Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Forever In 365... - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Forever In 365... (7498 Views)

Red Devils FOREVER / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl / It Changed Me Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2014
zyzxx:
ah!!! Alomo I read dis @ d wrong place.
I read it while in church
u badt gone ooo cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Btw u are really good more grace
My name sounds better without the sweets but only when you say it. cheesy
Thanks.
Which part did you read in church? Hope it's not where I'm thinking o. Diaris ... You know na. grin
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2014
Jbluv55:

Hahahaha cheesycheesy. The story seems quite captivating and the OP has so far ensured that her writing is devoid of mistakes that discourages readers at times cool.

And yes thanks a lot for the compliment bro smiley. Hope to see you around wink.
My cheeks just took on this red tinge. Ok. I lied. I've never blushed but they felt hot at least cheesy. Thank you.

Expect me too sef. But later later o. Ehen. wink

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Casanova019:
Haaa! *thinks to himself* they are always nabbing me in the course of my silent perusals on this thread. *shrugs* well...

Sir Jb, thank you. I'm enjoying this. Even though a part of it almost sent me into a fit wink. And it's nice to finally meet you sir. Your bartending skills is legendary cheesy.
Em, please which part fits you? grin grin grin
Tell me o so I'll keep it coming. Me i dont like undersize and oversize. grin grin grin
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 11, 2014
alomosweets:
Em, please which part fits you? grin grin grin
Tell me o so I'll keep it coming. Me i dont like undersize and oversize. grin grin grin
Lmao cheesy cheesy. Alomosweets, i've got my eyes on you.

Allow me continue my silent observations for the time being.
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Casanova019:
Lmao cheesy cheesy. Alomosweets, i've got my eyes on you.

Allow me continue my silent observations for the time being.
Hehehe...I've got all of my five plus three senses on you too. cheesy
Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
I thought I saw Idygirl a while ago. cry grin
Re: The Forever In 365... by LarrySun(m): 12:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wow! Such a lovely writing style. Such an amazing writer.

The suspense gradually builds up. You rock, ma'am.

It's quite funny how these women with strange monikers turn out to be wonderful writers. Ishilove. Whitemosquito. Alomosweets. Lol! smiley

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
LarrySun:
Wow! Such a lovely writing style. Such an amazing writer.

The suspense gradually builds up. You rock, ma'am.

It's quite funny how these women with strange moniker turn out to be wonderful writers. Ishilove. Whitemosquito. Alomosweets. Lol! smiley
Rigorously fanning self with hands. shocked
I am honoured (I use that word too much, much to my annoyance. I need a more graphic synonym).
Thank you Sir. I kiss the pages you write on. cheesy
Re: The Forever In 365... by Ishilove: 2:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Larrysun always leads me to the most interesting stories cheesy Absolutely lovely, alomosweets (what a monicker. Lol).

I want to make some comments:

Utin seems very sexually aware despite her apparent youth (i assume she is a teenager), very knowledgable indeed. Oniranu cheesy

She doesn't seem to surprised when Mum starts crying at the dining table. Is Mum usually that dramatic? I know that if my mum, who isn't given to theatrics starts weeping for not been allowed to take me to the clinic, i would be shocked and try to comfort her. Utibe doesn't. That's very curious and it left me puzzled because it doesn't quite jell.

It is also odd that Utibe is still being caned at his age. I assume he is in his late teens (his age is not given in the story thus far). He is the older one, hence he should be in school or a vocation, and thus Dad should be reluctant to cane him, most especially as he is a guy (no indication yet in the story). Is caning big children a family tradition in Utin's family?

