Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,016 members, 7,810,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Why The U.S. And Britain Are Against Nigeria Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The U.S. And Britain Are Against Nigeria Today (915 Views)

Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow / Radio Biafra, PDP’s Weapon Of Warfare Against Nigeria / The Most Influencial And Popular Governor In Nigeria Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The U.S. And Britain Are Against Nigeria Today by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
The facts are there and it's a very simple one.

Nigerian govt decided early this year to trade their crude via local channels and not through Swiss or London brokerage firms.

An independent Swiss based anti-corruption agency published a report against the NNPC immediately after it was revealed that Nigerian government was looking at local content in offloading crude on the international market.
Re: Why The U.S. And Britain Are Against Nigeria Today by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:
[s]The facts are there and it's a very simple one.
Nigerian govt decided early this year to trade their crude via local channels and not through Swiss or London brokerage firms.
An independent Swiss based anti-corruption agency published a report against the NNPC immediately after it was revealed that Nigerian government was looking at local content in offloading crude on the international market.[/s]
Re: Why The U.S. And Britain Are Against Nigeria Today by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
[quote author=Nobleval post=26911658][/quote]

I see you don't agree.
Re: Why The U.S. And Britain Are Against Nigeria Today by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

I see you don't agree.
yea. I don't concur with you.
Re: Why The U.S. And Britain Are Against Nigeria Today by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2014
Nobleval:
yea. I don't concur with you.

That was easy.

1 Like

Re: Why The U.S. And Britain Are Against Nigeria Today by santos247(m): 2:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
When you have lost focus, thats when you attribute other to all your problems..it was initially that America wants to divide you even when the actions and inactions of your own leaders are divisive and now, America is preventing you from buying arms, making you result to black market.Who says you cant buy from Russia, China, Brazil etc or even Iran.

We actually live ina 3rd world country but some people's brain have become 3rd world....GEJ and his co-travelers are beginning to show the signs and symptoms including d guy up there.

1 Like

Re: Why The U.S. And Britain Are Against Nigeria Today by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:

That was easy.
santos247:
When you have lost focus, thats when you attribute other to all your problems..it was initially that America wants to divide you even when the actions and inactions of your own leaders are divisive and now, America is preventing you from buying arms, making you result to black market.Who says you cant buy from Russia, China, Brazil etc or even Iran.
We actually live ina 3rd world country but some people's brain have become 3rd world....GEJ and his co-travelers are beginning to show the signs and symptoms including d guy up there.
RevDesmondJuju:

That was easy.
Re: Why The U.S. And Britain Are Against Nigeria Today by davitogreat(m): 3:12pm On Oct 06, 2014
RevDesmondJuju:
The facts are there and it's a very simple one.

An independent Swiss based anti-corruption agency published a report against the NNPC immediately after it was revealed that Nigerian government was looking at local content in offloading crude on the international market.

I don't know about your theory...
Though at the same time this is one of the reasons I am a Jonathan supporter. The local content policy his administration has been implementing in the oil, gas and energy sector has been a Blessing for the country.

I know a lot of international oil traders were not happy that nigeria decided to use local channels over them.
Re: Why The U.S. And Britain Are Against Nigeria Today by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
davitogreat:

I don't know about your theory...
Though at the same time this is one of the reasons I am a Jonathan supporter. The local content policy his administration has been implementing in the oil, gas and energy sector has been a Blessing for the country.

I know a lot of international oil traders were not happy that nigeria decided to use local channels over them.

Don't underestimate the Americans and Brits when it comes to oil. They have toppled regimes to have direct uninhibited access to oil.

Remember that Qaddafi's problem started when he threatened to pull out all of Libyan's foreign reserve stashed in Swiss banks after his son was arrested by Swiss authorities on charges bordering on domestic violence

(1) (Reply)

“pres. Jonathan Can’t Win In 2015″ – Dokubo Asari / Mowe-ofada Road-pics / Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi Pays Jonathan Courtesy Visit (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.