Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Nigeria Shall Prevail! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Shall Prevail! (589 Views)

Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" / The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo / No Matter What ,unity Shall Prevail In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Shall Prevail! by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 07, 2014
There is a particular country that uses this patriotic saying "God Bless their country (mentioning the country name) And each time they say it, it shows high level of patriotism and great love for their country,But honestly I love the saying and I sometimes use it for my beloved country 'Nigeria' by saying "God Bless Nigeria" and I know majority of us also do so, but I can't always deny the truth that it is actually another Country's patriotic saying that I just substituted my country's name into.

So I came up with this Patriotic saying for my beloved Country NIGERIA, which we can always write or say to show Support, Love, Encouragement and Respect for our fatherland ...........

So, Arise O compatriots and Say

[size=45pt]"NIGERIA SHALL PREVAIL". [/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Shall Prevail! by Hostermipo(m): 12:09am On Oct 07, 2014
Yesss yess , Nigeria shall prevail
Re: Nigeria Shall Prevail! by Nobody: 12:12am On Oct 07, 2014
Mods can you please encourage this movement
Re: Nigeria Shall Prevail! by ikeyman00(m): 1:20am On Oct 07, 2014
@@

only in the zoo called Nigeria where animals mistaken for human u read headline like this

upon all the incidence that has been going on u still muster some courage to say this rubbish

we are heading to Biafra; where we share common interest; eziokwu bu ndi the truth is life will prevail, we have good roads, schools, hospital etc

we are tired of slavery of the hausa-fulani

get in touch with www.radiobiafra.co for more updates
Re: Nigeria Shall Prevail! by Hostermipo(m): 1:34am On Oct 07, 2014
ikeyman00:
@@

only in the zoo called Nigeria where animals mistaken for human u read headline like this

upon all the incidence that has been going on u still muster some courage to say this rubbish

we are heading to Biafra; where we share common interest; eziokwu bu ndi the truth is life will prevail, we have good roads, schools, hospital etc

we are tired of slavery of the hausa-fulani

get in touch with www.radiobiafra.co for more updates
say or do whatever you like, Nigeria shall prevail
Re: Nigeria Shall Prevail! by ikeyman00(m): 2:05am On Oct 07, 2014
@@@@^^^

can u imagine one woman which happened to be Devil Lord Lugard girl friend slept drunk and woke up to name u after a river regardless of the boko harem culture and the Biafra culture.

Can u see Part of England annex to France with no qualm. hahha

Only in the dark world since 1914 this is where u are still at

The issue here is an African simply lack the capacity to reason like a human being.

Nobody wana die for a cause

Only in the zoo called Niger area named by the help of Royal Niger Company in 1914

U have to be serious for once otherwise u will be classify as one of the baboons in the Zoo called Niger area

and the go church to say oh yea he created us in his image; this is total disrespect to Chukwu kelu uwa; chukwu okike
Re: Nigeria Shall Prevail! by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 08, 2014
ikeyman00:
@@@@^^^

can u imagine one woman which happened to be Devil Lord Lugard girl friend slept drunk and woke up to name u after a river regardless of the boko harem culture and the Biafra culture.

Can u see Part of England annex to France with no qualm. hahha

Only in the dark world since 1914 this is where u are still at

The issue here is an African simply lack the capacity to reason like a human being.

Nobody wana die for a cause

Only in the zoo called Niger area named by the help of Royal Niger Company in 1914

U have to be serious for once otherwise u will be classify as one of the baboons in the Zoo called Niger area

and the go church to say oh yea he created us in his image; this is total disrespect to Chukwu kelu uwa; chukwu okike

NIGERIA SHALL PREVAIL!
Re: Nigeria Shall Prevail! by ikeyman00(m): 12:20am On Nov 03, 2014
@@@

it is already dead

the wahala is an average african lack the capacity to reason like a human being

thats reason they tried to use ebola to wipe yall off the planet

my friend wake up! wake up
Re: Nigeria Shall Prevail! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:05am On Nov 03, 2014
ikeyman00:
@@@

it is already dead

the wahala is an average african lack the capacity to reason like a human being

thats reason they tried to use ebola to wipe yall off the planet

my friend wake up! wake up
Nigeria shall prevail!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Think Buhari Would Be A Better President? / Mistakes APC Could Make / Pdp Governors Vying For Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.