Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition (15429 Views)

Half Somalis (pictures) / Kenyan Ladies / Culture Where People Walk Half-Unclad Still Exist In Nigeria Of 21st Century (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by bawomolo(m): 2:39am On Nov 12, 2008
whatever90:

what if i wake u up wt a bucket of cold water? grin d same one i gave to luca buca grin

lie lie, you know you broke bums in ajegunle can't afford cold water cool
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 2:39am On Nov 12, 2008
@morenike

now you ll have me bawling on the floor o grin grin what in the hell dyu mean you cant read my long ass speech that i took time to write just for your reading pleasure,while sitting on your comfy sofa, tantrum position 1,

3-1 , lol, no you r pointing 3 fingers at yourself now,you didnt even need me to do that wowza enuff jazz for my body i too much

naw you r getting it twisted,i like to see myself as a man who likes to get in touch with his feminine side, hoooo lol
village school ke,if my pappy heard that dyu know how uch it took to put me thru private primary,secondary and uni?lol
nonsence syndrome??thats a weak ass one,abeg dapada and come back with something with a lot more grags so with all your insults up and down,you r slowing down after just a few, wow if all verbal bullys were like you,then ill start asserting myself from now on he he he  cool
wetin i dey talk, erm how do i put this in a delicate manner, i was on about your juvenile,childish raving and ranting not necesarily in that order sha
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:39am On Nov 12, 2008
whatever90:

what if i wake u up wt a bucket of cold water? grin d same one i gave to luca buca grin
So na u be his nurse. So why didn't you give him his medications b4 letting him out of his shack? angry angry
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 2:42am On Nov 12, 2008
@karma mod
sthanks for the advice, im not all bad like that
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TmeD0(m): 2:44am On Nov 12, 2008
@lucabrasi, You need to go take a chill pill bro!  For someone who's "matured" and  "sensible," you sure have a way of showing it with all the tantrum you've been throwing.  Frankly, I'm amazed how you take everything people say on here very personally.  Look, it's a public forum which means everyone's allowed to state their own opinion whether you agree or disagree with them.  And the sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be.  Perhaps, you had a little comprehending issue with my previous post, which I can understand as the English Language can be quite a challenge .  If you had paid attention (I know it's hard to do sometimes), you would have noticed that I said I don't condone the ladies being insulted and at the same time you have to pick your battles.  Evidently, that's hard for you to do!  Geez, there's a lot of growing up that needs to be done man.  Have a good evening (looks like you can use one)!  Peace!
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 2:45am On Nov 12, 2008
bawomolo:

lie lie, you know you broke bums in ajegunle can't afford cold water  cool

but i can afford acid grin grin

*Morenike:

So na u be his nurse. So why didn't you give him his medications before letting him out of his shack?  angry angry

d acid water i gave him,only peeled off his legs,but not d hands hes using to type
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:45am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@morenike

now you ll have me bawling on the floor o grin grin what in the hell dyu mean you can't read my long ass speech that i took time to write just for your reading pleasure,while sitting on your comfy sofa, tantrum position 1,

3-1 , lol, no you r pointing 3 fingers at yourself now,you didnt even need me to do that wowza enough jazz for my body i too much

naw you r getting it twisted,i like to see myself as a man who likes to get in touch with his feminine side, hoooo lol
village school ke,if my pappy heard that dyu know how uch it took to put me through private primary,secondary and uni?lol
nonsence syndrome??thats a weak ass one,abeg dapada and come back with something with a lot more grags so with all your insults up and down,you r slowing down after just a few, wow if all verbal bullys were like you,then ill start asserting myself from now on he he he cool
wetin i dey talk, erm how do i put this in a delicate manner, i was on about your juvenile,childish raving and ranting not necesarily in that order sha
\
Cheii!! Isn't that what you've been doing all through the thread?
If that one no be bawling then wetin them call it in ya village? shocked shocked shocked shocked Maturity? undecided undecided

Oh no, the pleasure was all mines kiss kiss kiss I got to see a transgendered on NL, thought it'd never happen kiss kiss

Abeg, that's not weak o. . . . ok, wetin you want be to call your tantrum if not nonsense eh? cool cool

Lmao, my juvi kini? Read up again, and tell me what's so mature about your speech. Nice speech by the way, hope you can just tell us wdh you were trying to say. wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:47am On Nov 12, 2008
T@meD0:

@lucabrasi, You need to go take a chill pill bro! For someone who's "matured" and "sensible," you sure have a way of showing it with all the tantrum you've been throwing. Frankly, I'm amazed how you take everything people say on here very personally. Look, it's a public forum which means everyone's allowed to state their own opinion whether you agree or disagree with them. And the sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be. Perhaps, you had a little comprehending issue with my previous post, which I can understand as the English Language can be quite a challenge . If you had paid attention (I know it's hard to do sometimes), you would have noticed that I said I don't condone the ladies being insulted and at the same time you have to pick your battles. Evidently, that's hard for you to do! Geez, there's a lot of growing up that needs to be done man. Have a good evening (looks like you can use one)! Peace!
BABEZ, have you not been reading?

