Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! (1649 Views)

Strong,independent And Lonely(ladies Only) / Can A Girlfriend Or Mistress Also Be Widowed? / Do All Widowed Women Sleep Around Or Have Affairs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by Tuktuk: 12:11am On Oct 05, 2014
So Amina lost her husband 2 years ago. Their union was 2 years 7months old when the husband passed on leaving her with a child who is almost 3 now. It was difficult for her to move on right after his Demise because they were so much in love. But after sometime she got used to the fact that she had to continue without him. 2 years has since passed without any advances from Men. Although if not told, you would never know she is not married because of the way and manner she carries her self decently and behaves. She also does not like talking about her late husband because she starts to cry immediately anything related to him is discussed.
She is now lonely and wants to move on and build a family and rediscover herself again, but she doesn't know how. Pls let's advice the young, poor and Lonely Widow. Matured minds should comment pls.
Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 05, 2014
I think she should should get a díldo and keep herself busy when bored. My condolences.
Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by chronique(m): 12:20am On Oct 05, 2014
Let her go out,mix with people and have an open mind towards things. It's better to try and fail,than not to try at all. Love and a buddy/husband,won't fly to meet her in her closet.

2 Likes

Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by dytbabe: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2014
So sorry abt that
I can imagine the trauma
In this part of the world ehn, 90% of our men run away frm divorcee,single mum and not to talk of a widow
Some of our men are not that worthy grin grin
She shld try be herself, forget her past even if its hard, a man will sure come, she shldnt rush it

1 Like

Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by Katier00(f): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2014
Let her try dating again, then learn to talk abt her late hubby, that way she will let go of the pains

1 Like

Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:38am On Oct 05, 2014
TrollMan:
I think she should should get a díldo and keep herself busy when bored. My condolences.

;
There's always A plan B @Op

Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by rhames(m): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
much as we sympathise with this widow.there are other questions I would like to ask. whats her age? what does she do for a living? how was she treated by her husbands family after his demise? what's her religion? where is her location? what tribe is she? is she open to another relationship? if yes what type of relationship? has her in laws accepted her to move on with her life? what's the fate of her young child in the next relationship?

1 Like

Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by valdes00(m): 3:19pm On Oct 05, 2014
@OP.... Are you Amina?
Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by Tuktuk: 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
[quote author=rhames post=26880877]much as we sympathise with this widow.there are other questions I would like to ask. whats her age? what does she do for a living? how was she treated by her husbands family after his demise? what's her religion? where is her location? what tribe is she? is she open to another relationship? if yes what type of relationship? has her in laws accepted her to move on with her life? what's the fate of her young child in the next relationship?[/quote
@rhames, she is abt 29 years old, she is an engineer in training i.e working. After the hubby's demise there were issues but it seem to be ok now cos they all have moved on. She is a Muslim and lives in Abuja. She wants to remarry not any other type of relationship. She is going into the next relationship with her child (I mean that cannot be negotiated).
Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by Tuktuk: 4:39pm On Oct 05, 2014
valdes00:
@OP.... Are you Amina?
@valdes she is Amina's sister to whom Amina's pours out her heart to. We are the best of friends.
Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by Tuktuk: 4:45pm On Oct 05, 2014
TrollMan:
@TrollMan. Nawa for you ooo! Sex is choosy and not all there is to life. If she has been able to keep to herself for 2 years and counting...... she is definitely willing to continue being patient for a little longer.
Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by rhames(m): 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=Tuktuk post=26885935][/quote]OK. what tribe is she?
Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
Since she's a muslim, she should go according to the muslim laws on how widows should go. If she still has interest in getting married again and she's of good behaviour, it won't be long before some interested fellow worshippers will ask her out. That is if she makes her intention known to her mosque head.
Ask Naija love doctor for relationship advice today

1 Like

Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by Arobake: 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
rhames:
much as we sympathise with this widow.there are other questions I would like to ask. whats her age? what does she do for a living? how was she treated by her husbands family after his demise? what's her religion? where is her location? what tribe is she? is she open to another relationship? if yes what type of relationship? has her in laws accepted her to move on with her life? what's the fate of her young child in the next relationship?

why wont her former in-laws allow her move on with her life?
Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by rhames(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Arobake:

why wont her former in-laws allow her move on with her life?
what tribe is she?
Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by Tuktuk: 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
rhames:
what tribe is she?
stating her tribe makes it too open for her identity to be known. But she is frm one of d major tribes in Niger state. Not Hausa..
Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by publicenemy(m): 3:36am On Oct 07, 2014
She just shouldn't throw herself at any man that comes her way,else she will be taken advantage off...men know single mums are (desperate) and would take advantage of that.

2 Likes

Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by hungryfool: 4:48am On Aug 01, 2015
@ Tuktuk: If Amina is still available, a good brother is willing to take her for marriage. Let's go PM
Re: Widowed And Lonely. Help!!! by saintneo(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2015

(1) (Reply)

How Will You React When You Find Out Your Girlfriend Is A Transgender / Lack Of Trust In A Relationship / GUYS!! Can U Date A Girl For 2 Months Without Her Coming To Your House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.