Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,255 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (63295 Views)

Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Photo: CCTV Installed In Hostels At Redeemer's University / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mckore:
lol! #teamyct naso…
Your head they there

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by simdam500(m): 10:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hilarious thread... Readin all through d pages
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by biopat(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
The A.b.o.k.i (Radio lovers), I stayed with one in my 300l days. He is always disturbing with it. I love the guy but I hate his radio. This guy just can't breath without his radio. One roommate smashed his radio in his absence. The guy bought another one the next day.

The "jimmers": They are always carrying weight, you rarely c them leave the hostel.

The "Aro(s)": That word can't b new to a Uniben grad. They are always making noise.

The Common room landlords: If u go to the common room n u can't find this set of guys there, run for your dear life. At times I wonder if these guys are students.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by UnimkeAk(m): 11:01pm On Oct 06, 2014
Back then..
Was an
Enforcer of the Cooler Gang.

Lies
I no bin even sabi if my sch bin gt male hostel.
Na 4 female hostel 2-6, I d remain go my house.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Lawcurrent(m): 11:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
sad see you dey complain. Many wish to be there. Father God help us amen
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by bobbyshawcross: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2014
d ones dat whenever someone's babe comes around dey start forming activity to get noticed
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
My first two Years were spent off campus, in a private tushed Lodge. My sister and I were schooling in the same sch datz y. It was a lil bit of fun sha, neat and coded hostel, you and ur room, but it didnt matter, the categories of people listed by OP were heavily present (although cant be compared to school hostel) . I dont know how my next two years will be, maybe I go dey PG hostel.

I rep Probitas doctrina
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by simdam500(m): 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Adedayo516:
WTF... Them they do chololo for your room and you sleep there like cow, omo, them Don dull you fah... The kin yawa wey I go help this kin person find ehen, hin go see me run.
aah... Dude funny... The guy actually sound like his sex drive was formated. Lmao by d way
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Jhydey192(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
missdebs:
The debaters: they can argue on any topic from football to sex to d existence of God and even stupid topics as 'which garri beta pass,ijebu or ibo garri'. If u hv these as rummates,get ready to loose ur sleep to the incessant arguements
I have one as a friend, he once argued with me about him liking argument and it lasted more than 2hours, I just watch him now tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by dstnd: 11:21pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarthaK:
No 4... Mehn! I suffered from those guys... As I dey drop pot from fire, them dey land my room. They walk around with spoons in their pockets angry
so ladies too walk with spoons in dia pocket?am I d only guy nt clear with ds lady ?
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Samoranopapa(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
Am still praying not to experience #4 kind tomorrow because i wanna cook egusi soup,nd who knows maybe he/she is even reading this post now.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
Number 1
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by piagetskinner(m): 11:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
I never stayed in a hostel aLl through uni...I don't think I would have been able to cope with these kind of characters#love my personal space wink
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Too bad, I'm the type that plays music so loud that.....infact lolll..feels great tho.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by bebe2(f): 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
tsleazy:
Hall iv hot pass hall3...e be like say u ladies don see boxers tire

grin abi ? dats wat we thot?

na hall 3boys babe no want.

na soso to come eat ur food dem knw grin
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by ridimic1: 11:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
op u left out those that will start making eba elsewere immediately de saw you cooking soup angry

and arrows 2...(hal3 lblock b uniben)i rep.. wink
and lastly dos who cook red oil pepper stew in d middle of d night arond 3am sad...wtf..i had to run to off k in my second year
but d fun sha no b ere smiley
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by simdam500(m): 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
missyhorlah:
When I was in year one,I was lucky my bunky was the cook,I ate the life of my head grin
lol. U are a category no your own. Lolz
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
MarthaK:
No 4... Mehn! I suffered from those guys... As I dey drop pot from fire, them dey land my room. They walk around with spoons in their pockets angry
Lol @ walking wit spoons in deir pockets
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by PTAwal: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
The most annoying is the lucky guy. That reminds me of what i did to one of my luckky guys in level 2. Immediately I finished cooking my rice and a very quality stew. This just came in when I was about to drop the rice from the fire. I was so so annoyed,very hungry and angry. I just droped the rice, tight my face and put the rice under my bed and left with hunger and anger. I had no choice than to enter a restuarant to by cheap food to eat just to pass time hoping that before I come back he probably might have gone. Suprisingly I came back 2 hrs after and the was still there patiently waiting(sleeping). I had no choice than to bring out the rice and my quality stew. He just stood up immdiately he heard the sound of plates and spoon. I didn't escape o. The guy chop my rice wella. And the most annoying part was that he eats faster than I do. I can't forget that day.!!!!

12 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by gistmelove(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
tsleazy:
the BOXERS crew: dem go dey walk around hostel with their faded and tear tear boxers (Hall IV-Uniben)

no b only uniben ooo.. Come lasu epe campus oooo
#rep crew boxer grin
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Jeolight: 11:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
hall iv guys, what of your beans ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Jbravo58(m): 11:57pm On Oct 06, 2014
lolu007:
How can u guys forget the MACHO MEN.. Those that intimidate with their chest and six packs always lifting those heavy irons and walk around shirtless
with my small boxers and flat chest (b) proving one kind 6 packs (/b) of no reasn... goin to go and continue
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Abraham2013(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
Fit2Rule:

11. The jobless dumb ar$e$: these ones create very dumb and useless topics, e.g. the OP. I wonder how some topics make front page. Can the mods tell me one benefit of this post? #walks outta thread and takes a cold shower to mellow my anger#
Well dis post will naturally not make sense to anybody who did not or has not attend university, poly, or COE so am not surprised @ ur comment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by daxon001(m): 12:10am On Oct 07, 2014
youngwarlocks:
1. The rich guy/gal: This one comes to school as if he/she is packing into a new apartment. They have everytin, fan, dryer, tv and all sorts of gadgets..and if any is stolen, they get another one ASAP.