Also note that a door doesn't yawn shut; it yawns open. The very act of yawning is an opening of mouths, so if you want to use this metaphor, it has to describe something opening, not closing. You might want to consider looking for another adjective to describe the closing door,

Keep up the good work, i am following you 'bumba to bumba': lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by zyzxx(m): 2:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
alomosweets:

My name sounds better without the sweets but only when you say it. cheesy
Thanks.
Which part did you read in church? Hope it's not where I'm thinking o. Diaris ... You know na. grin
cheesycheesy how did u come across ur moniker?
I really love to call u "Alomo" it Luks sweet and cute wen I pronounce it out.
I gat to becareful nw, not to start calling ur name in my dreamcheesycheesycheesycheesy
About d part Hmmmmmmm it where u are thinking ooo.
Apy weknd. Are we to expect update today ? .
Re: The Forever In 365... by Fatalveli(m): 3:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Soon as I step into da club! See all d girls dancing on d floor, miss alomo pls give us some more!
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
I ran like Usain Bolt here when I saw you had commented...only to be stopped short by a bleeding, formerly dead and presently rescusitated battery. It wasn't a mouth-to-mouth. That you can be sure of. grin

Ishilove:
Larrysun always leads me to the most interesting stories cheesy Absolutely lovely, alomosweets (what a monicker. Lol).

shocked shocked cool
More of these honours (did i say how much i hate repeating that word? Hopefully you'll teach me a new one i can replace it with) and I'll pass out. Really.

Ishilove:

I want to make some comments:

Utin seems very sexually aware despite her apparent youth (i assume she is a teenager), very knowledgable indeed. Oniranu cheesy

She doesn't seem to surprised when Mum starts crying at the dining table. Is Mum usually that dramatic? I know that if my mum, who isn't given to theatrics starts weeping for not been allowed to take me to the clinic, i would be shocked and try to comfort her. Utibe doesn't. That's very curious and it left me puzzled because it doesn't quite jell.
Your assumptions are indeed accurate. She is seventeen. That was gonna come up later but ain't nothing wrong with a sneak peek. No harm has been done to the story either, I think.
She's not exactly the one in the group who would keep shut during a conversation of a sex.ual nature. She did say that she enjoyed seductive movie scenes or something like that.
I'd like to know what Oniranu means. Pray tell. grin

Hmm. It seems so now that I've read it over. I initially thought the paragraph where she inwardly contemplates her mum's oddity the said night had sufficiently communicated her surprise.
See as your eye sharp. Are you on some shots of that alomo sweets bitters? grin Kai!
Oh. Did you mean Utin @ bolded?

Ishilove:

It is also odd that Utibe is still being caned at his age. I assume he is in his late teens (his age is not given in the story thus far). He is the older one, hence he should be in school or a vocation, and thus Dad should be reluctant to cane him, most especially as he is a guy (no indication yet in the story). Is caning big children a family tradition in Utin's family?
Different strokes for different folks. I'm always amazed at all the thousand meanings these few words can make. In this case, Utibe's dad chastises with the sugarcane. Lol. Hell, I'm still being flogged by dad and I'm...okay, I'll pass. grin
And Utibe's education? That part opens up later in the plot.
There is an indication of his guymanship in the first page. The very beginning.

Ishilove:

Also note that a door doesn't yawn shut; it yawns open. The very act of yawning is an opening of mouths, so if you want to use this metaphor, it has to describe something opening, not closing. You might want to consider looking for another adjective to describe the closing door.

Keep up the good work, i am following you 'bumba to bumba': lol cheesy
Why? Why? Why? cry I love that line. I even felt a bit cocky after putting it down. You couldn't just let it slip, eh? Its written from the heart, y'know. I like my words to choose themselves. Just the way I imagine them. To just flow despite grammatical irregularities, ..., ..., and all that.

Thank you so much for this. I might claim to live in the Lit. Section but I swear say I no even pay rent yet. How do I even miss wonderful writers like yourself?
***bolts outta thread to frantically search and elatedly find all of your stories which I then most faithfully follow bosom to bosom. grin
Alomosweets loves you, Mumulove. Bwahahaha.

2 Likes

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
zyzxx:
cheesycheesy how did u come across ur moniker?
I really love to call u "Alomo" it Luks sweet and cute wen I pronounce it out.
I gat to becareful nw, not to start calling ur name in my dreamcheesycheesycheesycheesy
About d part Hmmmmmmm it where u are thinking ooo.
Apy weknd. Are we to expect update today ? .
My moniker is God-given.
Please do. Me sef like it too.
Hehehe, no do am o. I get all these involuntary eye flicks when I'm called by someone anywhere away from me here in real life. The last thing I need is a mention in dreamland. Me won't can't shan't handle it. grin
Thank you for not disappointing me. angry
Happy weekend to you too. wink
Updates fly in gleefully at midnight. Then it's all quiet and I can think. cheesy
Thanks for being here.

