Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,719 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (63328 Views)

Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Photo: CCTV Installed In Hostels At Redeemer's University / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 07, 2014
clovislouis:
what school are u in?

oba adaniduro university#OAU
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ameerasexy:
Looooooool..As if hall 3 and hall4 boys dnt shot put
tah! Dont say that.we knw una.there is always black nylon hanging on the barb wires around girls hostels.hal 4 and 3 guys we no do like that....when walking past hal 1 and 2 at nite you have to shine your eye before them drop shot put on your head..so you are a hal 5 babe.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ameerasexy:
very short boxers oo..den dey will come like dat to Hall 5 Tap to chance us...smelling hall 4 boys
lmao.my gawd!u harsh.smelling boys?all those hal 5 girls forming ajebuta....
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
understatement:

Their opposite:he is the youngest in d room..wrote jamb once and got admitted..they tend to annoy u everyday and when u want to get angry at him..he begs and tells u"hey..na like dis u dey beat ur younger broda @home..u know sae I be small pikin now...abeg abeg"ur roomates laughs and den u'l eventually leave him

The pretenders:u will neva see him read,he talks parties,football,and argues all the time...u'l neva see him read his books but when the results are out..u begin to wonder if it's not God that gave him is kind of brain and give u urs...

lol.i belong to these two groups.the 'pretenders' is nt that we dnt read,we steal like 1-2 hours in d daytime to read.you wil never knw,u wil think i went for lectures..once i enter room i sleep,game or gist.no nite reading.u go think say i no serious until u c result.we assimilate quickly...pretenders mostly graduate with 2.1 because we are too lazy to read for 1st class.i miss school sha...
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Situation001(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
bestdeals0:
lwkm ooooooooooooo

u neva die ? ? ?
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by lyly911(f): 1:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
tsleazy:
the BOXERS crew: dem go dey walk around hostel with their faded and tear tear boxers (Hall IV-Uniben)
I trust Hall 1V Boys.......hahahaha gosh!!
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Samneer: 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Skimpledawg:

3) THE KOLO ones: these ones dnt care to knw if yu like dem or not, they just shout n make noise from wen they takin dia bath to wen they leave for lectures,!! I saw hell o!! Wen Chelsea won d Champs league cup ehh! Jesu, we no sleep dat nite cos of dz set of pipo!

Hahaha!! Rep Abiola Hostel Absu!!! Missed sch big time

Those ones are all over Awo Hall, OAU Ile Ife
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clemmonce(m): 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
ibrews:
What abt the serious peeps that intimidates u with reading from morning till night or going 2 library everyday and u will start wondering if u are serious or not!
So on point. you got me laughing. I feel you bro. they plenty well well. but you know the amazing thing be say some of them no dey go read anything all nah wash. there was this guy na so he like night reading, afternoon reading all types of reading so I start to dey follow am but I realise say this guy after one hour he don start to dey sleep. but me still dey . I go shake my head.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by blidz2(m): 1:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
The PIMPs:This guy brings different spec of girls (Fat,Slim,Short,Tall,beautiful,ugly among others) to his room everyday grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clemmonce(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Fit2Rule:

11. The jobless dumb ar$e$: these ones create very dumb and useless topics, e.g. the OP. I wonder how some topics make front page. Can the mods tell me one benefit of this post? #walks outta thread and takes a cold shower to mellow my anger#
go drink alomo to cool you down nah or use aboniki balm rub your head.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by ibrews: 2:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
boombay:

dude at least you should behave Like a literate.. I don't bark like the the way you do because i schooled in Franceundecided
ode!...I don hear!why not pay for advertisement on the frontpage and put ur banner dere like "hi,I'm boombay and I schooled in france.Thank you"

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by emekz1: 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
u forgot to add the snorers ;Du forgot to add the snorers
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Chai, skul sweet o! I had these neighbr dn he can beg for anytin ranging frm food to stove, candle etc. If I de prep stew he de boil rice de wait me, he go cum knock my door "pls excuse me can I get stew d stew I made got finished n my rice is still remaining" I nearly die. He can dress n form lik a celeb eh.
Plus d notice me groups- esp gals he wud move up n down d lodge half naked jus to get noticed. A day my pilot uncle visited me in d lodge omo come c parade na so dem de knock my door dey form bestie all make dem catch potential client.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Adedayo516(m): 3:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
marinel:
Chai, skul sweet o! I had these neighbr dn he can beg for anytin ranging frm food to stove, candle etc. If I de prep stew he de boil rice de wait me, he go cum knock my door "pls excuse me can I get stew d stew I made got finished n my rice is still remaining" I nearly die. He can dress n form lik a celeb eh.
Plus d notice me groups- esp gals he wud move up n down d lodge half naked jus to get noticed. A day my pilot uncle visited me in d lodge omo come c parade na so dem de knock my door dey form bestie all make dem catch potential client.
Let me guess lautech or OOU
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Drniyi4u(m): 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
Have I changed? embarassed
jųşţ dāţ į'vę mįşşęd ų.... ęşpęçįālly ųŗ "dįāŗy"
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by governoragweven: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
the minus one room mates: they don't stay in the room, always in the female hostels 24/7.