2. The Pastors: these ones walk room by room preaching d gospel. not bad though

3. The beggars: these ones beg for anytin....salt, peper, shoes and even boxers...and dey behave as if their father owns the world.

4. The lucky Friends: these ones Always comes around wen d food is ready...as if dem plant camera to monitor you.

5. The village man: this one comes to school wit all sort of tinz like Maize, Iru, cassava flour, cutlass (may b to farm who knws?).

6. The problem solver: this one's room is Always full during exam and test as students wants to get solution to deir academic problems from him..na only God knw whr dem go since.

7. The cooks: these ones enter d kitchen more often than the rats living dere. They cook all day that you begin to wonder if they were employed to cook.

8. The lover boys: This one dont cook but brings food from different gals everyday...i heard its called "COOLER MINISTRY"

9. The thieves: these once will be like, "I like this your Shoe o" b4 u knw it, ur shoe is gone.

10. The gamers: these once plays games...pes, fifa, Nfs, killswitch and others all day.
OP i'll add d
1.chronic arguers/noise makersn Clowns/jerks
2.d ones dat wash every now and again-their boxers,curtains,plates,shoes etc.u'll always see dem at d tap.
3.d ones dat buy stuff on credit from d cafteria grin
4.d ones dat play football all evening.even during exams,and it's not as if they're dat good.cheesy
Always repping mellanby hall-ui

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by kenex4ever(m): 12:11am On Oct 07, 2014
sexzskil:

Dumbstarsad
Apologies, I just said dat as a result of what some guys do, like I said, am sorry.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by lusciouslex: 12:11am On Oct 07, 2014
lolu007:
How can u guys forget the MACHO MEN.. Those that intimidate with their chest and six packs always lifting those heavy irons and walk around shirtless
These home boys made some guys flee the Hotel for fear of being bullied... They make you wonder if the S.S.S is yet to spot such a criminal hide-out
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by donbrowser(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2014
Marvyx:
The most annoying and kind of fascinating is the lucky guys..its like they have food sensors that bring them at the right time..but you have no choice but to share as you might be in need one day...
See U. When u sight them just wash ur hand lyk say u just finish food.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by ghostwritter(m): 12:18am On Oct 07, 2014
ifyeez:
Sharap i used to be a tech guru too, and i never sold my phone or cloths, infect i was the best in my department, and also the most swagged, people envy me, and the ladies loved me so much.
for dat ur mind now, you don turn super-star abi?
I don shadow u.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by haryomikun(m): 12:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmmmmm
U know at OOU we no get hostel. We all rent apartments
So ЂΕ̲̣̣̣̥я̅Ε̲̣̣̣̥ are the type of people we see
1. Those who ask money from youu and not for anything productive. Always for gin or beer(dem no sabi B3 abi )
2. Those who disturb youu with deir smoking. U go J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ tink say your villa don start †̥Φ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ boil
3. Those who shout all the time and prevent youu from reading. Ah God! These are the most annoying ones! Ɣơ̴͡u̶̲̥̅̊'ll J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ feel like slapping deir faces. Even when exam is coming dem go stil D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shout gan sef
4. The lucky ones. As the OP said, all those ones immediately I finish cooking one sweet food nah dem go cum immediately cum rush †̥Φ the next room go carry plate and spoon sharp sharp grin grin
5. The party rockers. These ones only know club life. Dem go D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ go B3 as if exams no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ around the corner. And na dem plenty pass for mini campus and igan road side
6. The lovely girls. These ones I only whine them when I go †̥Φ the kitchen. Before dem drop rice into the pot, J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ tell them say make dem cook ur own join. Dem go cum tell youu †̥Φ bring 4 cups of rice and reserve deir own rice. Cum D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shine teeth like this smiley grin
7. Besides, no one considered the landlords and landladies too. The ones I have by the time dem no see me by 8pm, sharp sharp na 2 call popcy say dem D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ find me o. Or if I bring 1 babe cum, the man go J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ call popcy say I don bring 3 girls cum my room.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by piagetskinner(m): 12:39am On Oct 07, 2014
rapsodeep:
My first two Years were spent off campus, in a private tushed Lodge. My sister and I were schooling in the same sch datz y. It was a lil bit of fun sha, neat and coded hostel, you and ur room, but it didnt matter, the categories of people listed by OP were heavily present (although cant be compared to school hostel) . I dont know how my next two years will be, maybe I go dey PG hostel.

I rep Probitas doctrina
K dorms abi....I rembr some years back,that place was the hub of activities during evening hours
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by tsleazy(m): 12:39am On Oct 07, 2014
bebe2:

grin abi ? dats wat we thot?

na hall 3boys babe no want.

na soso to come eat ur food dem knw grin
no wonda them go dey arrow una anyhow, to much beef
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by EbuGeneral(m): 12:47am On Oct 07, 2014
what of the gay dudes and lesbian ladies?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2013 Result Is On Www.jamb.org.ng/unifietme / 4 Of The Most Beautiful Train Stations You Won’t Believe Are Real (photo) / Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.