Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance (1657 Views)

Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight / Tribalism The Core Problem Of Nigeria ... / 1914 Amalgamation - A Historical Mistake? : Nairaland Political Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2014
i have been to every section in nairaland ranging from sexuality, food, place, romance etc and I have seen them discuss important matters without tribalism. lets take places section and culture section of nland for example,these area supposed to be filled up with tribalists but it wasn't, they respect their selves and discuss every matter without fear or favour no matter whose ox is gored.
When you bring tribalism into any matter the main reason why such thread is created will not be achieved.
Political section is undoubtedly the most vibrant and most productive section on nland! let us lead with example, let us be the beacon of light for other sections to see through. Almost every thread in this section end up being tribalised. i am reaching out to everybody who has a hand in this evil to desist! for the betterment of this section
Lets put an end to name calling and unnecessary criticism
Let's put heads together and see if we can salvage this situation
thanks and God bless

VICTORCIZA
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by TonySpike: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2014
...says an avowed and renowned tribalist

14 Likes

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by seanet02: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2014
See who is preaching

13 Likes

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by earthgreeners(m): 9:48am On Jul 12, 2014
were ni bobo yii sha

9 Likes

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:52am On Jul 12, 2014
i am now a changed man
gurnam
egghead
obiageli
madamoringo
Demdem
orlandoOwoh
egift
berem
sennet
lakpalakpa
get tribalism out of your systems
please give peace a chance!
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by Smartsyn(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2014
It begins with you..

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by Danhumprey: 10:01am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: i am now a changed man.

Hahahahaha! Changed man indeed! Be sure that from now on,people will be watching you closely,scrutinizing every of your comments/moves!gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:02am On Jul 12, 2014
Smartsyn: It begins with you..
that's the reason i opened this thread in first place
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by lakpalakpa: 10:05am On Jul 12, 2014
Senseless, lying and confused goon.

Shameless liar, Anambra today, Benue tomorrow, Afghanistan the day after...

Give truth a chance..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by Smartsyn(m): 10:05am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: that's the reason i opened this thread in first place
it's not all about opening the thread, it's about you turning a new leave in your subsequent posts and comments

1 Like

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:07am On Jul 12, 2014
cheesy
Danhumprey: Hahahahaha! Changed man indeed! Be sure that from now on,people will be watching you closely,scrutinizing every of your comments/moves!gringrin
i am serious oo
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:10am On Jul 12, 2014
lakpalakpa: Senseless, lying and confused goon.

Shameless liar, Anambra today, Benue tomorrow, Afghanistan the day after...

Give truth a chance..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

you need to change too. give peace a chance. let go of tribalism and bigotry
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by lakpalakpa: 10:12am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: you need to change too. give peace a chance. let go of tribalism and bigotry

Will you give truth a chance and stop being a shameless liar??

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by jeffizy(m): 10:12am On Jul 12, 2014
Although I don't like Victorciza's online personality, I cannot but show support for this thread.
So much bile being gutted on nairaland via tribalism.
And to what purpose ?
Just a feel good activity that does not last a day. Not even an hour.

And all the politicians we all grow grey hair over their matter are sleeping in the most luxurious penthouses with no single care about what we say or do not say.

I hereby move a motion.
VICTORCIZA for nairaland C.S.O. grin
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by citizenY(m): 10:19am On Jul 12, 2014
^^^^^

You are backing the wrong horse. Put him on probation first.
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:27am On Jul 12, 2014
jeffizy: Although I don't like Victorciza's online personality, I cannot but show support for this thread.
So much bile being gutted on nairaland via tribalism.
And to what purpose ?
Just a feel good activity that does not last a day. Not even an hour.

And all the politicians we all grow grey hair over their matter are sleeping in the most luxurious penthouses with no single care about what we say or do not say.

I hereby move a motion.
VICTORCIZA for nairaland C.S.O. grin
thanks boss!!!
from me to everybody this is the time to stop or never!
let us try peace!!!
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by Idrismusty97(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2014
Danhumprey: Hahahahaha! Changed man indeed! Be sure that from now on,people will be watching you closely,scrutinizing every of your comments/moves!gringrin
Just like Ikegwo said "he is now a changed man", he doesn't know people are watching him closely. You can only lead by example. You can't just repent today and resume your tribalistic motive tomorrow.
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2014
THE REASON WHY PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE IS THAT WHEN THEY TRY TO PEOPLE WON'T GIVE THEM A CHANCE! THEY RATHER PREFERRED VIEWING THEM WITH YESTERDAY'S LEN'S RATHER THAN TODAY'S TRUTH STARING THEM IN THE EYES
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2014
Na you sabi.
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by citizenY(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: THE REASON WHY PEOPLE DON'T CHANGE IS THAT WHEN THEY TRY TO PEOPLE WON'T GIVE THEM A CHANCE! THEY RATHER PREFERRED VIEWING THEM WITH YESTERDAY'S LEN'S RATHER THAN TODAY'S TRUTH STARING THEM IN THE EYES

I agree, but you should be under probation, quarantined, infact... maybe there is something you ate or drank.
..maybe, just maybe.
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: i am now a changed man
gurnam
egghead
obiageli
madamoringo
Demdem
orlandoOwoh
egift
berem
najoke
sennet
lakpalakpa
na everyday you dey change but we no dey see am.

4 Likes

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by EmeeNaka: 10:54am On Jul 12, 2014
Op,there is no need worrying about Nairaland activities because none of them is taken seriously by sane people.
Meanwhile, not mentioning my name among the tribalists showed that the few things i have done have no impact.i will therefore,unleash hell because i can do better than that.

1 Like

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by djfaithy: 11:28am On Jul 12, 2014
Obviously the op is suffering from an extremely low self esteem, he keep seeking for cheap attention.

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2014
EmeeNaka: Op,there is no need worrying about Nairaland activities because none of them is taken seriously by sane people.
Meanwhile, not mentioning my name among the tribalists showed that the few things i have done have no impact.i will therefore,unleash hell because i can do better than that.
hahaha don't bro it won't benefit you
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2014
If you have truly changed then I'm happy for you and I hope it will be a permanent change for good. Let your subsequent words reflect your post and you may be surprised by how many other bigots you'll change simply by becoming a good example.
Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by idumuose(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2014
Politics with bitterness

1 Like

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by gurnam: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2014
Take the OP serious at your own peril...

2 Likes

Re: Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance by idumuose(m): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2014
When you join the army there are three things you are asked to avoid,

1. Religion

2. Tribe and

3. Politics

These 3 musketeers can cause damages of unimaginable proportions.They bring division and strife.

As far as characters like gurnam,orlando Owoh,berem,mayor of lagos,lagbake,mynd44,omoanago,eggheaders,madam oringo,demdem,dahomey amazon,etc

Including the sons and daughters,midgets and goblins the aforementioned are grooming to take over from them when they finally retire from their miserable journey,

are still in politics section then There is no giving peace a chance

Paradoxically,the vibrancy in politics section will suffer paralysis if these monikers are not around.Tell me,who will you open Weeping and Lamentation thread for without these monikers?

Let the war between PDP and APC continue.It is the fallout of the war between PDP and APC is what we see here in politics section daily.Politics section is driven daily by the activites of

Both parties on a daily basis.Victorciza i dey pity you.This is a war zone.Think about it.

2 Likes

(1) (2)

Governor Rochas Okorocha's Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu Wins APC Governorship Ticket / Buhari Calls Pastor Adeboye To Seek His Blessing Before Announcing Osinbajo / A Northerner Must Emerge President In 2015 Or Nigeria Will Divide.–lawal Kaita.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.