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Labaski and Bishopskiss, me sees thouest. Come forth. cheesy
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
Fatalveli:
Soon as I step into da club! See all d girls dancing on d floor, miss alomo pls give us some more!
Sure you can handle this Femme Fatale? grin Ok. I'm sure you can. More by midnight.
Thanks sire. smiley
Re: The Forever In 365... by labaski(f): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
alomosweets:
caught red-handed.. nice one alomo..
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
labaski:
caught red-handed.. nice one alomo..
Spybuster, me is. This link on your siggy...care to elaborate? Ok, don't worry. I'll just click. wink
Re: The Forever In 365... by labaski(f): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
alomosweets:
Spybuster, me is. This link on your siggy...care to elaborate? Ok, don't worry. I'll just click. wink
check it out..its really awesome..
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 11, 2014
labaski:
check it out..its really awesome..
I followed.
***rubbing hands in anticipation. grin

Could this be derailment?
Can the creator derail her creation?

Who kias?
Sorry. That came out wrong. Achoo!
Re: The Forever In 365... by Bishopskiss(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
alomosweets:

me sees thou as well. Following ur story closely. I didn't see dt erotic part coming on tho cool dt Utin gal is something
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Bishopskiss:

me sees thou as well. Following ur story closely. I didn't see dt erotic part coming on tho cool
Neither did I. cheesy
Re: The Forever In 365... by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
alomosweets:
I ran like Usain Bolt here when I saw you had commented...only to be stopped short by a bleeding, formerly dead and presently rescusitated battery. It wasn't a mouth-to-mouth. That you can be sure of. grin

shocked shocked cool
More of these honours (did i say how much i hate repeating that word? Hopefully you'll teach me a new one i can replace it with) and I'll pass out. Really.

Your assumptions are indeed accurate. She is seventeen. That was gonna come up later but ain't nothing wrong with a sneak peek. No harm has been done to the story either, I think.
She's not exactly the one in the group who would keep shut during a conversation of a sex.ual nature. She did say that she enjoyed seductive movie scenes or something like that.
I'd like to know what Oniranu means. Pray tell. grin

Hmm. It seems so now that I've read it over. I initially thought the paragraph where she inwardly contemplates her mum's oddity the said night had sufficiently communicated her surprise.
See as your eye sharp. Are you on some shots of that alomo sweets bitters? grin Kai!
Oh. Did you mean Utin @ bolded?

Different strokes for different folks. I'm always amazed at all the thousand meanings these few words can make. In this case, Utibe's dad chastises with the sugarcane. Lol. Hell, I'm still being flogged by dad and I'm...okay, I'll pass. grin
And Utibe's education? That part opens up later in the plot.
There is an indication of his guymanship in the first page. The very beginning.

Why? Why? Why? cry I love that line. I even felt a bit cocky after putting it down. You couldn't just let it slip, eh? Its written from the heart, y'know. I like my words to choose themselves. Just the way I imagine them. To just flow despite grammatical irregularities, ..., ..., and all that.

Thank you so much for this. I might claim to live in the Lit. Section but I swear say I no even pay rent yet. How do I even miss wonderful writers like yourself?
***bolts outta thread to frantically search and elatedly find all of your stories which I then most faithfully follow bosom to bosom. grin
Alomosweets loves you, Mumulove. Bwahahaha.
Dont mind me jare. I can be extraordinarily fussy at times. My mum says i will be very cranky in my old age. Lol cheesy

oniranu means 'bad pikin'.

Ishilove loves you too. Enuf homo. (14yrs for me and you). Hehehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by chibwike(m): 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ishilove:

Dont mind me jare. I can be extra-ordinarily fussy at times. My mum says i will be very cranky in my old age. Lol cheesy

Ishilove loves you too. Enuf homo. (14yrs for me and you). Hehehehehe
Ishi, where have you been
Re: The Forever In 365... by Ishilove: 9:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
chibwike:
Ishi, where have you been
Ive been here, there, everywhere.
Re: The Forever In 365... by zyzxx(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
alomo we are waiting oo sweetheart
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2014
My mind flew into a flurry of activity. Paramount of my thoughts was a mental debate on who this person was, how he had gotten into my room and what he could possibly want from me. I just knew whoever it was, he had been there a long time and had been a privy one-man audience to my little dirty show. The stupidity and embarrassment I felt knew no bounds. Sweat ran down my back and face in many tiny rivulets. Anger too set in, almost immediately. Ferocious and red hot.

