Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Why Date Two Ladies & Tell One She Is Your "Back-up Plan"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Date Two Ladies & Tell One She Is Your "Back-up Plan"? (735 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / Ladies, Can You Double-date Two Guys You Like? / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Date Two Ladies & Tell One She Is Your "Back-up Plan"? by valkaka(m): 2:12am On Oct 10, 2014
It is quite normal these days when a guy is dating two ladies.....no big deal about it, but whats freaking me out is when the guy opens his buccal cavity to tell one of the ladies that....""ooh I want you to be my back-up plan so that when the other relationship doesn't work, you will be there for me.........are you insane?

Ok this is freaking me out.....its bad enough knowing or finding out your guy is dating another gal but for him to tell you what he's doing.....that's another ball game all together.

Bottom line is he doesn't love you..........

Guys how will you feel if your lady tells you this? Am I just over-reacting or is it normal for this to happen?
Re: Why Date Two Ladies & Tell One She Is Your "Back-up Plan"? by echobee(f): 2:21am On Oct 10, 2014
Ops,
U re very correct.
Re: Why Date Two Ladies & Tell One She Is Your "Back-up Plan"? by Dygeasy(m): 7:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Why date two people at all? It's honestly not worth it.
Re: Why Date Two Ladies & Tell One She Is Your "Back-up Plan"? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 10, 2014
echobee:
Ops,
U re very correct.
correct ke? undecided
The OP doesn't know what his saying, what guy tells that to a lady??
Re: Why Date Two Ladies & Tell One She Is Your "Back-up Plan"? by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 10, 2014
Can you imagine that? op you're not over reacting. Dating 2 women or dating 2 men at a time is way too bad.
It's stressful.
it's keeps one uncomfortable.
You won't even be at peace with yourself.
It's more like a burden.

Hmmm, if some dude tells me, i'm his back-up plan, God knows i'll break his head with a big stick.
Re: Why Date Two Ladies & Tell One She Is Your "Back-up Plan"? by valkaka(m): 3:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
Can you imagine that? op you're not over reacting. Dating 2 women or dating 2 men at a time is way too bad.
It's stressful.
It's more like a burden.

Hmmm, if some dude tells me, i'm his back-up plan, God knows i'll break his head with a big stick.

hmmmm,smh...bt is it just you or re you generalizing it?...cos i think most ladies enjoy multiple relationships..just saying
Re: Why Date Two Ladies & Tell One She Is Your "Back-up Plan"? by NeduLuiZ(m): 3:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
missberrypop5:
It's stressful.
It's more like a burden.

a big stick ...lwkmd
Re: Why Date Two Ladies & Tell One She Is Your "Back-up Plan"? by mesoade(m): 4:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
OP ,you are not overreacting o jare!

How will a guy open his big mouth and tell a girl "you're my back up plan" and the girl will still stick to him.
In this situation,the girl is to be blamed not the guy
Re: Why Date Two Ladies & Tell One She Is Your "Back-up Plan"? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
urhoboman:
correct ke? undecided
The OP doesn't know what his saying, what guy tells that to a lady??
Even guys in Yaba left dnt say such 2 a lady,Op is nt making sense.

(1) (Reply)

Green Card Or Your Spouse, Which Would You Choose? / Ladies And Guys That Smoke. / Types Of Boyfriends And Their Designated Duties Assigned By Their Girlfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.