Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here (736 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here by Navvy(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
i went to this new church on sunday, i met a girl . after service we talked and exchanged numbers. wen i got home on sunday nite i called her and we talked i made her laugh and other stuffs then she broke one news that almost made me run mad. she said shez going bck to her boarding schl on Wednesday so we wouldnt see or talk till december .. Now we av a final meet up in church 2mao i dnt knw hw to make her bliv i luv her and make 2mao a special day after service... i need ur advice pls. it will really b appreciated.
Re: Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here by Emmysteve(m): 10:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Bros na wetin carry go church be that? #JustAsking
Re: Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here by Emmysteve(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
I know how you feel, it can be frustrating; finding the '' one you love'' and the next moment the person wont be staying together with you. You ou may go ahead and ask her out but don't get too attached to her.
Re: Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here by Etetejake(m): 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
I have been in this situation many times. After the person goes to wherever they ar going I end up meeting someone more beautiful,intelligent,and loving.
Re: Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here by calmdude(m): 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2014
wait o... boarding school, meaning secondary school? taaa come on leave d smallie alone, except say u too na smallie if so dooh DEC nor too far.
But if u r a cradle snatcher, God is watching o
Re: Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here by chimerase2: 11:56pm On Oct 06, 2014
Op tell her she be mumu angry
Dat is all undecided
Re: Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here by publicenemy(m): 3:18am On Oct 07, 2014
You met a girl on sunday and you are in love with her on monday.

She is a secondary school boarding student.

Hmmnn...Nairaland is truly filled with children.

1 Like

Re: Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here by Navvy(m): 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2014
chimerase2:
Op tell her she be mumu angry
Dat is all undecided
i hail u jare
Re: Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here by Navvy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2014
publicenemy:
You met a girl on sunday and you are in love with her on monday.

She is a secondary school boarding student.

Hmmnn...Nairaland is truly filled with children.
and fools too
Re: Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here by Navvy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Emmysteve:
Bros na wetin carry go church be that? #JustAsking
No Sir **in helen paul's voice**
Re: Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here by Navvy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2014
Emmysteve:
I know how you feel, it can be frustrating; finding the '' one you love'' and the next moment the person wont be staying together with you. You ou may go ahead and ask her out but don't get too attached to her.
thanks
Re: Pls Ur Help And Advice Urgently Needed Here by Navvy(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
calmdude:
wait o... boarding school, meaning secondary school? taaa come on leave d smallie alone, except say u too na smallie if so dooh DEC nor too far.
But if u r a cradle snatcher, God is watching o
lol..

(1) (Reply)

What Does Linda Ikeji Shutdown Mean For Single Black Women / Why Date Two Ladies & Tell One She Is Your "Back-up Plan"? / 7 Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies Will End Their Life Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.