigerian men, stop kneeling down to ask a girl for her hand in marriage. Many ladies of today don't have respect for you already, they wont even kneel to apologize to you when they wrong you either as your girlfriend or as your wife. They feel equal to you, if not bigger than you.

The picture above is a clear example. The guy on his knees begged his girlfriend to marry him at a popular mall in Lagos and the girl looked at him on the floor and said "NO". Just imagine the trash.

Guys, don't act cheap. Ask a girl for her hand in marry as a Real Man, if she is not interested because you did not go on your knees move on to another. There are many decent single ladies out there without any responsible man looking at their direction. They need you.

And don't get it twisted. Using a Fork to eat is not culture, getting education is not culture; it's a choice. You can decide not to get western education and still be successful. You can decide not to use Fork to eat and yet you will still eat your food to satisfaction.

But if you sell your respect to a lady simply because you want her to marry you, you are on your own.
#GoFigure

http://www.olufamous.com/2015/04/see-how-this-girl-disgrace-her.html?utmsource=feedburner

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Airforce1(m): 11:46am On Apr 04, 2015
some girls sef grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2015
Girls ain't loyai
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by dharay99: 11:48am On Apr 04, 2015
stale.. undecided

1 Like

Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by dharay99: 11:49am On Apr 04, 2015
brito:
Girls ain't loyai

coming from a girl? Hmm
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Emhicee(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2015
How many times? :/ no let crowd gather you beat fa.
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by SleekyP(m): 11:50am On Apr 04, 2015
*clears throat*
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 04, 2015
dharay99:

coming from a girl? Hmm

what she did is wrong
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by semasir: 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Yeye girl.....see her wowo look self grin. Maybe the guy think say this will win her sha undecided shocked
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Princecalm(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2015
Op give other ways we can use to propose to a girl since you are this off.
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 12:03pm On Apr 04, 2015
brito:
Girls ain't loyai
Gbam! But hope u will be loyal to me ait? undecided
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 04, 2015
WTF! This is very embarrassing o. Bad market angry
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Missmossy(f): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
Eeyah, pity the guy.
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Eniqurl(f): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
This is unfair oh
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by jmoore(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
He is the side man. grin

Side men don't propose.
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2015
Video of her saying it please
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
All of the posters above me are dumb.

Do u know what their relationship was like?

And is it every relationship that should lead to marriage?

Dumb phucks

4 Likes

Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by RoyalBlak007: 12:14pm On Apr 04, 2015
lmfao
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Airforce1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 04, 2015
jmoore:
He is the side man. grin
Side men don't propose.

Some girls are wicked grin
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Loyalblak007(f): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2015
shocked Really?
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 04, 2015
sameer1212:
Gbam! But hope u will be loyal to me ait? undecided

You've been avoiding me abi?
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by dharay99: 12:32pm On Apr 04, 2015
brito:

what she did is wrong

nice one.
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by vega84(m): 1:09pm On Apr 04, 2015
My guys jst there fail their hands anyhw kai! #vegatalks
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
brito:

You've been avoiding me abi?
Me? Ah no ooo. How can I avoid u my missing ribs? grin how u dey?
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
sameer1212:
Me? Ah no ooo. How can I avoid u my missing ribs? grin how u dey?

I dey fine and you ?
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
brito:

I dey fine and you ?
am good dear... How is your weekend going?
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2015
sameer1212:
am good dear... How is your weekend going?

Good dear, which thread are you derailing?
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Richy4(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
She should have said yes in public and reject it in private when she's with him. After all, no one knows them there.

She should have known that bad news travel faster than light
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 04, 2015
brito:

Good dear, which thread are you derailing?
LOL.. Ok let's not derail the thread... lipsrsealed
Re: See How This Girl Disgrace Her Boyfriend Openly by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 04, 2015
angry

she get luck no be me.
#I for don slap her ear commot.

chaii..and she no even fine sef..

#YOLO

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lmao!!!...this Lady Calls Out Guys Who Always Send Her Pictures Of Their Manhood / My Touché- Ya'll Come On In! Drawings and sketches attached (All by me) / Thread closed. I Didn't Open To Shame Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.