Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,114 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:57 AM

Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? (12568 Views)

Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Ugly Girls And Vice Versa / Why Do Men Cheat On Their Wives With Ugly Ones? / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by Grizzly(m): 12:00am On Nov 09, 2008
Firstly i don't call people ugly because i think its impolite (i'm a polite person, thank u very much, cool but i'm sure u knw those i mean. Secondly i don't think i understand d way d so called love works. If not, why do we tend to fall in love with ONLY pretty n handsome folks (at least 98% of d time) without giving a second glance, and hence not a chance to ugly people who r not in any way responsible 4 d way they look. I don't think that is fair. Last i heard, love was fair.
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by Sauron1: 12:03am On Nov 09, 2008
Grizzly:

Firstly i don't call people ugly because i think its impolite (i'm a polite person, thank u very much, cool but i'm sure u knw those i mean. Secondly i don't think i understand d way d so called love works. If not, why do we tend to fall in love with ONLY pretty n handsome folks (at least 98% of d time) without giving a second glance, and hence not a chance to ugly people who r not in any way responsible 4 d way they look. I don't think that is fair. Last i heard, love was fair.

If he/she has money then the ugliness is not important!!!
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by smurf(f): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2008
Life just isn't fair I guess
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by myndofgold(f): 12:05am On Nov 09, 2008
Define "ugly"
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by robby1(m): 12:07am On Nov 09, 2008
ugly: The state of not being preety
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by Sauron1: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2008
myndofgold:

Define "ugly"

Unpleasant, unattractive, unlovely, repulsive. tongue
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by A40(m): 12:50am On Nov 09, 2008
I wouldn't want to be looking and staring every 5 mins at other finer babes that pass me by so i would rather not date an ugly babe
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by omega25red(m): 1:01am On Nov 09, 2008
beauty is in the eye of the beholder your poison might be someones feast
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by smurf(f): 1:02am On Nov 09, 2008
True cool
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by omega25red(m): 1:09am On Nov 09, 2008
DAMN! smurf is a hottieĀ  shocked love the iphone pic
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by robby1(m): 1:11am On Nov 09, 2008
lol. contribute to the topic now cheesy
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by omega25red(m): 1:18am On Nov 09, 2008
dude tell me im lying grin
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by tpia: 1:20am On Nov 09, 2008
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by evergreen6: 1:20am On Nov 09, 2008
@poster
Why do you always come up with stupid threads?
Werent you the one that started the thread about Whats The Big Deal About A Kiss?
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by robby1(m): 1:26am On Nov 09, 2008
omega25red:

dude tell me I'm lying grin

yeah u tell the truth. lol
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by ztyle(m): 1:38am On Nov 09, 2008
Robby ur definition is not well define! i give u 99% but Ugly is Define as the State of been ATutuPoyoyo!
i suspect this poster is like the person wowo finish shebi una know say wowo get grade?
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by tpia: 1:46am On Nov 09, 2008
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by ztyle(m): 1:51am On Nov 09, 2008
inother words you UGLY? abeg tell us make we add u on the list!
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by tpia: 1:54am On Nov 09, 2008
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by Morenike3(f): 1:54am On Nov 09, 2008
I'm ugly and proud, so what? undecided hiss

But I can't date an ugly man o
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by sillyboy(m): 2:00am On Nov 09, 2008
Definition of Ugly: Sillyboy wink
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by A40(m): 2:06am On Nov 09, 2008
*Morenike:

I'm ugly and proud, so what? undecided hiss

But I can't date an ugly man o
Eeewo!! you must not be ugly ooh heartbroken undecided undecided
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by Morenike3(f): 2:17am On Nov 09, 2008
Lol, what are u saying? That u still dnt want me? cry cry
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by A40(m): 2:56am On Nov 09, 2008
*Morenike:

Lol, what are u saying? That u still dnt want me? cry cry
Naah i have seen what you look like and you are not ugly ooh why do you think i have been chasing you up and down NL? cheesy cheesy

That has to be you i hope
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by Morenike3(f): 3:15am On Nov 09, 2008
Hmm, that's not me o. that's my twin tongue
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by Tgirl4real(f): 3:19am On Nov 09, 2008
@post,

some people fall in love with ugly people and they are happy

Shegirl's interview

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-191518.224.html
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by A40(m): 3:45am On Nov 09, 2008
*Morenike:

Hmm, that's not me o. that's my twin tongue
Iro Nla tongue tongue
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by myndofgold(f): 4:07am On Nov 09, 2008
Sometimes ugly can be good, think about it.
Ugly spouse + no admirers = less stressful relationship.
(and ugly in this context is SOLELY based on u guys' definition) grin
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by sima(f): 4:31am On Nov 09, 2008
welll. . @topic, i'm inlove wit one ugly person
he's cutely ugly. . so no probs
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by tpia: 4:35am On Nov 09, 2008
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by chika98: 4:40am On Nov 09, 2008
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Re: Why don't We Fall In Love With Ugly People? by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 09, 2008
people only mind the outer ugliness when the person is ugly on the inside too. now that is a real put off.

@ sillyboy
stop forming joo! you won't win the ugliest person contest no matter how many votes you get tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Busty Nigerian Lady Posts Pictures Of Her Nudes On Twitter / O Jewa Ke Eng ? / Do I Disvirgin Her With A Condom On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.