Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones (2786 Views)

Islam And Poverty:way Forward / What Is The Way Forward Abt This / Kidnap Cases In Nigeria; What Is The Way Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
vedaxcool:

My brother, he not only misquoted the quran he literally fadbricated statements that never occured in the qur'an, how wish the mod left the senseless thread so that he and his like- mate would be exposed to be bigots of the same feather. Pls visit this link and compare every verse he misquoted, www.quran.com
Fani cramjones is displaying sickness of criminal thievies who looted nigeria.
Thank you. It's people like that crackjokes that promotes religious crisis and incite violence. See how he twist the passage to fit his bigoted and radicalised message. That guy sucks both online and offline

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by ayindejimmy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
and who§ this one?
the one that jus noticed u lacked the least atom of maturity.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
vedaxcool:

Woods of an ignorant man.
A very ignorant man. A waste of education and an embarrassment to every British Éducated folks. He's a perfect example of "A pig can never be washed". A very pathetic being.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by nduchucks: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Sir Cramjones, this attack on Islam is an exercise in futility and is absolutely unnecessary. Why fight a losing battle na?

It is quite foolish to work fervently to make enemies out of folks who may otherwise be fans of yours.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by vedaxcool(m): 7:39pm On Oct 06, 2014
barcanista:
Thank you. It's people like that crackjokes that promotes religious crisis and incite violence. See how he twist the passage to fit his bigoted and radicalised message. That guy sucks both online and offline

Extremists think alike, fani crackjones epitomises extremism and bigotry, whether it is ethnic or religious. he belongs amogst illiterate horde of jonathan's supporters who automatically resorts to anti-muslim extremism.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
nduchucks:
Sir Cramjones, this attack on Islam is an exercise in futility and is absolutely unnecessary. Why fight a losing battle na?

It is quite foolish to work fervently to make enemies out of folks who may otherwise be fans of yours.

Okay I will stop. Thank you for the advice. This however, does not change the facts....Nevertheless, let us move on to more important epolitics and as they say "Leave mata for mathias".

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by vedaxcool(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
cramjones:

Okay I get some people find it hard to read English. I will post one of the verses in both Arabic and English, so you can comprehend. Quran Quran4:47:

"So when you meet those who disbelieve, strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure their bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allah had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allah - never will He waste their deeds."

grin this ignorant man quotes 4:47 below is what 4:47 reads;
4:47
to top
يا أيها الذين أوتوا الكتاب آمنوا بما نزلنا مصدقا لما معكم من قبل أن نطمس وجوها فنردها على أدبارها أو نلعنهم كما لعنا أصحاب السبت وكان أمر الله مفعولا
Sahih International
O you who were given the Scripture, believe in what We have sent down [to Muhammad], confirming that which is with you, before We obliterate faces and turn them toward their backs or curse them as We cursed the sabbath-breakers. And ever is the decree of Allah accomplished.

http://quran.com/4/47

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by vedaxcool(m): 7:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Liarjones read!
Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 06, 2014
vedaxcool:

to top
يا أيها الذين أوتوا الكتاب آمنوا بما نزلنا مصدقا لما معكم من قبل أن نطمس وجوها فنردها على أدبارها أو نلعنهم كما لعنا أصحاب السبت وكان أمر الله مفعولا
Sahih International
O you who were given the Scripture, believe in what We have sent down [to Muhammad], confirming that which is with you, before We obliterate faces and turn them toward their backs or curse them as We cursed the sabbath-breakers. And ever is the decree of Allah accomplished.

I can't imagine how my post was shifted to the Islamic section! And they made me agree to the following under duress!

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

Damn! Nairaland...Wake up.

By the way the verse I qutoed is a Typo - Quran 47:4

-CramJones
Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by vedaxcool(m): 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2014
cramjones:

I can't imagine how my post was shifted to the Islamic section! And they made me agree to the following under duress!

"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

Damn! Nairaland...Wake up.

By the way the verse I qutoed is a Typo - Quran 47:4

-fani liarJones

Fixed
cool

Fani Liarjones keep it up, the demon infested soul of yours should have told you to apologise for your gaffe Which shows your vast ignorance on islam. Let me leave u in your darkness.

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by Slitz(f): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
shocked..you people really don't like this guy o! what's his obsession with Islam anyway..vedaxcool.."terrorizing the haters since 1800".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by Abuklaw(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Cramjones is sick upstair. I thought he is someone worthy of looking up to, not after I read what you wrote up there. You've really push more people into your enemy's camp. You really need mental reformation to heal your paranoia and phobia.

You quoted out of text, someone open your blind eye to the truth. Yet, you will never learn. Your situation is really pathetic

MAN! You've lost it all

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by Naijacitizen(m): 12:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
vedaxcool:

to top
Sahih International

You have just exposed him. grin grin grin grin;

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by vedaxcool(m): 11:27am On Oct 09, 2014
Naijacitizen:

You have just exposed him. grin grin grin grin;

grin he acted like one who understood what he is talking about, when he simply came to spam this section with islamophobe crap

1 Like

Re: Nairaland, Seun, politics and the way forward - Cramjones by usermane(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
Peace!
Cramjones: Thirdly, on the issue of religion, we must entartain facts and not political correctness. I had earlier posted a topic stating that ISIS and Boko Haram were simply obeying the Quran. I came up with facts from the Holy Quran to corroborate my assertion. It was very clear that the Quran had commanded muslims to behead those who do not practice Islam, the so called infidels. This is by no means an insult to peace loving muslims, it was only stating the fact that ISIS and Boko Haram were only following the teachings of the Quran. Again, I maintain, Islam is a violent religion, but majority of muslims are not violent but peaceful. This is fact and the Quran proves it.

I agree with you that we need to entertain facts and not political correctness but understand that you musn't be too direct. Some people are emo- sensitive when it comes to religious criticism.

Considering the status quo, i believe you have a point. But to be ideal, you are getting it wrong. Here is an article to clarify the whole matter;
http://flamesoftruth./2014/10/07/they-ask-you-about-jihad/

Read, learn and build upon it. No prejudice, no sentiment, no window dressing, no political correctness, no secret, no lie. Just plain fact.

Be consumed by the flames of truth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is The Crescent Used A Symbol Of Islam/mosque / Imam Ali's (A.S.) Translation Of The Holy Qur'an. / Muhammad Ibn Ali Ibn Muhammad Al-taa'i Al-andalusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.