Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

What A Woman Needs... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What A Woman Needs... (2778 Views)

Help! This Woman Needs Urgent Advise / You Were Not Aware Your Woman Needs These!! / White Woman Needs Advice On Dating Nigerian Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What A Woman Needs... by haibe(m): 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
ideyhere:

Na love we go eat?
Love - money = suffering (bad life) cry
Money - love = management (good life) smiley
Money + love= heaven (fantastic life) cheesy grin cheesy grin

Are you disabled? Can't you work for money yourself? I still don't know why some naija ladies downgrade theirselves too much to the extent that money can buy everything about them.

Girl, go to school, get a job and be someone in life, you won't need any man's money to have a good or fantastic life.
Re: What A Woman Needs... by haibe(m): 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
kay29000:
First of all, women don't need the kind of love you are talking about here. The kind of love they understand is the love that buys them everything they need, so money is super critical. After money...sex, protection, and then affection.

You are right but do not generalise, not all women have this poor thinking mentality, I have met beautiful and hard working ladies that do not need material things from their hubby, infact they cater for financial needs too.

The ladies that fit your description above are those that don't know what they want it life, those that have low self esteem and unintelligent, they are not the 'real women'
Re: What A Woman Needs... by kay29000(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
haibe:

The ladies that fit your description above are those that don't know what they want it life, those that have low self esteem and unintelligent, they are not the 'real women'

But they are the majority of girls out there.
Re: What A Woman Needs... by haibe(m): 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
kay29000:

But they are the majority of girls out there.

Well I can't conclude cos I have met very good girls who don't think like that.. you may be right though
Re: What A Woman Needs... by kay29000(m): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
haibe:

Well I can't conclude cos I have met very good girls who don't think like that.. you may be right though

Okay.
Re: What A Woman Needs... by ideyhere(f): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2014
haibe:

Are you disabled? Can't you work for money yourself? I still don't know why some naija ladies downgrade theirselves too much to the extent that money can buy everything about them.

Girl, go to school, get a job and be someone in life, you won't need any man's money to have a good or fantastic life.

I am not disabled. I can work for money myself. I went to school...i have a job...and I'm somebody and even intend going higher. But no matter how much they preach gender equality, we know this is a man's world. And no matter how much money I make, I ain't gonna marry no pauper...kapish
Re: What A Woman Needs... by haibe(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
ideyhere:

I am not disabled. I can work for money myself. I went to school...i have a job...and I'm somebody and even intend going higher. But no matter how much they preach gender equality, we know this is a man's world. And no matter how much money I make, I ain't gonna marry no pauper...kapish

No one is saying you should marry a pauper but why depend on a man's money to have a good life? You can marry someone rich and he gets broke tomorrow, what would you do? Abandon him? Because he becomes a pauper?

And I doubt you are somebody, because a "Money-Love=Good Life" mentality would be the worst thing a Financially successful lady would think of since she has money already.

The point is that you should not depend on any man financially, that's why your parent sent you to school and you have a job. And oh! You ought to be someone that works hard in business too like the rich nigga you want, you get to marry someone like you and sorry, it's not in your control.

This is not a matter of gender equality but being a diligent person in business, no food for lazy man/woman..
Re: What A Woman Needs... by ideyhere(f): 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
haibe:

No one is saying you should marry a pauper but why depend on a man's money to have a good life? You can marry someone rich and he gets broke tomorrow, what would you do? Abandon him? Because he becomes a pauper?

And I doubt you are somebody, because a "Money-Love=Good Life" mentality would be the worst thing a Financially successful lady would think of since she has money already.

The point is that you should not depend on any man financially, that's why your parent sent you to school and you have a job. And oh! You ought to be someone that works hard in business too like the rich nigga you want, you get to marry someone like you and sorry, it's not in your control.

This is not a matter of gender equality but being a diligent person in business, no food for lazy man/woman..

Bros na only you waka come...i don comot
Re: What A Woman Needs... by haibe(m): 6:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
ideyhere:

Bros na only you waka come...i don comot
lol
Re: What A Woman Needs... by Fweshdude(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
uchkochi:

BASIC NEEDS.. READ BEFORE YOU INSULT
ıηsυlт? ı тнıηκ вαsıċ ηεεds sнσυld вε ƒσσd αηd ωαтεʀ☺

(1) (2) (Reply)

10ways To Avoid Heart-break In Relationships. / True Fact About Dark Skin N Girls!!!!ewwww / What Do Women Actually Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.