Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! (22931 Views)

I'm Speechless; Oh My God! This Is Too Graphic And Punishable. / Some Women Sha!!! / My God! My God!! Who Have I Married?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Naavah(f): 3:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
This story happened to a popular family. Epe o

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Godmystrength: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
bennyrazz:
may God help us men and deliver us from whorish women! may God deliver us from the Jezebels of this world, there are so many nowadays lord, some dress naked, some don't even wear under wears, some wear all sort of makeups and hair do all in a bid to mislead us. Oh Lord my God, please do not be silent, deliver us from these evil women. May they never know our phone numbers, let them look disgusting and irritating in our eyes whenever we see them in Jesus name. Whatever charm they might have gone to do in any babalawo's house in other to hypnotise us, may it never work in Jesus name. Some women are out there to abort the destinies of Great men out there just as Delilah cut short the destiny of Samson, Lord I pray that may this kind of women not locate these great men including me in Jesus name. Amen!
so the mistress takes all the blame?

3 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Godmystrength: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
MurderX:
The Man should have divorced the wife before she killed him. Please divorce to save your life from witches.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by crackhaus: 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
SAMBARRY:
What she did wrong as to why her husband cheated on her with one epe oscambo abi? wink
Yes.

Not like I'm saying she did anything wrong but it's one question she may ask herself, albeit rhetorically.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by crackhaus: 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
kandiikane:

One thing you have to know about women is that just because they ask, " what have I done wrong" doesn't mean they believe they have actually done something wrong . It's mainly a rhetorical question needing no answer because they already know the answer and that is, they have done no wrong. To you, you might think to chip in your two cents on what she did wrong but it's not necessary because there is nothing she couldn't have done right that will validate cheating Shey you grab? Good
This was my point in the first place though undecided

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by kandiikane(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
crackhaus:

This was my point in the first place though undecided

grin grin I see.
Oya sorry, I didn't start reading from front to back I did the reverse so must have missed your point.

So why the back and forth na?
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by fubbyy(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2014
darisgod:

Am not judging, just wondering ni

Can't fathom d history d children will hear about dir dad death

Horrible story
you are not judging ? In all this tales you write up there did you show an atom of sympathy about the guy's death? Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:19am On Oct 09, 2014
Is ya stomach not big? wink
pickabeau1:
Hmmmm....

Na wa...

How did u come to that conclusion
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:21am On Oct 09, 2014
Because you can see the intricacies of what goes on in her mind through ya all seeing eyes abi? wink
crackhaus:

Yes.

Not like I'm saying she did anything wrong but it's one question she may ask herself, albeit rhetorically.
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:25am On Oct 09, 2014
moca:
So pickabeau1 is obese,sambarry?
All right o cheesy cheesy
Another arsenal for moi grin
Will be handy one day tongue

he just has 7 months pregnancy bet he's a fine boy tongue
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2014
Sophyrocks:

And how do you know i shared every post? are you a wizard? i guess you are not because you would have known people share my posts. You jealous or something?
grin grin grin

as I was reading ya post they started singing davidos song on the radio"gobe"

The song just depicted what was on my mind. Original gobe grin
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 10:34am On Oct 09, 2014
fubbyy:
you are not judging ? In all this tales you write up there did you show an atom of sympathy about the guy's death? Mtcheeeew
you no like cynthia? lipsrsealed
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2014
SAMBARRY:
grin grin grin

as I was reading ya post they started singing davidos song on the radio"gobe"

The song just depicted what was on my mind. Original gobe grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Is ya stomach not big? wink

As u tok am... na u know every

wink
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by crackhaus: 6:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
kandiikane:

grin grin I see.
Oya sorry, I didn't start reading from front to back I did the reverse so must have missed your point.

So why the back and forth na?
Back and forth with whom?
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by crackhaus: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
SAMBARRY:
Because you can see the intricacies of what goes on in her mind through ya all seeing eyes abi? wink
My eyes are not all seeing...but my brain deduces a lot.
Grieving 'Nigerian' women tend to always ask the super rhetoric 'why?' or 'what did I do?'.

