Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much (81712 Views)

If Nigeria Is So Rich, Why Are Nigerians So Poor? / Why Are Nigerians So Pessimistic About Nigeria? / This Is Why I Hate Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 3:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
I hope this will bring South Africans to this site. Come and see where they hide and spewing TRIBAL CRAP.
One INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND SECURITY STUDIES RESEARCHER said Asian immigrants are doing well compared to African Immigrants especially west Africans who live in small flats. Most west african immigrants are men and flock in one small space... theyr known for spreading tribal crap about their hosts grin grin grin compared to Asians (Pakistanis,Bangladeshis etc..) and Horn Africans (Somalis,Ethiopians,Eritreans) are found in all walks of life in SA, their SECRET IS THEIR SOCIAL SKILLS they know how to live with their hosts. Hence they can speak SA languages and rent shops all over SA. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin These have pushed Nigerians into drugs...they have NO PLACE IN S.A. grin grin grin grin grin Bloody GOSSIPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Three held for Secunda drug lab
February 9 2015 at 05:29pm
By SAPA Comment on this story
iol news pic methcathinone CAT INLSA File picture - A police officer holds Methcathinone, also known as Cat, confiscated during a raid.

Nelspruit - Two Nigerian men and a South African woman were arrested in Secunda, Mpumalanga, on Monday for allegedly dealing in and manufacturing illegal drugs, the Hawks said.

“Acting on a tip-off, police raided the house and found the three allegedly packing the suspected drugs,” Brigadier Hangwani Mulaudzi said in a statement.
ADVERTISEMENT

“A further search led the police to what appears to be a clandestine drug laboratory and 1/8they 3/8 seized more drugs wrapped a black plastic bags estimated (to be worth) millions of rands.”

An undisclosed amount of money and chemicals used to manufacture drugs were also seized.

“Apparently cat (the drug methcathinone) was being manufactured on the premises,” said Mulaudzi.

The men, aged 30 and 33, and woman, aged 26, would appear in the Secunda Magistrate's Court on Tuesday, he said.

Sapa

http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/three-held-for-secunda-drug-lab-1.1815419

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 3:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
^^^^^^^This brings to over 1000 Nigerian prisoners in SA JAILS. Yhooo these people are found all over MALAYSIAN,CHINESE,INDIAN,USA,UK,GERMAN etc..JAILS. For DRUGS!!!!!!!

Same can be said about Ghanaians primates like Mario...KING KONG. NATION OF UGLY GORILLAS grin grin grin

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 3:38pm On Feb 17, 2015
@Publicenemy
Broer Nigerians are a PROBLEM EVERYWHERE...Please go to YOUTUBE to see what CHINA, INDIA,UKU,US,RSA,MALAYSIA, even ZIM is doing to Nigerians. cheesy grin grin grin grin THEYR BAD BY NATURE. Funny enough they make noise when theyr KILLED. cheesy grin grin grin grin
Am sure theyr labeling Chinese,Indians,Malaysians,Indonasians etc..as well "he he Indians,Indonasians,Malays etc.." are like this and that. Thats what they do. THE SAME CAN BE SAID ABOUT GHANAIANS...Silent thieves. cheesy cheesy grin grin

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by V0lv0(f): 4:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
morpheus24:

My guy the boy is confused. This is why I say West and South Africa no dey mix blood well. The result is a confused bipolar disordered child who has serious issues.
Beg
Look at all the spamming. The boy no well o!

Moderator abeg no shut down thread because of this mad man.
Am not a guy. I agree with the mixing of West and South. It's an abomination. Most parents frown upon such unions and it hardly lasts. Most times when it happens it's between the Ghana man and South ie Women, as the man is still the head of the house but you will never find the reverse. In fact you are already warned from beg not to even go there . Besides I don't find them attractive anyways. Secondly that baboon is not mixed. He is 100 percent Southy.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
Volvo
Live with that GHANAIANS ARE UGLIEST BLACK PEOPLE ON EARTH. They\re PITCH BLACK, short and stink...Live with that.

WE'RE HERE TO STAY ON NAIRALAND. BREATHING NOTHING BUT HATE.

ITS ON!!!!!!!!
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by V0lv0(f): 4:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
OXYGEN01:
You are not just a slave but a fool as well.Are you trying to compare south african morons whose heads are like shape of mountains to Ghanaians.Does that sound logic to you.? south african slave............. Is better to be a free man than to be a slave in your own country.
BTW here is a nigerian forum ,leave GHANA out of your foolish analysis or u gonna regret ever doing that.
Which place in Africa have more slums than that slave nation. UGLY MORONS..
why don't u show me your house in de picture below.
I know that we have had our ups and downs and I may not necessarily always agree with your ways but I must commend you on your spirit for standing up for our Country. kiss kiss
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Heres proof ask any African, who are the UGLIEST WOMEN IN AFRICA.