if u never stayed in the school hostels throughout your school days, then your schooling is not complete. lol
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Lukaz1234(m): 3:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lol..i love this page die..

anyway am guilty of no.7

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
Drniyi4u:
jųşţ dāţ į'vę mįşşęd ų.... ęşpęçįālly ųŗ "dįāŗy"
well, it's back

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by boombay(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
ibrews:
ode!...I don hear!why not pay for advertisement on the frontpage and put ur banner dere like "hi,I'm boombay and I schooled in france.Thank you"
itz obvious you are jealous i schooled in france undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by sexzskil(f): 5:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
kenex4ever:

Apologies, I just said dat as a result of what some guys do, like I said, am sorry.
Apologies accepted my guycheesy. Actually am just a mere girly girl in real life. Am sorry for being so rude!
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by ibrews: 5:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
boombay:

Werey rey o...I now knw u schooled in France
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by sexzskil(f): 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
lawalt01:
...na wa for you ooo...where you sabi me from and which school I go...
Lmao!grin my boocheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by boombay(m): 5:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
ibrews:
Werey rey o...I now knw u schooled in France
and I now know you are jealousundecided
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by sexzskil(f): 5:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
boombay:

and I now know you are jealousundecided
cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by kenex4ever(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
sexzskil:

Apologies accepted my guycheesy. Actually am just a mere girly girl in real life. Am sorry for being so rude!
tnx dear, u r nice after all.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by adet991(f): 6:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
bestdeals0:
in dere pockets?...cheiii
na for boys hostel that one dey happen pass o
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by khk01: 7:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Na so dem dey behave...Most especially d lucky friend...wen hunger dey fire u,dem no go dey bt na wen u don cook finish dem go dey carry their bad luck come....I tire 4 dis kind of student..Okay nah wetin happen be dis...DEM no tell their pple 4 house say dem get admission.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by shegestiga(m): 7:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
phantonce:
#teamsquatters
I squatted for 3 straight years.
I tink I deserve an award.
Loverboy:this type normally as one gf.they are mostly squatters,they can call there gf like everytime,they intimidate those without gf wit there calls like kissing their gf through d phone or debating among themselves who to end the call.like who cares

Fuckers :they bring girls to f.uck every now and then.
They mostly choose the lower bunk.they wnt allow u to sleep as they disturb u with moaning and vibration of the bed.

Chelsea supporter:OMG. U dnt want to get me started on these set.anyday chelsea has a match, u dnt want to be wit them

Shouters:these set just shout without reason.it is as've they run mad temporarily.
Haaaaàaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaa
That's an example of there shout without making sense

#team hollywood hostel at yabatech and #teamunilag.
Lolzz...hollywood and bakassi guyz wont let u sleep wit dier noise.....especially wen dey sight an akata specie
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by okabe(m): 7:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
boombay:

Is dat some kind of 'selling point' or wat cos I cudn't help but notice dat u keep hammering on "I schooled in france"

BTW, no b beef o
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Ameerasexy(f): 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
hiroz:
tah! Dont say that.we knw una.there is always black nylon hanging on the barb wires around girls hostels.hal 4 and 3 guys we no do like that....when walking past hal 1 and 2 at nite you have to shine your eye before them drop shot put on your head..so you are a hal 5 babe.
Yessssoooo..Hall5 for life
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
shegestiga:
Lolzz...hollywood and bakassi guyz wont let u sleep wit dier noise.....especially wen dey sight an akata specie
U are d real deal.
Akata babes are the bomb
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by mfm04622: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
PTAwal:
The most annoying is the lucky guy. That reminds me of what i did to one of my luckky guys in level 2. Immediately I finished cooking my rice and a very quality stew. This just came in when I was about to drop the rice from the fire. I was so so annoyed,very hungry and angry. I just droped the rice, tight my face and put the rice under my bed and left with hunger and anger. I had no choice than to enter a restuarant to by cheap food to eat just to pass time hoping that before I come back he probably might have gone. Suprisingly I came back 2 hrs after and the was still there patiently waiting(sleeping). I had no choice than to bring out the rice and my quality stew. He just stood up immdiately he heard the sound of plates and spoon. I didn't escape o. The guy chop my rice wella. And the most annoying part was that he eats faster than I do. I can't forget that day.!!!!

Hope you have learned to say no to uninvited guests

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.