I just realized I could also ask you the same thing..
How do you know she won't mourn or feel some sadness by her husband's sudden passing? You're all seeing, yes?
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by crackhaus: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
pickabeau1:

yes... as should be
You are not related to the husband
Indeed... grin

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by halix239(f): 10:30pm On Oct 09, 2014
moca:
Efe,thanks dear kiss
Na vex cause .

Its only d children i feel for.

@sophy, lots, infact billions of ladies world over dont know that women rule d world.
As long as there is toto, it must be so.
cheesy cheesy

Na for hia i ream am say na d galfriend name us naijiria when dem dey on top bed cheesy

Toto dey so powerful that even angels were confused and sinned against God.
Abacha, toto kill am,abraham, toto confuse am,david and solomon, toto wahala scatter dem families.
Mohammed, toto confuse am so tee he made laws to supress women.
Krishna, toto made him wicked.
Name them, all bc of toto cheesy
And tomorrow they will come here to best their chests cheesy
I laugh when men beat their chests online while one househelp hol am for ransome offline.
Some will give their life savings out in a daze bc of toto.
Hail d power of toto cheesy cheesy

may almighty God forgive u for ur dirty, terrible post. smh
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by halix239(f): 11:07pm On Oct 09, 2014
bennyrazz:
you are still not getting the whole drill, you as a woman as to be proactive not reactive with the whole matter. If you are proactive, all girls that comes his way will look like trash in his eyes. In fact, all their jazz will be rendered useless. Have you forgotten that after marriage, two people become one? Oh God, I wouldnt go further than this. This thread was actually a case study for every married woman to learn from and look for a way to protect their interests.

re u saying its the woman's fault for not praying, protecting him whatever u min by ur post. he's a human n also responsible for himself. women shld not b blamed for their husband's deeds. a man dat has a wandering dick ll always cheat no matter wot the wife does to safe such marriage

4 Likes

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Acidosis(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
So sad...

Cheating continues on the other side. I hope the wife is clean? Ghost can also trace kurukere movements

1 Like

Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 1:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
She might only mourn BECAUSE OF THE MONEY SHE MAY NOT BE COLLECTING FROM HIM OR MONEY FOR HOUSE RENT AND THE CHILDRENS SCHOOL FEES OR WHATEVER HE WAS ONLY USEFUL FOR AND NOT NECESSARILY HIS PRESENCE that's what I deduce from Widows who lost waka waka husbands wink
crackhaus:

My eyes are not all seeing...but my brain deduces a lot.
Grieving 'Nigerian' women tend to always ask the super rhetoric 'why?' or 'what did I do?'.

I just realized I could also ask you the same thing..
How do you know she won't mourn or feel some sadness by her husband's sudden passing? You're all seeing, yes?
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
halix239:

may almighty God forgive u for ur dirty, terrible post. smh
grin grin grin grin
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 1:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
SAMBARRY:
She might only mourn BECAUSE OF THE MONEY SHE MAY NOT BE COLLECTING FROM HIM OR MONEY FOR HOUSE RENT AND THE CHILDRENS SCHOOL FEES OR WHATEVER HE WAS ONLY USEFUL FOR AND NOT NECESSARILY HIS PRESENCE that's what I deduce from Widows who lost waka waka husbands wink

so will u be nice and help her kids with their school fees money tongue tongue tongue tongue

How u dey.. wetin dey happen this friday
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
pickabeau1:

As u tok am... na u know every

wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just leave you o cheesy
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 1:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
pickabeau1:

so will u be nice and help her kids with their school fees money tongue tongue tongue tongue

How u dey.. wetin dey happen this friday
nothing o.na wura give me wahala since yesterday with my laptop. .i just dey for inside my car for computer village dey wait for the person wey dey repair laptop make e finish smiley

