Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,584 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels (63307 Views)

Six Types Of Students You Will Meet In Medical School. / Photo: CCTV Installed In Hostels At Redeemer's University / 12 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by hunter21(m): 12:56am On Oct 07, 2014
the ones wey be say if you follow them baf for bathroom and nepa take light you go sharply dey at alert.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Phoenixfrank(m): 1:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Nigga, this is totally gender biased.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by mistuurfabulous(m): 1:24am On Oct 07, 2014
PTAwal:
The most annoying is the lucky guy. That reminds me of what i did to one of my luckky guys in level 2. Immediately I finished cooking my rice and a very quality stew. This just came in when I was about to drop the rice from the fire. I was so so annoyed,very hungry and angry. I just droped the rice, tight my face and put the rice under my bed and left with hunger and anger. I had no choice than to enter a restuarant to by cheap food to eat just to pass time hoping that before I come back he probably might have gone. Suprisingly I came back 2 hrs after and the was still there patiently waiting(sleeping). I had no choice than to bring out the rice and my quality stew. He just stood up immdiately he heard the sound of plates and spoon. I didn't escape o. The guy chop my rice wella. And the most annoying part was that he eats faster than I do. I can't forget that day.!!!!
Lmao grin
PTAwal:
The most annoying is the lucky guy. That reminds me of what i did to one of my luckky guys in level 2. Immediately I finished cooking my rice and a very quality stew. This just came in when I was about to drop the rice from the fire. I was so so annoyed,very hungry and angry. I just droped the rice, tight my face and put the rice under my bed and left with hunger and anger. I had no choice than to enter a restuarant to by cheap food to eat just to pass time hoping that before I come back he probably might have gone. Suprisingly I came back 2 hrs after and the was still there patiently waiting(sleeping). I had no choice than to bring out the rice and my quality stew. He just stood up immdiately he heard the sound of plates and spoon. I didn't escape o. The guy chop my rice wella. And the most annoying part was that he eats faster than I do. I can't forget that day.!!!!
Lmao
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by fulanigirl(f): 1:29am On Oct 07, 2014
ayusco85:

14. Last but not the list........... THE SHOT-PUT generals cheesy cheesy cheesy. found mostly in girls hostel. they shitt inside nylon and fling it over their windows or over the fence

Who does that!!! shocked shocked
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clovislouis(m): 1:30am On Oct 07, 2014
missyhorlah:
When I was in year one,I was lucky my bunky was the cook,I ate the life of my head grin
what school are u in?
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Stephxoblessed(f): 1:35am On Oct 07, 2014
This list is mostly for the guys.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by clovislouis(m): 1:36am On Oct 07, 2014
uzolexis:
The boys that stay late in gals hostel and sneak out in the middle of the night and the girls that stay in boys hostel n sneak out in the middle of the night (I belonged 2 dis grp back in d day)
hello
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Drniyi4u(m): 2:04am On Oct 07, 2014
MarthaK:
These threads are cool grin

įş ţђįş d gįŗl į ķŋęw??
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by youngwarlocks: 2:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Stephxoblessed:
This list is mostly for the guys.
u can add urs too, others hav been doing dat.....how far?
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by bunmioguns(m): 2:25am On Oct 07, 2014
Lol...so true... grin
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by amokeme(f): 2:49am On Oct 07, 2014
TyHadebimpe:
the complainer: they r always grumbling bouh everything... why dey av to go to school early, y dey av to cook ,y dey av to wash that u begin to wonder wah brought them to school.

the forming guy nd babe: always needing someone to do everything for them bcoz they don't wanna get their hands dirty. I can't imagine myself as a student paying my fellow student to do laundry for me.

the movie freak: need to update ur movie folder or prolly need to see d latest movie n town, there're just d right person to meet.

the stingy dude: will never pay money for bike or buy biscuits in school cause he doesn't wanna spend his cash buh won't mind if someone helps. they're always like, y should I give d bikeman my money when I can always trek buh wee never stop complaining bouh d distance.
I dont see anything wrong the laundry part tho...
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Atmmachine(m): 3:08am On Oct 07, 2014
The Female Wankers..
#Those ones mas*tur*bates in the bathroom,on their beds while they cover themselves with blankets,they also mas*tur*bates during night classes.
I don't know why ladies mas*tur*bates alot.

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Atmmachine(m): 3:12am On Oct 07, 2014
The ladies that smells like He-goats during Menstruation..
#Female hostels smells like poultry.

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by starlingbawa(m): 5:34am On Oct 07, 2014
And then again there are the 'STRONG MEN' too. Only seen coming in very late at night and wearing all sorts of jackets with God knows what's inside. grin grin grin

Abi na this bracket I been dey that time for school? I no come remember again ooo
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 6:04am On Oct 07, 2014
The cheerful givers: the girls that have slept with almost all the guys in the lodge....if you just want to cure just buy shawarma and go to their rooms.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 07, 2014
The nairabet and 1960 boys: always predicting and dreaming of when they will use #100 to eat one million.
The runsgals: you never see them during weekends. Always look out for them early in the Morning on mondays with their fully stuffed bags
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Adefaze(m): 6:44am On Oct 07, 2014
You all forget to add the MOVIE lovers; they spend all their time watching every type of films. They will ask you, have you watched this or that? Mehnnn.., hostel life
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by beckyomas(f): 6:51am On Oct 07, 2014
starlingbawa:
And then again there are the 'STRONG MEN' too. Only seen coming in very late at night and wearing all sorts of jackets with God knows what's inside. grin grin grin

