Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard (16315 Views)

How Goodluck Jonathan Transformed Nigeria's Airports - Pics / 10 Largest Airports In The World As Seen From Above / World Most Dangerous Airports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by sample042(m): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
heatmeup:
for what Meanwhile I congratulate NUTRW if I got it correctly sha

no undstnd where u dey cm frm...
Moreovr, where's ur pic?
Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by lixhi: 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
story for d gods... na dem dem go buy am again
Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yes was Heathrow sold for peanuts ? No!

Was sold to a foreign corporation with no conditions attached to the sale? No!

Was Heathrow sold after IMF forced UK to devalue its currency by several thousand percent? No!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgwb2xTgdYg&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK-WIR-BKAd0gBxB7YIUepyl&index=94

erico2k2:

It was sold for an amount presented on the stock exchange, details which is available in the public domain, if buying a part was my head ache I could.

1 Like

Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by kadree(m): 5:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Well done gej.next,war against boko haram to be privatised soon*claps for a correct leader*
Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by erico2k2(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2014
GenBuhari:
Yes was Heathrow sold for peanuts ? No!

Was sold to a foreign corporation with no conditions attached to the sale? No!

Was Heathrow sold after IMF forced UK to devalue its currency by several tehousand percent? No!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jgwb2xTgdYg&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK-WIR-BKAd0gBxB7YIUepyl&index=94

Read and learn.The term here is privitize.
Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by markovnikoff001(m): 7:34am On Oct 07, 2014
How exactly is privatization supposed to work?
In simple terms, an ITT* is published and interested qualified companies submit their bids, which are reviewed and evaluated before one company is selected based on the strength of their bid and presentation.
Know why I capitalized the word "company?" Cause that's where the problem comes from.
What are these companies and who owns them?

The government sets up a privatization scheme in order to improve the performances of a sector/industry in the economy. But the companies which compete to win the rights to partake in the privatization exercise are still owned by persons in government. As a result the "government" ends up still controlling the sector/industry, with the attendant ineptitude, inefficiency and oscillatory growth.
And we are back to where we never left.

And again, it is all a shenanigan, a false pretense to justify charging a lot more for imperceptible service improvement.
I hope the privatization of the airports work as it is supposed to, but I know it won't even before it begins

*Invitation to Tender
Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by simpleseyi: 9:32am On Oct 07, 2014
Yomieluv:
If that would make it efficient,and make it compete with other world-class airport,no biggie.

Yes, the same way PHCN has become efficient after so-called privatization. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by heatmeup(f): 10:04am On Oct 08, 2014
sample042:

no undstnd where u dey cm frm...
Moreovr, where's ur pic?
make i put am make dem nairaland guys do as usual abi??
Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by heatmeup(f): 10:05am On Oct 08, 2014
simpleseyi:

Yes, the same way PHCN has become efficient after so-called privatization. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
and which power plant are you comparing to naija own
Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2014
cheesy

Tinu,get ready for court summon o! cos u just dirty us wit dis your comment angry
heatmeup:
Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by heatmeup(f): 12:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
WoodcrestMayor:
cheesy

Tinu,get ready for court summon o! cos u just dirty us wit dis your comment angry
lolzzzzzzz is not my fault naw the last time it was there there was problems
Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by WoodcrestMayor(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmm...I saw it then tongue kiss
heatmeup:
lolzzzzzzz is not my fault naw the last time it was there there was problems
Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by bumitek02(m): 8:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
I heard that they are even planning to privatize aso rock villa,
Re: FG To Privatise Airports Soon- Vanguard by sample042(m): 10:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
heatmeup:

we need 2 feel hw hot u re.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Trip To US West Coast . Arizona, Las Vegas And California (pics, Vids) / Trailer Catches Fire Along Ikorodu Road / Cargo Delivery By Rail To Kaduna Dry Port Starts Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.