That my naughty girl pour water for my laptop when I dey kitchen

ahen as per the woman I no fit help am because we no be family na wink
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 1:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
SAMBARRY:
nothing o.i just dey for inside my car for computer village dey wait for the person wey dey repair laptop make e finish smiley

That my naughty girl pour water for my laptop when I dey kitchen

ahen as per the woman I no fit help am because we no be family na wink

Damn.. so annoying.. considering u have other things u could have done
I hope it can be sorted out

sory
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
pickabeau1:

Damn.. so annoying.. considering u have other things u could have done
I hope it can be sorted out

sory
the man don talk say he go remove the key board and fix another one inside. Na just the key board e affect.that one is costing me an unplanned 6,000naira.money wey I don budget for owanmbe tomorrow angry grin I go soon buy cane for that girl cheesy
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by pickabeau1: 2:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
SAMBARRY:
the man don talk say he go remove the key board and fix another one inside. Na just the key board e affect.that one is costing me an unplanned 6,000naira.money wey I don budget for owanmbe tomorrow angry grin I go soon buy cane for that girl cheesy

Then the matter is sorted
At least your CPU is ok and was not damaged

Sorry eh... make i send u cake make u feel better o are u made of black
#odeku thinz
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by SAMBARRY: 2:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Yes o.adupe foluwa. Wetin consain me with baba dudu wey koro pass bitter leaf. Na motina na e I want tongue
pickabeau1:

Then the matter is sorted
At least your CPU is ok and was not damaged

Sorry eh... make i send u cake make u feel better o are u made of black
#odeku thinz
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by free2ryhme: 2:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
darisgod:
Ummm

I just lost a cousin in a motor accident yesterday morning ..

Here is what happen

On Friday his wife begged him to drop off her n his kids at d park on Saturday morning since he said he wasn't going for ijebu's ojude oba ,he said ok

On Saturday morning when d wife and children were set to go,she went to d room to call her husband,he was on d phone ,she said she heard him tell d caller he is on his way
When he finish receiving d call she told him dey r ready he gave her money n said he can't take dem to d park ..she begged he say he was tired DAT dey should take bus to d park .
She said she left him den took her kids to d park and came to ijebu

Only for her to receive a call around 12pm DAT her husband is DEAD.

Dead bawo!!!!
Along Epe road
2 people dead 3 people in d hospital in critical condition

We found out today that the second person who died was his girlfriend(mistress)

The remaining 3 are the girlfriend's mother n her 2 brothers

Earlier I think the girl called him to come n pick her n her siblings to epe for ileya festival in dir father's house in Epe.

That was how dey got involve in an accident n both passenger at d front died ..

The wife have just been looking, no tears
Just dir

People r around her but she's not crying at all

The bodies r in d mortuary now

Have been having a lot of tot since yesterday can't understand how men behave sum times

Don't even know what to say to the wife self

For mArried Men out there this is food for thought
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Mintayo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
ednut1:
the car shud have exploded and burnt them to all to ashes. some men are ntin but dogs. rot in hell
if the story is true then i agree with your post! Some men sha!
Thats a shameful thing to do!
Re: Oh My God ....men Sha!!!! by Mintayo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
darisgod:
D gf family self dey shame to come see d wife

Dey said since d gf mother is involve den she was d one who killed her daughter her self

Her mother n her brother r getting better

Who says wife no dey chop chop for diz kin situation

My cousin wife dey chop well well for inside room ooo

She said dey have had countless issues concerning dir particular girl

Dir was a time she travelled her kids told her d girl came to slip in d house,that dadi told them she was their aunty

Ummm

She said she have caught him severe times wit d girl n her husband kip apologizing

It is well
i hope people will not think she killed her husband,cus we eniyan can be funny atimes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How & Why Do Siblings Fall Apart? / Help: How Do I Greet A Neighbor That Just Gave Birth / Sistas, Why Are Some Of Us Too Angry Even In The Public?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.