Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,691 members, 7,809,608 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! (22846 Views)

I'm Speechless; Oh My God! This Is Too Graphic And Punishable. / Some Women Sha!!! / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
may his soul rest in peace but na wahoo,cheating is very bad
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by crackhaus: 3:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
SAMBARRY:
She might only mourn BECAUSE OF THE MONEY SHE MAY NOT BE COLLECTING FROM HIM OR MONEY FOR HOUSE RENT AND THE CHILDRENS SCHOOL FEES OR WHATEVER HE WAS ONLY USEFUL FOR AND NOT NECESSARILY HIS PRESENCE that's what I deduce from Widows who lost waka waka husbands wink
You are assuming she married the man for his money and not because she truly loved him with every inch of her heart, wanted to start a family with him, bear kids who will look like him and inherit some of the traits that got her attracted to him in the first place?

Delve deeper Sambarry, not everyone is that vain.

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Godmystrength: 3:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
crackhaus:

You are assuming she married the man for his money and not because she truly loved him with every inch of her heart, wanted to start a family with him, bear kids who will look like him and inherit some of the traits that got her attracted to him in the first place?

most people start on the ''i married you because i truly love you'' but this changes along the line and the love seems to get thrown outa the window when any of the partner starts misbehaving....
Some have married for love but become sworn enemies afterward

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
Oboi,I LIKED dis ur comment shaa but let's see it from another angle...what if this same man approached dis lady 1st even why she was modestly dressed...d fact is we(MEN) also share in dis blame...even if d gal Brezz wan fall comot d dress,we fit look but must u approach her even when u know u av a family,A WIFE wid KIDS at home...the total blame shuldnt be on Ladies oo My guy..
bennyrazz:
may God help us men and deliver us from whorish women! may God deliver us from the Jezebels of this world, there are so many nowadays lord, some dresven wear under wears, some wear all sort of makups and hair do all in a bid to mislead us. Oh Lord my God, please do not be silent, delivering and irrimae these great men incl!

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by crackhaus: 3:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
Godmystrength:
most people start on the ''i married you because i truly love you'' but this changes along the line and the love seems to get thrown outa the window when any of the partner starts misbehaving....
Some have married for love but become sworn enemies afterward
Love that gets thrown out on the incident of one partner misbehaving was never true in the first place.

In this story, she probably had never had cause to doubt his fidelity and I don't think they were sworn enemies.

This is the man she married, father to her children for God sake...there's no way she won't feel a tad bit of pain, sadness, and loneliness.
That she didn't cry or hasn't cried doesn't mean she now automatically loves him less or that she's not sad and in pain...shock, disbelief and bewilderment can do that to a person.

Like I said before, somewhere down the line she's bound to come to terms with the fact that she is now a widow and a single mother, the loneliness will set in and it won't matter how her late husband died.

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Godmystrength: 4:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
crackhaus:

Love that gets thrown out on the incident of one partner misbehaving was never true in the first place.

In this story, she probably had never had cause to doubt his fidelity and I don't think they were sworn enemies.

This is the man she married, father to her children for God sake...there's no way she won't feel a tad bit of pain, sadness, and loneliness.
That she didn't cry or hasn't cried doesn't mean she now automatically loves him less or that she's not sad and in pain...shock, disbelief and bewilderment can do that to a person.

Like I said before, somewhere down the line she's bound to come to terms with the fact that she is now a widow and a single mother, the loneliness will set in and it won't matter how her late husband died.
darisgod:
She said dey have had countless issues concerning dir particular girl

Dir was a time she travelled her kids told her d girl came to slip in d house,that dadi told them she was their aunty

She said she have caught him severe times wit d girl n her husband kip apologizing
i am not saying they are sworn enemies. i was just trying to make a point generally. and i didn't say she will love him less or not love him anymore. My comment was in response to your comment and not to this woman in particular.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by hirety(f): 4:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
I feel so sorry for d man cos of d kids. I wish no one died in that accident. the man should have been crippled and others alive. he would now see if d babe n her yeye family go stay or not! death just set him free jare! I no like am!

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 4:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
hirety:
I feel so sorry for d man cos of d kids. I wish no one died in that accident. the man should have been crippled and others alive. he would now see if d babe n her yeye family go stay or not! death just set him free jare! I no like am!

This may also have been catastrophic also
He could have lost his job
Medical bills could bankrupt him
The complications

He may wish he had died instead
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by crackhaus: 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Godmystrength:

i am not saying they are sworn enemies. i was just trying to make a point generally. and i didn't say she will love him less or not love him anymore. My comment was in response to your comment and not to this woman in particular.
Okay, I got it now smiley
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by bennyrazz: 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
SuperMartins:
Oboi,I LIKED dis ur comment shaa but let's see it from another angle...what if this same man approached dis lady 1st even why she was modestly dressed...d fact is we(MEN) also share in dis blame...even if d gal Brezz wan fall comot d dress,we fit look but must u approach her even when u know u av a family,A WIFE wid KIDS at home...the total blame shuldnt be on Ladies oo My guy..
I only said a prayer for men and I don't know why people especially nl women kept on jumping to unnecessary conclusions. To me, it's weird even when I tried to defend my prayers. In the lords prayer "lead me not into temptation" is there. A man must pray about temptations because nobody is beyond temptation, even Christ was tempted. Some women out of frustration, anger, overzealousness, recklessness, bitterness decided to insult my person. I laughed at their insult cuz the only fist a woman have is her sharp mouth grin oh Benson, gone are the days grin and as a man, the only way not to lose your cool with a woman is by ignoring her. The more you reply her, the more you add petrol to a burning fire. When she's tired and have nothing to say, that's when you as a man ignite your own fire. At that point, she will kneel and beg you.

