Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. (41057 Views)

7 Types Of People You Meet In An Exam Hall / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Djbond(m): 8:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
me self dey borrow pen o... I no go lie
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Hibiscuss(m): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
We wey dey go bank go copy number for register nko?

2 Likes

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by agrovick(m): 8:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
i don disown you be that grin
Who is gonna share twinny eyes if u disown me? How was ur day
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
agrovick:

Who is gonna share twinny eyes if u disown me? How was ur day
Awww, lol. My day was pretty stressful. Yours?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by agrovick(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
Awww, lol. My day was pretty stressful. Yours?

Pele! i tot today was work free or are u running guns for the nigerian military
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by ChiSun27(m): 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
misshoree:
The most annoying peeps are the mats customers and No protocol team.they suck like hell

Are you enemy of progress
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
agrovick:

Pele! i tot today was work free or are u running guns for the nigerian military
lol, yeah. I'm supplying atomic bombs.
Lol, i don't work with the goverment. It's just business.
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lol....

If I give d pen I dn't bother gettin it back especially in dis era of Ebola...

The I dey ur back team I pity bcs I pretend I dn't hear.

The no protocol team r d ones I want to strangle....makin me feel less important & I dn't evr let anyone make me feel dat way but once they r attended to while am still waitin, I can't help feelin uber pissed.

Mscheeeeeeew!
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by agrovick(m): 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, yeah. I'm supplying atomic bombs.
Lol, i don't work with the goverment. It's just business.
correct me if I'm wrong; u happen to be a kidnapper of likes and now you are in to arms business? Babe, U dey scare me. See as i dey shake
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
agrovick:

correct me if I'm wrong; u happen to be a kidnapper of likes and now you are in to arms business? Babe, U dey scare me. See as i dey shake
i'm all of them. Better run for ya life. Iye ah
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by agrovick(m): 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
i'm all of them. Better run for ya life. Iye ah
Millie millie, see ur nose like kenny wey dey inside 'we are the millers'
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
agrovick:

Millie millie, see ur nose like kenny wey dey inside 'we are the millers'
kai, na wa o. Guy you deh toast me? grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by koolguy88(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
make i go laugh first, i go come back later come comment... grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by agrovick(m): 9:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
missberrypop5:
kai, na wa o. Guy you deh toast me? grin
emmm, U be bread? Whisper for my ear; na like this dem dey toast for ur location?
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
arvinsloane:

If you open the thread shebi your village head go die?

Lots of children on Nairaland what has your village head got to do with this schmuck!!!!!
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Revolva(m): 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is the most intresting thread on NL I ave ever seen.- no fit stop laffin my azz...I dey borrow pen like mad..n also I dey ur back team ooo....omo no body fit chance me for bank o

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Tinyemeka(m): 10:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ermm...
Which category would I place this dude under? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by misshoree(f): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
ChiSun27:

Are you enemy of progress
what does progress have to do with this baii
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by arvinsloane(m): 10:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
smoothsk:

Lots of children on Nairaland what has your village head got to do with this schmuck!!!!!
Thank your stars that I'm more civilized than you are .nitwit
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by blessedvisky(m): 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lol
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by daddysprincess(f): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Richardjemedafe:

Is that what u think??
yea
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by adahib: 11:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
Number 2 irritates me to no end. I wonder how a person who intends to fill out a form in a banking hall would enter said hall without a pen. Omo if you ask me "please can I use your pen?" ,I go just look you straight for eyes talk "no,you can't"..
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Teddygurl(f): 1:07am On Oct 08, 2014
OduntanGabriel:
which category u dey my sister?

