Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists (18074 Views)

Troops Dismantle Boko Haram Fuel Terrorist Depot (Photos) / Scores Of Boko Haram Members Feared Dead In Battle With Troops / Your Shout-Out To Our Troops Participating In The State Of Emergency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by GoNGRMilitary: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2014
SUPPORT OUR TROOPS NOT THE TERRORISTS

At a time like this, when our troops are taking on Boko Haram and their allies, it is important we do not, knowingly or unknowingly, become tools for their propaganda machinery.

As much as the battle is on the field in certain sections of our country, these evil forces seek to control the media and use propaganda to demoralize Nigerians and propagate terror which is what their campaign feeds on.

We must make deliberate effort not to aid their campaign by not helping them spread fear and terror.

The videos they do, the news headlines they sponsor and the lies they propagate, we must not become their channel to propagate it.

Take a cue from the attached picture below. This is the way to handle terrorists and their propaganda campaign.

They seek attention, they seek to spread fear.

We are Nigerians not Boko Haram! We must take on Boko Haram as one.
You may not be in the field with our troop but you have a role to play.

#SupportOurTroops not the terrorists. This must be our song!

122 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Davo93(m): 12:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
I support the Nigerian Army to eradicate the Islamic Terrorist Group from our dear nation.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by DrGill(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
hmmmm...just passin by..
WOWWW..feels gud to be on fp...

tanx to d gud netwrk here
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by lilprinze: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
I support our gallant soldiers to exterminate those bloody bastards who takes pleasure in killing innocent people like chickens.

24 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by jjwaterfalls(f): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yes oo, our military deserves all d support wink
On d other hand, I wud hv bin 1st to comment if not for all dez pple above me cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Booked
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Udodasco1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Moralh!!! Hey! Troops go on and win

11 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by holyboss: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ok.

Btwn, mind my status

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by okonja(m): 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Okay, God be with you guys

12 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by eleojo23: 12:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
We should all support this fight against terror but unfortunately some individuals have decided to play politics with the whole situation. Rather than unite against the menace, they have made up their mind to find fault with every step that is taken against these terrorists in an attempt to score political points.

Nobody is safe until we are all safe. Let's support the fight by encouraging those at the forefront of the battle.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Akalia(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
I have always thrown my weight behind their backs, and I am hell bent on continuing just that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by tosinjoe(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Very correct
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by toureman(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Good

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by rodeo0070(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014

24 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by MrTeymee(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Errbody z jez bOoking space

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by naughtylagosguy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
More power to the Nigerian Armed Forces to flush out Boko Haram and their cohorts and supporters both online and offline.

17 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Superstar007(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Yeah just like what happened during the Vietnamese war with the U.S
General Vo Nguyen Giap in one of his memoirs said;

"What we still don't understand is why you Americans stopped the bombing of Hanoi. You had us on the ropes. If you had pressed us a little harder, just for another day or two, we were ready to surrender! It was the same at the battles of TET. You defeated us! We knew it, and we thought you knew it. But we were elated to notice your media
was definitely helping us. They were causing more disruption in America than we could in the battlefields. We were ready to surrender. You had won!"

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am ready to support the troops if you starts telling us the truth of what is really happening there I mean the north east not all this capture this repelled that you are feeding us and lastly why is that majority of your top officer have pot belly didn't they do workout itz really passing a bad idea to most of those low ranked ones

5 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by 9jahubcom(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Kk

1 Like

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Censorship and lies.

6 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by englishmart(m): 12:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ha wa o
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Brb
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
U
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
What am I do?
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by Mutuwa(m): 12:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
Indeed
But the media will always be counter productive.War is business for some people,and those who control d world are the arm dealers and those in charge of the media.However, the love of money,women and a bottle of wine maybe all for a season but last for a while.
Prayer is everything

2 Likes

Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by cirmuell(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
I'm with you bro.
All ye armchair generals and analyst, please take note. And the ones that always claim they are currently in the military grin and think they know better, always spewing trash and "knowingly" or unknowingly aiding the course of BH with their trash they post on here.
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by ddooskie(m): 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lemme donate my clap for them.
Re: Support Our Troops Not The Terrorists by dollarlander: 12:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Boko Haram is liken to Ebola disease. As God has taken away Ebola from Nigeria so shall boko haram fizzle out of their existence. We are praying and supporting our troops.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Approved N80bn Special Funds For Sambo Dasuki / New Naira: 10 States Ask Supreme Court To Void Buhari’s Directive / Saraki: We Were Portrayed As Enemies When We Demanded Transparency From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.