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by zyzxx(m): 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
snakie86:

Uncle lanre ke? Hmmmmmm
bro Naso me to shock wen I c Lanre oooocheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Olorun asanuwa amin ooo
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ahen na now I just get ya time.wetin you dey talk since sef wink smiley

not every one is vain abi kilowi? wink

tobangbo STORY FOR THE GODS. ohun lonjebe.

not every one is vain or after money na im he lif im wife and shidren make rain beat them well because of illegal toto tongue

I can already predict what he is only useful for in the house even without living with them. wink

shebi the elders say action speaks louder than words. Im action don give footprint of where he's useful wink
crackhaus:

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 12:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Oya con see another one. Shebi the elders say where one person sharpness ends na im another person own start. Ahen oun re wink

bennyrazz:
I only said a prayer for men and I don't know why people especially nl women kept on jumping to unnecessary conclusions. To me, it's weird even when I tried to defend my prayers. In the lords prayer "lead me not into temptation" is there. A man must pray about temptations because nobody is beyond temptation, even Christ was tempted. Some women out of frustration, anger, overzealousness, recklessness, bitterness decided to insult my person. I laughed at their insult cuz the only fist a woman have is her sharp mouth grin oh Benson, gone are the days grin and as a man, the only way not to lose your cool with a woman is by ignoring her. The more you reply her, the more you add petrol to a burning fire. When she's tired and have nothing to say, that's when you as a man ignite your own fire. At that point, she will kneel and beg you.

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 12:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
My friend go and sit down jare

after all

bennyrazz:

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by ayando(m): 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
bennyrazz:
you are still not getting the whole drill, you as a woman as to be proactive not reactive with the whole matter. If you are proactive, all girls that comes his way will look like trash in his eyes. In fact, all their jazz will be rendered useless. Have you forgotten that after marriage, two people become one? Oh God, I wouldnt go further than this. This thread was actually a case study for every married woman to learn from and look for a way to protect their interests.
Oga sir, you are making excuses for men jare. At what point does a man become responsible for his actions? safe to say from your analysis,that it is more convenient n easier for men to cheat than it is for women? More like,women can control themselves than we men can,so you women should help us by watching out for us.lol.

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by bennyrazz: 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
ayando:

Oga sir, you are making excuses for men jare. At what point does a man become responsible for his actions? safe to say from your analysis,that it is more convenient n easier for men to cheat than it is for women? More like,women can control themselves than we men can,so you women should help us by watching out for us.lol.
shekena
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by beeevan: 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
hirety:

Being crippled is a punishment to the innocent wife, of what use is a cheating crippled man to the welfare of a family? He will only be a liability and pain to the woman for the rest of his life.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2014
Na the man go suffer am at least im waka waka go finish. He go turn agarachanwa

na any time she like he go chop grin
beeevan:

Being crippled is a punishment to the innocent wife, of what use is a cheating crippled man to the welfare of a family? He will only be a liability and pain to the woman for the rest of his life.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by beeevan: 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Na the man go suffer am at least im waka waka go finish. He go turn agarachanwa

na any time she like he go chop grin

You forget sey nah Naija, people fit Lynch her for not feeding the ' vegetable'.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by darisgod(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2014
It is well cry
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Caveatemptor(m): 11:00am On Nov 16, 2014
This one no be ordinary eye at all. For a man to refuse to take his wife and kids to the nearest motor park but choose to use the same car to take his mistress and her family to Epe where he met his Waterloo is really sad.
Women need to be prayerful about their marriages and particularly about their husbands falling into temptation. Women let prayer for your husband not falling into temptation be your mantra daily. For your husband's are exposed to all kinds of pressure and temptation from every angle. Their sensibilities arr assaulted by Women in skimpy dresses out to take what belongs to you. Women please be filled with prayers for your husbands.
Ki Olorun gba awon oko yin lowo ogun awon omo onidi jabalajabala. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by baybiemee: 3:39pm On Nov 16, 2014
He got served. Nobody should bother typing rest in peace, because he won't.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2014
The good thing is you are not God to determine that
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by darisgod(m): 10:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ummmm
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by maborukoje(f): 9:08pm On Mar 18, 2015
Na wa ooo diz a serious case
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by yollychika(f): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Such is life, madam no need to cry God will b wit u n ur kids
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Who am I to judge..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? / A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal / Building Collapses On 3 Children In Kaduna As Father Loses Them. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.