I charged towards the bed which stood opposite the closet but far away from it. My room was a big one, as were all the others in the house. I didn't get very far. He, being much more powerful than I was, drew me back with relative ease. I tried again and failed. All my subsequent efforts at rescuing myself from his grip were just as useless. My mouth was still tightly clasped shut in those big hands, deft it seemed only at causing pain.

...and maybe pleasure.

I wanted badly to get a glimpse, no matter how quick, of my captor. I was in luck, it seemed for during the tussle, the cloth had fallen from my face. I made to turn abruptly to look in the big dressing mirror that stood beside the closet.

He apparently saw that move coming because in a split of a second, he had spinned me around to face him and had given me a resounding slap...one that shot up a tremendous amount of raw pain signals to my brain which subsequently distributed same, howbeit refined, throughout my entire face and neck. Some clichés are true. Stars fell from the sky in a matter of moments and ring-o-rosied around my head. Sparks, shockwaves, electricity, the whole kit and caboodle. The slap was so hard it caused a jingle in my ears and for a few seconds, it was all I heard. Stunned, dazed and dizzy, I lost my balance and fell to the floor head first.

I've g-got t-t-to fff-fight.

Even my mind had started to drawl. I forced my unwilling eyelids open. My eyes met an all-white Earth. Perhaps this was the end of the tunnel...the one i heard people speak of when the matter at hand was death.

Death...Dying...Dead...Death.

If anything, death was dark.

Darkness.

It wasn't dark here. I wasn't dead. I was in The Light. Could this be The Pearly Gates? Whose were the voices in my head? Angels maybe? Had I really died and gone to Heaven? What a relieving thought!

Voice one: Snap out of it, silly. One slap can't kill you. Even if it did kill you somehow and you're dead now, you're most definitely not in heaven. Caught in-between maybe but awaiting judgement and hell, inevitably. If it exists.
The realist.

Voice two: Indeed. You've been a bad, bad girl.
This one always agreed with whoever spoke first. Not exactly an opinionated fellow.

Voice three: This was no slap. It was a nuclear hit. Major. You sure you're not dead? I don't feel like I'm in heaven by the way.
The jester. This little fella kept me sane.

Voice one: Get up and fight.

Voice two: Yes, fight.

Voice three: All this talk of fighting scares me. Just sleep.

Yes. The jester was right. I wasn't sure my body could take another hit. I closed my eyes and tried not to think. Or think.

1 Like

Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sorry for the short update. More coming in later. Stay glued. wink
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
zyzxx:
alomo we are waiting oo sweetheart
Updated phase one. Phase two loading...
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ishilove:

Dont mind me jare. I can be extraordinarily fussy at times. My mum says i will be very cranky in my old age. Lol cheesy

Ishilove loves you too. Enuf homo. (14yrs for me and you). Hehehehehe grin
I beg to disagree with big momma. You're ok. cheesy
Tish me the new word na. angry
Kirikiri no dey my side o. So I'm safe. Are you? grin
Oniranu=Idiok etuk ayen. Me gets it now.
Re: The Forever In 365... by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Chibwike, no holler-ups t'night? cry
What an unpredictable fella.
Me lawved your attention. embarassed
Re: The Forever In 365... by chibwike(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
alomosweets:
Chibwike, no holler-ups t'night? cry
What an unpredictable fella.
Me lawved your attention. embarassed
i wanted you to miss the attention.
Re: The Forever In 365... by zyzxx(m): 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
alomosweets:
Updated phase one. Phase two loading...
hmmm... Suspense no go kill me oooo
#Following

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bibliophobia; The Moribund Art Of Reading / Looking For This Book : The Second Chance By Nyengi Koin 1986 / Life Of A Lesbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.