Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (41072 Views)

7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by MillerHenry(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
OduntanGabriel:
1) The MAT customer: He comes to the bank with mat/bed/pillow for everyone to sleep on(delaying us for more than 45mins)with huge amount of money he has brought in for deposits and u start blaming urself, God why did I queue behind dis man? he makes people with lesser amount of money like 3k depositors or withdrawals start asking God why do bad things happen to good people.they start begging him bros abeg na 3k I wan pay ,let dem attend to me.

2) The Pen Borrowers: They are always in the bank,common pen dey won't have. This people are very dangerous, once u borrow them the pen, u might find it difficult to identify them, At a bank in #Nigeria,once someone tells u "can I have ur pen" Believe me, that is the last time u will see that Pen.

3)The I Dey Your Back Team: Immediately they enter the bank, even before taking d slips(withdrawal or deposit) all they do is to know the last person and u hear them saying,i am @ ur back. if care is not taking 8people can tell u "I dey ur back",then at the end of the day,they cause confusion (na me dey hin back , I don't tell am, I was here before u blah blah)

4) The No protocol team: These kind of people don't obey the first come ,first serve slogan, they are mouthed in the bank,immediately they come in, they just walk up to the cashier or manager,he ask them to sit down and within 5 mins they have completed there transactions while u still dey dere dey look like mumu for queue.(God punish devil)

5) The Bank Door rejectees: These people will always have a problem with the bank door,then u see dem removing their belts,car keys,mobile phones etc and yet the manchine keeps shooting "pls go back" my bros next time come to bank naked,he go allow u in.

6)The slip wasters : These kind of people can waste slip for africa,to fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na jamb questions, u see them canceling, tearing ,squeezing and taking another one. To write common 3780 naira in words na gobe. Even the so called undergraduates are found wanting in this scenario.

7) The exile men: These people usually behave like dem no dey this world since 2 years,they will always be asking for today's date,even after telling them the correct date, they will ask someone else again. I tire for these people

Fellow nairalander,I don try............keep it rolling.
Bros mk ah jst hep u fill am no bros ah go fit fill am. 4pm bank dun close nd d oda day na Saturday hahahhahahhaha

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by knowledge4(m): 10:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
The Number 2 Group: The Pen Borrowers
I used to wonder how a person entering a bank can not come with a N20 pen to write
They come in to beg for a pen to write.I find it irritating
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by callylove(f): 1:11am On Oct 09, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]bros nawa for youooo e be like all these tins don happen to you abi you dey go bank go sit down dey watch watin people dey do?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
callylove:
[color=#770077][/color]bros nawa for youooo e be like all these tins don happen to you abi you dey go bank go sit down dey watch watin people dey do?
lol, no mind me.... But na from experience sha
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by SenatorJames(m): 10:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
OduntanGabriel:
1) The MAT customer: He comes to the bank with mat/bed/pillow for everyone to sleep on(delaying us for more than 45mins)with huge amount of money he has brought in for deposits and u start blaming urself, God why did I queue behind dis man? he makes people with lesser amount of money like 3k depositors or withdrawals start asking God why do bad things happen to good people.they start begging him bros abeg na 3k I wan pay ,let dem attend to me.

2) The Pen Borrowers: They are always in the bank,common pen dey won't have. This people are very dangerous, once u borrow them the pen, u might find it difficult to identify them, At a bank in #Nigeria,once someone tells u "can I have ur pen" Believe me, that is the last time u will see that Pen.

3)The I Dey Your Back Team: Immediately they enter the bank, even before taking d slips(withdrawal or deposit) all they do is to know the last person and u hear them saying,i am @ ur back. if care is not taking 8people can tell u "I dey ur back",then at the end of the day,they cause confusion (na me dey hin back , I don't tell am, I was here before u blah blah)

4) The No protocol team: These kind of people don't obey the first come ,first serve slogan, they are mouthed in the bank,immediately they come in, they just walk up to the cashier or manager,he ask them to sit down and within 5 mins they have completed there transactions while u still dey dere dey look like mumu for queue.(God punish devil)

5) The Bank Door rejectees: These people will always have a problem with the bank door,then u see dem removing their belts,car keys,mobile phones etc and yet the manchine keeps shooting "pls go back" my bros next time come to bank naked,he go allow u in.

6)The slip wasters : These kind of people can waste slip for africa,to fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na jamb questions, u see them canceling, tearing ,squeezing and taking another one. To write common 3780 naira in words na gobe. Even the so called undergraduates are found wanting in this scenario.

7) The exile men: These people usually behave like dem no dey this world since 2 years,they will always be asking for today's date,even after telling them the correct date, they will ask someone else again. I tire for these people

Fellow nairalander,I don try............keep it rolling.
You don try abeg.

Laughing my eyes out!!!
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by xwyze: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by DaBullIT(m): 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2014
xwyze:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpcPmLmiLKM

Bros is this animation your creation if it is Id love to sign a contract for apprenticeship
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by OduntanGabriel(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2014
DaBullIT:

Bros is this animation your creation if it is Id love to sign a contract for apprenticeship
No not mine...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Post Graduate Programmes In Nigerian Universities Outlined / University Of Ghana Medical College New Building (Photos) / Akeredolu Commissions Classroom With Modern Toilet For Public School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.