Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Married Women Cheat (896 Views)

Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands / Why Are Some Married People Addicted To Social Network Sites? / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Married Women Cheat by kay29000(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
It always amazes me when married women cheat. I don't want to sound like a sexist or anything, but it is always hard for me to swallow, especially if I know the lady. I just get shocked to know that ladies have the mind to do something like that.

Like recently, one lady's lover died untop of her during sex in my area. She was the one that ran out to call people for help herself. Her husband travels interstate a lot, and she had been inviting her lover ( who was disgusing as their kids lesson teacher). The man was in his 40s, and died of a heart-attack. If the guy hadn't died in her bed no one would have believed she was Having an affair with him.

So why do ladies cheat?
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat by klodike(m): 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
They want to test another soup just like their male counterparts. Variety they say is the spice of LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat by Lorlaahlozz: 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Why do married men cheat
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat by philantoxx(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
its rather why do some married women cheat.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat by kay29000(m): 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
philantoxx:
its rather why do some married women cheat.

Okay. Thanks. Let me edit my title now.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat by ebolablast: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
spice it up
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat by kay29000(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
Lorlaahlozz:
Why do married men cheat

I don't have the answer to that question either.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat by philantoxx(m): 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2014
kay29000:

Okay. Thanks. Let me edit my title now.
tanx sir for accepting my observation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat by Doncolio(m): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Its a case of humans and our deep appetite. Same way you make small money and you want more, small car then a bigger or another one and the list goes on. Thats how some people see having a partner.
One person in their life is not just enough. However its a case in women because they value attention more than a man can imagine or give, so they payback in kind mostly whoever has their attention.
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat by kay29000(m): 6:20pm On Oct 06, 2014
Doncolio:
Its a case of humans and our deep appetite. Same way you make small money and you want more, small car then a bigger or another one and the list goes on. Thats how some people see having a partner.
One person in their life is not just enough. However its a case in women because they value attention more than a man can imagine or give, so they payback in kind mostly whoever has their attention.

Hmm! Are you a psychologist? You explained it so well. Thanks for this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat by philo20(m): 6:35pm On Oct 06, 2014
because..they see it being Normal...
Re: Why Do Some Married Women Cheat by donsteady(m): 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Doncolio:

Trust me, admire your sense of reasoning, i wish a can like your comment a million time.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

10 Men Tell The Reasons Why They Cheat / Have U Ever Used The Bible Passages To Chike Girls? / Luv After Wedding/durin Marriage...how True???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.