I WILL SAY WITHOUT A DOUBT GHANAIAN WOMEN. Theyr so manly to be women and UGLY. grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 4:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
GORILLAS 101 cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
Bleep what is this Ghanaians are among the UGLIEST IN THE WORLD. For many ppl on earth they look like GORILLAS. cheesy grin grin grin grin

http://asavibe.com/10-african-countries-ugliest-women-ghana-4-guess-country-1-photos/7/
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Bro ignore this fool. He is a white South African who hates west africans and South African blacks. He is on the african American forum and u should see some of the stuff he says about black South Africans n west africans. Just ignore him
So the whites there are also useless? Smh
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 4:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Got forgive me FROGS cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by V0lv0(f): 4:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
Ghanaian girl with her SA friend, I know this one in person. Shes ugly like VOLVO she use to be taunted for being NAVY BLACK. Shes UGLY and stinks and a gossiper. cheesy cheesy grin grin grin you might know her she was at UCT, I was done she was starting grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin THE STINKY!!!!!!!From Ghana. grin grin grin she was doing org...and industrial... grin grin grin grin
so Martha is ugly? She is so beautiful and she actually likes South Africans and can speak the language very well. I just hope she knows the kind of person you are so that you won't do your xenophobia on her
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2015
Yes Marthista is ugly, I know u by now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

V0lv0:
so Martha is ugly? She is so beautiful and she actually likes South Africans and can speak the language very well. I just hope she knows the kind of person you are so that you won't do your xenophobia on her
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 4:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
I knew all along I know u...but I know u dont know me. Hence I POSTED Martha.. kiss kiss kiss kiss
the socalled Volvo on NL is known, if I were to do something bad to u I would have done it long ago. grin grin grin grin
SWITCH ON DUMMY THIS IS S.A. grin grin grin
WATCH YOUR BACK FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss sad sad sad sad sad am coming for ya!!!!!
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by V0lv0(f): 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
I knew all along I know u...but I know u dont know me. Hence I POSTED Martha.. kiss kiss kiss kiss
the socalled Volvo on NL is known, if I were to do something bad to u I would have done it long ago. grin grin grin grin
WATCH YOUR BACK FROM NOW ON!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss kiss kiss kiss sad sad sad sad sad am coming for ya!!!!!
Am not Martha. I know Martha very well though. Wrong guess. There are many Ghanaians that went to Uct. My sister and brother. My cousins. So many people. I doubt we know each other because I didn't really hang much with Southies at varsity. My crew was mostly EA and Zimbos
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 4:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am off GORILLAS KEEP CHIMP AM OFF TO WATCH CRICKET. I pray to GOD that the link I posted from IOL can bring SAns to this GORILLA SITE.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by dieantwordRSA: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
This world is SMALL Volvo, already I have links. grin grin grin grin grin grin now u know ur dealing wtha BEE dog and its gonna bust u sooner and the likes of Jiggamna wont be there for u. grin grin grin grin grin

V0lv0:
Am not Martha. I know Martha very well though. Wrong guess.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by V0lv0(f): 5:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
This world is SMALL Volvo, already I have links. grin grin grin grin grin grin now u know ur dealing wtha BEE dog and its gonna bust u sooner and the likes of Jiggamna wont be there for u. grin grin grin grin grin

lol you are so dumb. You got the wrong girl and if you were even smart enough you would realise so. Of all people you actually think that I am someone who actually likes you fools, someone who does not even stay in East London. You need to try harder with your BEE dog skills. Don't be a typical BEE hand out job. hopefully your brains will open up. But in meantime I need to let Martha know about a psychotic guy she is friends with posting her pics on social media
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by JiggamanGh: 5:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
dieantwordRSA:

You are very stupid because everyone on nairaland know who Volvo. She had her pic on here.

You don't even respect your own black south africans. You are white and your main aim is to get real africans to fight.

You are the white boy Zeus that calls black South Africans ugly.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by JiggamanGh: 5:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
dieantwordRSA:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am off GORILLAS KEEP CHIMP AM OFF TO WATCH CRICKET. I pray to GOD that the link I posted from IOL can bring SAns to this GORILLA SITE.

First you wanted to be like us to the point of claiming to half Ghanaian.

Imitation is the highest form of flattery, but clones get it wrong because we are promoting individuality and being proud of being yourself.

So Tnx but no Tnx, you are not from us, you can't be us. We don't drink from the same class. You are no kin of mine.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by V0lv0(f): 5:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Jiggaman i don't think he is white. I believe he is Xhosa black. That's how the average Xhosa Man thinks and behaves.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by JiggamanGh: 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
V0lv0:
Jiggaman i don't think he is white. I believe he is Xhosa black. That's how the average Xhosa Man thinks and behaves.