Abi na this bracket I been dey that time for school? I no come remember again ooo
hmmm
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by 30secs(m): 6:52am On Oct 07, 2014
fulanigirl:

Who does that!!! shocked shocked
Lol... Dey dia
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by igbsam(m): 6:54am On Oct 07, 2014
hunter21:

is there any chance you attended bells university

Not at all...........I only used sango - lekki as an example.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by 30secs(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2014
lawalt01:
...Its a universal world...however,I remember my undergraduate days...
you be thug that year na... You can sabi to fight!! I swear I still dey remember you till today
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Bobbieydeey: 7:04am On Oct 07, 2014
The Hacker boys - Omo the day we hacked our school website omo we pop champagne tire like we won a billie lol
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by FANE4Naija: 7:09am On Oct 07, 2014
phantonce:
#teamsquatters
I squatted for 3 straight years.
I tink I deserve an award.
Loverboy:this type normally as one gf.they are mostly squatters,they can call there gf like everytime,they intimidate those without gf wit there calls like kissing their gf through d phone or debating among themselves who to end the call.like who cares

Fuckers :they bring girls to f.uck every now and then.
They mostly choose the lower bunk.they wnt allow u to sleep as they disturb u with moaning and vibration of the bed.

Chelsea supporter:OMG. U dnt want to get me started on these set.anyday chelsea has a match, u dnt want to be wit them

Shouters:these set just shout without reason.it is as've they run mad temporarily.
Haaaaàaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaa
That's an example of there shout without making sense

#team hollywood hostel at yabatech and #teamunilag.
LOL! Just made me nostalgic now. Mahn. The Shouters. Lmao. It's pretty annoying but funny as well, I loved it.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by jeje123(m): 7:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Team scotter ur days are numba once u are caught nah judgement remain, no blame anybdy 4 dat.
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by skoloppy31(m): 7:14am On Oct 07, 2014
The hot tie hot tie boys...The niggas are G boys, they have cars, use Gold, goods phones and live large than a n average legit man, girls flocks around dem like ants and sugar.

The pastors......These niggas disturbs you with their preaching and fellowship...The Hehehehe so the extent yu will be thinking you are son devil

The junkie....He is always high or slow either on rochie, sk, weed, Rum, Benson switch......S/O to ma nigga Juno

The food freak....These are girls expecially, the moment you tell them alata or amazing there problem is solve at that instance

The footballer wanna be....chei you see him either with boot, shin guard, and all nearly every time. .and no be say he sabi play ball

The fuckers. ...He thinks have sex with different and numerous girls is an achievement. ...i hail thee Flowde my nigga

The gamblers....ranging from 1960bet, dice, card, snooker, p's, he is gonna be there.....you wonder if he can do anything in life without betting.

The famzers. ..He is always with da Rich and happening niggas, he even drives their cars around but he didn't have a Kobo..He uses his freind influence to bed girl's and before they know..He dn dump them.....
# I rep LAUTECH.........I CHANGE TO ANY OF THIS AS THE SPIRITS DIRECT. ..ONE LOVE.#TEAMMANAGEMENT...

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by mezebel(f): 7:21am On Oct 07, 2014
One black jean wearers: this folks wear pair of jean for 3good semester without minding!!!

The red,yellow, black bangle and chain wearers; dis group na d frat color flyers
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by justicejay(m): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2014
the fighters.. just like they are born to quarel
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by chuksey1(m): 7:29am On Oct 07, 2014
The 'ARO'S' : these are d future comedians. They are capable of stroking d living hell out of ur life.. Running pple down with dier funny jokes.. De mk d hostel full of fun.. In uniben they can b found in hall 3 precisely block B where de stand on their stairs and make fun of fellow students and some times workers passing the anao lane inbetween hall 3 and hall 2.. Worthy to knw dat we also hv some very gud female aro's in hall 2. D great basketmouth wuz a great alumnus of this grup...
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 07, 2014
missdebs:
The debaters: they can argue on any topic from football to sex to d existence of God and even stupid topics as 'which garri beta pass,ijebu or ibo garri'. If u hv these as rummates,get ready to loose ur sleep to the incessant arguements

EXACTLY dear...... Anything @ all is arguable 4 them & They can frustrate d life of people esp. During exam period...
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by chuksey1(m): 7:33am On Oct 07, 2014
The common room perfect: always present in d common room 247 dat u start to wonder if they are students. They have their reserved seat.. They hv bcom friends wit hostel portal dat de re d ones dat recommend d changing of d television channel to d portal
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by Sirmubby(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2014
This guy nah Unilorin student
Re: 10 Types Of Students You Will Meet In Hostels by GodswillAJudins(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2014
The jealous room mate, if u come across this ones then God help u, cos u can never make them happy no mata how hard u try. They alwaz want to prove they can do better. Who dey follow u compete.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Aerial Pictures Of The Obafemi Awolowo University (great Ife) / If You Can Solve This Maths, A Financial Institution Should Employ You. / July 10 Cult Attack In OAU, Ile-Ife

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.