Somewhere in his rubbishness, he implied that he was a transgendered. That should explain something eh.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 2:47am On Nov 12, 2008
T@meD0:

[color=#770077]@lucabrasi, You need to go take a chill pill bro!  For someone who's "matured" and  "sensible," you sure have a way of showing it with all the tantrum you've been throwing.  Frankly, I'm amazed how you take everything people say on here very personally.  Look, it's a public forum which means everyone's allowed to state their own opinion whether you agree or disagree with them.  And the sooner you realize that, the better off you'll be.
 Perhaps, you had a little comprehending issue with my previous post, which I can understand as the English Language can be quite a challenge .  If you had paid attention (I know it's hard to do sometimes), you would have noticed that I said I don't condone the ladies being insulted and at the same time you have to pick your battles.  Evidently, that's hard for you to do!  Geez, there's a lot of growing up that needs to be done man.  Have a good evening (looks like you can use one)!  Peace![/color]

have i ever told u,u is a darling? kiss kiss
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 2:48am On Nov 12, 2008
*Morenike:

[b]Somewhere in his rubbishness, he implied that he was a transgendered. [/b]That should explain something eh.

huh he did?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:49am On Nov 12, 2008
whatever90:

huh he did?
Yes na. . . .if you can go through all that nonsense he posted, you'll find it grin grin grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 2:50am On Nov 12, 2008
*Morenike:

Yes na. . . .if you can go through all that nonsense he posted, you'll find it grin grin grin
and u did not tell me since,i would have put otapiapia(rat poison) in his food,for him to go back to his creator(devil) finally angry
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 2:51am On Nov 12, 2008
@morenike
lucabraci,lucibrasi, e tin binu? wetin i carry wetin you dey throw na,i carry car tape ,you dey throw hammer abeg dont burst a blood vessel o,i cant write any statement.
see me spelling your name right?is it morenikeji? grin grin like i give two potatoes lol
so the pettiness is bothering you,pray do tell why you attacked a petty comment in the first place when you could have simply ignored the yeye lucabrasi using a pathetic line to score with nigerian beyonce grin
haha shack ke, now i know say u dey vex wetin i do na, grin grin grin

typical nigerian,we know you know seun now NEXTSO YOU R OW ANSWERING FOR WHATEVER90 NOW is ga ju,
@whatever90
dude abeg get with the programme jare,which yeye split milk are you crying over, which one be buca again
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:51am On Nov 12, 2008
You're his nurse nah, you had the advantage of doing it and you didn't. I go vex 4 u o.

Tonight, use lye for his garri grin grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 2:53am On Nov 12, 2008
luca buca r u still crying?oya go take a bath in river niger first,if u survive it(which i doubt u will) come back and let me clean u up wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 2:56am On Nov 12, 2008
@karma mod
sthanks for the advice, I'm not all bad like that

well you are quite sexist tongue but that aside I used to have some kind of respect for you for being coolheaded

why the change? This isnt the first time you seen people bashing other people's pics on NL, Im sure.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:56am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@morenike
lucabraci,lucibrasi, e tin binu? wetin i carry wetin you dey throw na,i carry car tape ,you dey throw hammer abeg don't burst a blood vessel o,i can't write any statement.
see me spelling your name right?is it morenikeji? grin grin like i give two potatoes lol
so the pettiness is bothering you,pray do tell why you attacked a petty comment in the first place when you could have simply ignored the yeye lucabrasi using a pathetic line to score with nigerian beyonce grin
haha shack ke, now i know say u dey vex wetin i do na, grin grin grin

typical nigerian,we know you know seun now NEXTSO YOU R OW ANSWERING FOR WHATEVER90 NOW is ga ju,
No be hammer I wan throw sha. . . . duro nan, for my cyanide wink

Of course you spelled it right wink *writing to his teacher* Good boy, you're right jare. Don't mind the rest of them that spelled it as Morenike. They just can't spell wink wink

Ignore the pettiness? Didn't know you were such a drama queen na. I was trying to confirm it. And I did, thanks kiss kiss
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by bawomolo(m): 2:57am On Nov 12, 2008

and another round begins  cheesy
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 2:58am On Nov 12, 2008
Na wa Nike na so e be. . . . undecided
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 2:59am On Nov 12, 2008
TOYOSI20:

Na wa Nike na so e be. . . . undecided
Na so wetin?

You should know that am an angel na. . . .kini mose? embarassed
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 3:00am On Nov 12, 2008
U no need all these long talk now undecided
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TmeD0(m): 3:02am On Nov 12, 2008
*Morenike:

Somewhere in his rubbishness, he implied that he was a transgendered. That should explain something eh.