I try 2 go prepared, bt most tyms I 4get ma pen sha
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by DaBullIT(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2014
frankyychiji:
I could have close to 20pens of different brands in my house presently. All borrowed from a fellow customer but never returned after use. grin grin grin

That's thiefing with style he he he
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by DaBullIT(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2014

They are too young , their hairstyle is gallas/ Obama they have bloodshot eyes , they smell like a bar , they smell of cigarette they usually wear jeans / three quarters sagged to the saggable length and when they are going out they do so with big bags . that's the yahoo boiz who browsed over night to collect money early mono for counter
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by wordbank(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2014
Some dey collect slip against next time make dem no come dey for queue. Him go just enter d bank waka straight to the counter as if him N10m cheque. grin
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by yollychika(f): 7:46am On Oct 08, 2014
8. The fight fight customer ....,too dey vex , shouts at d security men , d customer service officers , the tellers , d branch head....n is withdrawing jus 5,800 naira

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Shimish: 7:48am On Oct 08, 2014
what of the people who withdraw from the ATM and spend time at the machine to count the money, as if they will be able to complain to the machine if the money is not complete
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by Revolva(m): 8:30am On Oct 08, 2014
See one day sef i don borrow branch manager pen...i bone waka gomeet m wash am collect the pen the guy weak..i tell am say i am a customer na.....na so as i finish transaction.....i come forget to give am the biro.....omo see vexation the man take pursue me catch mefor outside....e come be like say i steal money sha.....LMFAO....hey bros give me back my pen..young man
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by careema(f): 12:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
OduntanGabriel:
1) The MAT customer: He comes to the bank with mat/bed/pillow for everyone to sleep on(delaying us for more than 45mins)with huge amount of money he has brought in for deposits and u start blaming urself, God why did I queue behind dis man? he makes people with lesser amount of money like 3k depositors or withdrawals start asking God why do bad things happen to good people.they start begging him bros abeg na 3k I wan pay ,let dem attend to me.

2) The Pen Borrowers: They are always in the bank,common pen dey won't have. This people are very dangerous, once u borrow them the pen, u might find it difficult to identify them, At a bank in #Nigeria,once someone tells u "can I have ur pen" Believe me, that is the last time u will see that Pen.

3)The I Dey Your Back Team: Immediately they enter the bank, even before taking d slips(withdrawal or deposit) all they do is to know the last person and u hear them saying,i am @ ur back. if care is not taking 8people can tell u "I dey ur back",then at the end of the day,they cause confusion (na me dey hin back , I don't tell am, I was here before u blah blah)

4) The No protocol team: These kind of people don't obey the first come ,first serve slogan, they are mouthed in the bank,immediately they come in, they just walk up to the cashier or manager,he ask them to sit down and within 5 mins they have completed there transactions while u still dey dere dey look like mumu for queue.(God punish devil)

5) The Bank Door rejectees: These people will always have a problem with the bank door,then u see dem removing their belts,car keys,mobile phones etc and yet the manchine keeps shooting "pls go back" my bros next time come to bank naked,he go allow u in.

6)The slip wasters : These kind of people can waste slip for africa,to fill the withdrawal slip or deposit slip na jamb questions, u see them canceling, tearing ,squeezing and taking another one. To write common 3780 naira in words na gobe. Even the so called undergraduates are found wanting in this scenario.

7) The exile men: These people usually behave like dem no dey this world since 2 years,they will always be asking for today's date,even after telling them the correct date, they will ask someone else again. I tire for these people

Fellow nairalander,I don try............keep it rolling.

Im procurement officer for my company so im guilty of 1,2,4. funny you didnt mention the koko. the ones that knows all the bank staffs name. me very guilty of that. lol.

the late comers too, they enter bank after four. the security opens door for them after closing hour while you will see people who had been there before you still begging the security man (looking sheepishy). found guilty

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by AspDrone(m): 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
missberrypop5:
lol, i'm a full blooded trouble maker.
You don't look it but I dey suspect this your smiles
Re: 7 Types Of People You Meet In The Bank. by misshoree(f): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
I went to The ATM machine today and this guy wanted to collect 4k.Instead mk hin collect am once,he collected 1k 4 times.And I was like urgh,wahala wa oo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Madonna University Bans Tablets / Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? / Sudan: Buses Evacuating Nigerian Students Stop In The Sahara Over Non-Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.