Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Asari Dokubo Stones Sponsors Of Boko Haram At Mecca - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Stones Sponsors Of Boko Haram At Mecca (1000 Views)

Borno Elders: The Real Sponsors Of Boko Haram / Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Jonathan Vows To Stop Boko-Haram At All Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Stones Sponsors Of Boko Haram At Mecca by MarshRiley(m): 3:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
Asari Dokubo, who is currently in Mecca to observe the hajj, shared some pics on his Facebook page of him stoning the “devil’s wall” in Mina, Saudi Arabia. Below is what he wrote alongside the photos
“Stoning every satan in my life….in my well being …in my match leading to the total liberation and independence of my country from the shackles and satanic grasp of Nigeria….stoning and killing every satanic manipulation,plots,plans and incantations
Oh Allah every Satan had been stoned…be they the hegemonic born to rule satans who strive to dispossess every body else of their freedom, liberty,possession and we’ll being….Every Boko Haram whether hidden or known….every fabricator of the Chibok scam….every lying Steve Davis. Oh Allah let this Jamaarat be a blessing in the totality of my life. Ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Stones Sponsors Of Boko Haram At Mecca by Okworigeorge(m): 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Stones Sponsors Of Boko Haram At Mecca by MarshRiley(m): 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
Okworigeorge:
Lol,you no well
Re: Asari Dokubo Stones Sponsors Of Boko Haram At Mecca by thegoodone2(m): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lol. go and repent.
Re: Asari Dokubo Stones Sponsors Of Boko Haram At Mecca by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Falsehood Against Reality: The Ariaria International Market, Aba Example / Bayelsa Building Best Governor's Office In W.africa For N33.8 Billion. / Despite Price Reduction, Dangote Cement Still Sells Between N1,500, N1,400

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.