That's interesting.  Makes perfect sense now.

whatever90:

have i ever told u,u is a darling? kiss kiss

Lol! No, but you just did now.  But come o, shouldn't that be coming from the opposite sex?  grin grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by bawomolo(m): 3:04am On Nov 12, 2008
hey he probably thought you were a woman typing with pink font. no homo grin
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by lucabrasi(m): 3:05am On Nov 12, 2008
@tamedo
just on cue lol, a member of the morenike supporters club trying to hold me down so her royal mumuness can throw her pathetic blows, na so u be dude
so you v gone through the whole comments and the conclusion you arrived at is that lucabrasiis the one ranting,anyway ill repeat this again for your benefit cause this is the last time(nobody ,i repeat nobody has a right to insult other people,its not called personal opinion its called verbal assault moreover i never directed my comments at anyone in particular,but i guess her body was scratching her and she decided to sort out the nervous tick on her itchy fingers to go a typing on her whateva she s using , i repeat all my friends must join nairaland tmorrow lol
@morenike
which one is acid peeling legs now,are you the leader of the women's wing of opc or oshodi alayees?
btw dont call me darling o abeg ppl might get the wrong ideas grin grin grin lagos sweet o,lagos sweet o, sorry got carried away singing where was i,
somewhere in his rubbish,WOW WOW now im not crying anymore,so you read my comments after all, hmmmn tantrums do work thanks morenikeji mi lol

@whatever90
dude,you sha want attention and you v been crying for it since,sorry im not gay i prefer the mugun morenikeji mi or r you jealous, not only rat poison na gamalin twenty lol so you r a nurse watching over yaba left people, no wonder you and morenikeji are tight lol so you r the enikeji in her name,thanks jare morenike if you hadnt let the cat out of the bag,ill still have been puzzled at the connection
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 3:05am On Nov 12, 2008
bawomolo:

hey he probably thought you were a woman typing with pink font. no homo  grin

i actually tot hes a mle right from d onset

T@meD0:

Lol! No, but you just did now.  But come o, shouldn't that be coming from the opposite sex?  grin grin

so its only opposite sex dat call themselves darling?
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by nguage(m): 3:06am On Nov 12, 2008
OMG, it's ma baby and she looks even more radiant with each passing day  kiss kiss Why have you been away for so long? Don't make me wait in vain baby.
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by omoge25(f): 3:06am On Nov 12, 2008
WOW these are some hard face broads, these are NOT naija babes, they cant be, we fine pass this for naija!
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by whatever90(f): 3:07am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@whatever90
dude,you sha want attention and you v been crying for it since,sorry I'm not gay i prefer the mugun morenikeji mi or r you jealous, not only rat poison na gamalin twenty lol so you r a nurse watching over yaba left people, no wonder you and morenikeji are tight lol so you r the enikeji in her name,thanks jare morenike if you hadnt let the cat out of the bag,ill still have been puzzled at the connection

my brother im just having fun,attention from who?u ? from u? undecided  u wish honey u so wish grin

and cut the whole dude shit off,cos im no male,im a she,but not a transgendered like u wink
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TOYOSI20(f): 3:09am On Nov 12, 2008
n-guage:

OMG, it's ma baby and she looks even more radiant with each passing day kiss kiss Why have you been away for so long? Don't make me wait in vain baby.

Lol. . . . .thanx dear. . . .been a little under the weather for some time, but doing much better, cool
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by TmeD0(m): 3:10am On Nov 12, 2008
bawomolo:

hey he probably thought you were a woman typing with pink font. no homo  grin
I see.  You do realize there's a difference between the color purple and pink though? Just cheking  wink wink Besides, last time I checked, there's a small "m" (as in male) right next to my screen name you know.   cheesy  Peace!
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by Morenike3(f): 3:10am On Nov 12, 2008
lucabrasi:

@morenike
which one is acid peeling legs now,are you the leader of the women's wing of opc or oshodi alayees?
between don't call me darling o abeg people might get the wrong ideas grin grin grin lagos sweet o,lagos sweet o, sorry got carried away singing where was i,
somewhere in his rubbish,WOW WOW now I'm not crying anymore,so you read my comments after all, hmmmn tantrums do work thanks morenikeji mi lol
You nah, abi when did you resign from your job? Wetin happen? The oshodi alayees ran you off?

lmao, why can't some idiots realize that sometimes darling is not used as affection?

Trust me, people won't get the wrong idea. I've made no implication that I was a bi wink So saying darling to you, means nothing wink

Read it? You kidding me? not that long nonsensical paragraphs. . . .are you mad? shocked shocked shocked I don't want ot sleep yet na kiss kiss
Re: Hii! Vot For This Half Kenyan/nigerian Girlll Miss--competition by KarmaMod(f): 3:11am On Nov 12, 2008
Toyosi, raise standards when it comes to NL cretins  wink

omoge25:

WOW these are some hard face broads, these are NOT naija babes, they can't be, we fine pass this for naija!

Only the OP is half naija o. she's on the 2nd page or something. The rest na full kenyan o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Idea Of A Strong Black Woman / Ukwuani People, This Is For You / Superstitious Ban Of Palm Fruits By Oba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.