Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,360 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! (22844 Views)

I'm Speechless; Oh My God! This Is Too Graphic And Punishable. / Some Women Sha!!! / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Wristler: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
darisgod:

No

But I still wonder wat is going on in d wife's mind right now

Person wey u dey beg to carry u go iyanu Ipaja motor park

Come die for epe road

Omo mhen!!!!!

Na serious ish

Your sig got me laughing grin grin grin
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2014
cococandy:
Of course the man is never responsible for his actions.
It's the woman's fault.
Even as he left his family to run town service for his mistress and her own family,it's not his fault,it's the other woman's fault. She forced him to cheat on his wife.

This issue of blaming women for everything started since garden of eden na. God asked adam why he ate the fruit, adam came up with excuse pushing the blame to Eve (The woman you gave to me made me eat the fruit. as if God did bad thing bringing a woman and so therefore God should also be blamed too). Did God absolve adam? Absolutely Not. he still punished him for his lack of accepting responsibility. You will still suffer the consequences of your actions no matter how many times you blame other people for your problems. Nobody forced you to make poor choices. You make them by yourself. If this useless man had perfomed his role as a proper, responsible and faithful husband, he wouldnt have faced a shameful death. This shows that its more profitable using the BRAIN often than using the PEN1S.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by naijaboiy: 10:24pm On Oct 05, 2014
delishpot:

My brother. Its well o. May we jump and pass.
LoL,,Amen smiley
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by misssPepper(f): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Eiya, d wife won't even know how to sort her emotions, Weda she will cry or give testimony. Lol. E funny sha

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by naijaboiy: 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
Why are people talking as if the Man cheated with himself undecided

Was there not a female involved

SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
before nko. In fact in this kind of death she's not meant to wear black and if possible lash his mom for the kind of son she trained. Afterall no more mother in law isshhh.the person that brought them togetherhas died of adultery

No o. I am surprised that people are still expecting the woman to mourn the husband inspite of the circumstances surounding his death. I laff.

9 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sophyrocks:

No o. I am surprised that people are still expecting the woman to mourn the husband inspite of the circumstances surounding his death. I laff.
you dey mind them.i can bet my vajyn@ that if it was the other way round and it was the woman who died, the man will not shed a tear. In fact he will invite his friends and table the matter. It won't even take a year sef before he marries and this thread will have hit 50 pages for people calling the woman usual names, the popular names men refer to women they hate -b1@tch grin

while hailing the man grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by mcdreeezy: 10:38pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kimoni:

But he died WHILE cheating undecided Little difference btw the two!
That he died while cheating does not mean cheating was the cause of his death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by mcdreeezy: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
Agrika:

Then what was he doing preaching the word of God?
I didn't say he wasn't cheating, I meant she should not conclude that he died because he was cheating

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
you dey mind them.i can bet my vajyn@ that if it was the other way round and it was the woman who died, the man will not shed a tear. In fact he will invite his friends and table the matter. It won't even take a year sef before he marries and this thread will have hit 50 pages for people calling the woman usual names, the popular names men refer to women they hate -b1@tch grin

while hailing the man grin

Exactly. On point jare. Men who dnt waste time before remarrying. I'm so waiting for a thread to treat a woman dying while cheating. You will see the amount of venom they would spew in that thread.

11 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by mcdreeezy: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
darisgod:

No

But I still wonder wat is going on in d wife's mind right now

Person wey u dey beg to carry u go iyanu Ipaja motor park

Come die for epe road

Omo mhen!!!!!

Na serious ish

Ofcuz she must be downcast, I guess it's jux one of those things in life. I pray God grants her the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:48pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Exactly. On point jare. Men who dnt waste time before remarrying. I'm so waiting for a thread to treat a woman dying while cheating. You will see the amount of venom they would spew in that thread.
before nko? grin

why do you think the thread is scanty? grin

All of them don take off grin

by the way where is that pickabeau with his snide comments. Na this kain thread you no go find am grin grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
before nko? grin

by the way where is that pickabeau with his snide comments. Na this kain thread you no go find am grin grin

You no go see them for here na. Anything wey no dey favour them them no go put mouth because they are guilty. When they beat their chests every day with MAN MUST CHEAT MANTRAS. Anything concerning women must reach 20 something pages. I'm sure you've gone through that 'What nigerian ladies do to get husbands' thread. You see how that thread is expanding. That tells you the horrible mentality they have about women.

13 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 11:00pm On Oct 05, 2014
Obviously. It's almost like these men are trained unconsciously during their formative years to hate women. In fact I just got tired of arguing on that polygamy thread and left there cheesy

in fact in those kinds of threads is where you need people like jennykandry and kanwulia.awon loko nairaland guys.one post from them and all the noisemakers will evaporate grin grin
Sophyrocks:

You no go see them for here na. Anything wey no dey favour them them no go put mouth because they are guilty. When they beat their chests every day with MAN MUST CHEAT MANTRAS. Anything concerning women must reach 20 something pages. I'm sure you've gone through that 'What nigerian ladies do to get husbands' thread. You see how that thread is expanding. That tells you the horrible mentality they have about women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Naavah(f): 11:01pm On Oct 05, 2014
I pity his kids more.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Obviously. It's almost like these men are trained unconsciously during their formative years to hate women. In fact I just got tired of arguing on that polygamy thread and left there cheesy

in fact in those kinds of threads is where you need people like jennykandry and kanwulia.awon loko nairaland guys.one post from them and all the noisemakers will evaporate grin grin

I dnt waste my time in certain threads talking about polygamy. I dey select thread before i comment o. it was just that previous thread i commented on yesterday that i felt i could contribute to but that other one with 20 something pages, mbanu. I have resolved to save my energy and precious time. Look at how they are killing themselves over argument. Somebody will open another thread with the same topic, they will still come back and argue as if seun pays them to do so. of what use na? No be joblessnesss? I dnt have such time to waste o.