Wow, u should see some of the stuff he says about black South Africans. I will look for some of his comments and post it here.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by V0lv0(f): 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Wow, u should see some of the stuff he says about black South Africans. I will look for some of his comments and post it on here.
lol don't get me wrong. There are many white racist. They hate blacks so much. But from people he seems to know and certain things he does a white person would not do. I guess at the end of the day you never know who is who on this site but one thing is for sure. He is a Xenophobic South African boy. The funny thing is he has made so many contradictions is only a matter of time that I find out who he is. The person he was first claiming to be is even younger than this lady and he says he was 3 years ahead which makes him a liar and
making him to be around my time there. There is a guy I am starting to suspect but only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by publicenemy(m): 6:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Emphany:
Not because of your trusting personality Mt. Man...Because of your greed.Quote me anywhere..."you can never con a just man". Stop trying to double your pocket without work and you'll be 'just fine'.

NIGERIANS ARE CRIMINALS AND THIEVES INCLUDING YOU..... ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD.
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lmao!
It's funny how Ghanaians on here are dissing this mentally ill - awoda, gyan. When he was dissing Nigerians, he got 100% endorsement from Ghanaians.
Now, hooks and baskets are ready for fishing - and the tout is going super ham on his compatriots. undecided
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by V0lv0(f): 7:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
iconize:
Lmao!
It's funny how Ghanaians on here are dissing this mentally ill - awoda, gyan. When he was dissing Nigerians, he got 100% endorsement from Ghanaians.
Now, hooks and baskets are ready for fishing - and the tout is going super ham on his compatriots. undecided
Mr know it all. Who gave the endorsement. This is 2015 try and limit the amount of ish you speak. It was clear as day to me from day 1 that he was not a Ghanaian. So I called him out to stop hiding behind Ghana and pretending to be a Ghanaian to insult Nigerians but he refused to listen because at the end of the day, would chose a Naija over a Southy. He also pretended to be someone i know very well and who he obviously was not and he later got upset after I exposed him and ever since then he has hated Ghana and Ghanaians. Lol in fact I think he may even hate us more then ya'll now lol.

The part that amuses me the most about this guy is that he is a xenophobe. He has made it known over and over that he hates Nigerians, Ghanaians and West Africans but gets angry when other nationals feel the same way about him and his country. it seems hypocritical for it to be okay that he hates others but others must not hate him/country. I really don't understand the way some people think. I mean if the people you hate, hate you too, does it matter. Why so defensive? Why care? After all if someone I dislike says something bad about me or does not like me. I don't care cos I dislike that person too. He can post an Encyclopaedia of pictures and posts for all i care about his 'wonderful perfect country and people or whatever ish he wants to spill' because I don't care and am sure neither do a lot of people on this site. It won't change a thing about what I think/feel but hey if that will make him feel better about himself then so be it.

He should just try not to be a hypocrite. He hates AB and AB hates him so why is he mad that AB hates him when he feels exact same way. Madness I tell ya

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by iconize(m): 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
^^^
WTF!!
Ethnographer, why the story?
I think the comment above reflects your feelings perfectly. undecided
Now, talking about endorsement - Petrodullard and Otumfour endorsed that mentally ill troll countless times.
Anyways, your story doesn't interest me - so i won't say more. undecided
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by V0lv0(f): 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
iconize:
^^^
WTF!!
Ethnographer, why the story?
I think the comment above reflects your feelings perfectly. undecided
Now, talking about endorsement - Petrodullard and Otumfour endorsed that mentally ill troll countless times.
Anyways, your story doesn't interest me - so i won't say more. undecided
I don't care whether the story interest you or not. I decided to educate you on the happenings. Who cares if those two endorsed him. It's not like you say good things about us either. But they are not the whole Ghana population. To be honest my problem with that guy was the fact that he pretended to be one of us to insult you ppl. Neways don't quote me pls. Have had enough dimwits for the day

3 Likes

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by Duru1(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
publicenemy:
Bunch of Bullshiit....

Nigerians are opportunists and dishonest. I am a nigerian to the core but i have been scammed over and over again here in lagos by fellow nigerians becos of my trusting personality.

you need to preach change.

You are silly and very greedy to be scammed. It takes two to tangle.

1 Like

Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by V0lv0(f): 7:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
publicenemy:

NIGERIANS ARE CRIMINALS AND THIEVES INCLUDING YOU..... ITS A WELL KNOWN FACT EVERYWHERE AROUND THE WORLD.
So that means you are a criminal too undecided
Re: Why Africans Hate Nigerians So Much by ibrews: 11:03am On Feb 18, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Wow, u should see some of the stuff he says about black South Africans. I will look for some of his comments and post it here.
pls do,I would love 2 see dem!

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

I Am Not Dead & Have Not Withdrawn From The Presidential Campaign - Tinubu / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos / Governor El-Rufai Climbs Truck As He Enforces Ban On Inter-State Movement (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.