5 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by beeevan: 11:15pm On Oct 05, 2014
Cheating men be Like" cheating is not the cause of his death", bottom line is, he died in the line of duty, that's what the thread is all about.

Some people joysticks dey recoil back into there tummy once they sight threads like this, you catch dem reading but dem dey fear to comment. Abeg if e hit you, no be you I dey refer toooo cheesy.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by beeevan: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I didn't even see this before posting something similar grin.

7 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2014
It's true o.seun sef will just be laughing while his money enters his account everyday
Sophyrocks:

I dnt waste my time in certain threads talking about polygamy. I dey select thread before i comment o. it was just that previous thread i commented on yesterday that i felt i could contribute to but that other one with 20 something pages, mbanu. I have resolved to save my energy and precious time. Look at how they are killing themselves over argument. Somebody will open another thread with the same topic, they will still come back and argue as if seun pays them to do so. of what use na? No be joblessnesss? I dnt have such time to waste o.

2 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Oct 05, 2014
beeevan:

I didn't even see this before posting something similar grin.

grin grin grin

Tell me to get out of your head already.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Kimoni: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
mcdreeezy:
That he died while cheating does not mean cheating was the cause of his death

Who says death might not have eluded him if he was spending time with his family and not acting as the chief driver for his who.re and her family?

11 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by beeevan: 11:21pm On Oct 05, 2014
Seriously why are they scared to comment? Is it that they are scared of being crushed by Mack trucks while cheating or what? undecided cheesy grin.

9 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
SAMBARRY:
It's true o.seun sef will just be laughing while his money enters his account everyday

Yels. Smiling to the bank as the threads get longer and longer.

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by beeevan: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2014
Sophyrocks:

grin grin grin

Tell me to get out of your head already.

Please stay right in there, i like it grin.

4 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2014
beeevan:
Cheating men be Like" cheating is not the cause of his death", bottom line is, he died in the line of duty, that's what the thread is all about.

Some people joysticks dey recoil back into there tummy once they sight threads like this, you catch dem reading but dem dey fear to comment. Abeg if e hit you, no be you I dey refer toooo cheesy.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2014
beeevan:

Please stay right in there, i like it grin.

With all pleasure. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by mcdreeezy: 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
Kimoni:

Who says death might not have eluded him if he was spending time with his family and not acting as the chief driver for his who.re and her family?
That's not a good enough reason to conclude he died cuz he was cheating. It was a car accident, who says the accident couldn't have happened if he was drivin his family to the park?

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Kimoni: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2014
mcdreeezy:
That's not a good enough reason to conclude he died cuz he was cheating. It was a car accident, who says the accident couldn't have happened if he was drivin his family to the park?

Same way it's also not a good reason to conclude his cheating had nothing to do with his death.

Whether he would have died or not will remain technically inconclusive hence the use of 'might' in my earlier comment.

Your initial statement implying that cheating is not the cause of death is what I quarrel with. People cheat death by the whiskers so the safest assumption we can make is to say he would have cheated death had he not been plying that road.

7 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Tannie(f): 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
He is not silly my dear....

Two families were involved there.

His own family and his own other familycheesy

You don't know the situation of things in his other family.

Maybe he was trying to safe lives.

But as a generous man, he made sure that he settled his own family(in a way) first before going to the other family.

A generous man doesn't take care of his family alone, he extends it to his other family.

You won't understand shacheesycheesycheesy.

The bolded made me laugh.

I know where the generosity is coming from now but me think it should be the other way round tongue

Hope you won't be this generous when you get married grin
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by mcdreeezy: 12:04am On Oct 06, 2014
Kimoni:

Same way it's also not a good reason to conclude his cheating had nothing to do with his death.

Whether he would have died or not will remain technically inconclusive hence the use of 'might' in my earlier comment.

Your initial statement implying that cheating is not the cause of death is what I quarrel with. People cheat death by the whiskers so the safest assumption we can make is to say he would have cheated death had he not been plying that road.

If you say that you're quarrelling with my initial statement, then that means you believe he died cuz he was cheating (my initial statement opposes this), could it be that perhaps, you're contradicting yourself?

As regards assumption, assumption does not equal fact. We should not base our judgements on assumptions, but rather, facts

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by rolled: 12:19am On Oct 06, 2014
Nor Be today
Men think with their pe nis
Look what happpened to a late family friend of mine
Wifey was pregnant
So they decided she will give birth in the states
The day he dropped her off at the airport,same day he Drove to Benin(uniben)to pick up his Gf
The next day they were returning to lagos(madam don travel nah,so they own the house)
Serious accident
They both died
The girls family caused serious trouble eh.tha my late uncle's family must marry the late corpse
Wifey was still preggy in the states
She was in shock
Men una small small oh

10 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 12:42am On Oct 06, 2014
SAMBARRY:
before nko? grin

U r d queen of snide comments

Why r u stalking me..sambaribobo.get behind me ooo

Sad what happened to this family
I pray for comfort on the families left behind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Does The Wife Earn The Position Of Head Of The House If She's The Breadwinner? / A Man And A Woman Can Never Be Equal / Building Collapses On 3 Children In Kaduna As Father Loses Them. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.