Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo (2723 Views)

FG To Nigerians: Prevail On Senators To Approve $30bn Loan / Mimiko To Blackmail Buhari To Prevail On INEC - Sahara Reporters / Court Didn’t Order YDP’s Inclusion In Polls, Judgment Reveals- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by drauj(m): 7:56pm On Mar 07, 2015
Bishop David Oyedepo, the President of Living Faith Church Worldwide, has urged Christians to earnestly pray for God’s choices to emerge at all levels of leadership in the forthcoming elections. Oyedepo made the call at a monthly programme of the church tagged “One Night with The King” on Saturday morning in Lokoja. The Bishop, in his sermon titled “Engaging the Prayer of Faith For Fulfillment of Prophecy,” urged Christians to pray that God’s will should prevail in the elections. “We must commit the elections to God’s hands for His will to be done and I am sure He will rescue this nation. “I am also sure that God will defend Nigeria from bad leadership, because He rules over His people,” he said. Oyedepo, however, said that God determined the destiny and future of any nation, saying that God would determine the destiny of Nigeria. He said God was “jealous over Nigeria for the sake of the saints” and He will save the country from the hands of evil agents. “God gives kingdom of men to whomsoever He pleases. Only God’s choices will emerge in all levels of leadership in the elections,” Oyedepo declared. Quoting the book of Psalm, Chapter 24 Verse One, he said the earth is the Lord’s, as well as everything in it, the world and all who live in it. He further quoted the Psalm’s Chapter 22 Verse Eight and said that he who trusts in the Lord would be rescued and He shall deliver him. According to NAN, earlier at the programme, prayer points were offered to God for peaceful elections and for peace in the country.
Source: http://www.today.ng/news/nigeria-2015-only-gods-choices-will-emerge-in-all-levels-of-leadership-in-the-elections-oyedepo/
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by kilokeys(m): 7:57pm On Mar 07, 2015
hmmm

are there no prophets in Nigeria..?

tell us the will of God..

isaiah did, jeremiah, elijah and elisha also prophesied and it came to pass..

but naija pastors.. hian.. always coded..
if Gej wins na will of God
if buhari win na will of God..

lawa o

3 Likes

Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by ozoigbondu: 7:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
Amen and the God i serve the one true God has chosen Goodluck Jonathan as president of federal republic of Nigeria just as he chose Willie Obiano as governor of Anambra state.

As He has chosen so shall it be.........AMEN

3 Likes

Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by TI1919(m): 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
I am happy to hear this from a Pastor and we Nigerians should accept the outcome in good faith any politician that disagrees with any result should do the right thing by going to the court.
drauj:
Bishop David Oyedepo, the President of Living Faith Church Worldwide, has urged Christians to earnestly pray for God’s choices to emerge at all levels of leadership in the forthcoming elections. Oyedepo made the call at a monthly programme of the church tagged “One Night with The King” on Saturday morning in Lokoja. The Bishop, in his sermon titled “Engaging the Prayer of Faith For Fulfillment of Prophecy,” urged Christians to pray that God’s will should prevail in the elections. “We must commit the elections to God’s hands for His will to be done and I am sure He will rescue this nation. “I am also sure that God will defend Nigeria from bad leadership, because He rules over His people,” he said. Oyedepo, however, said that God determined the destiny and future of any nation, saying that God would determine the destiny of Nigeria. He said God was “jealous over Nigeria for the sake of the saints” and He will save the country from the hands of evil agents. “God gives kingdom of men to whomsoever He pleases. Only God’s choices will emerge in all levels of leadership in the elections,” Oyedepo declared. Quoting the book of Psalm, Chapter 24 Verse One, he said the earth is the Lord’s, as well as everything in it, the world and all who live in it. He further quoted the Psalm’s Chapter 22 Verse Eight and said that he who trusts in the Lord would be rescued and He shall deliver him. According to NAN, earlier at the programme, prayer points were offered to God for peaceful elections and for peace in the country.
Source: http://www.today.ng/news/nigeria-2015-only-gods-choices-will-emerge-in-all-levels-of-leadership-in-the-elections-oyedepo/

Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by ozoigbondu: 8:02pm On Mar 07, 2015
kilokeys:
hmmm

are there no prophets in Nigeria..?

tell us the will of God..

isaiah did, jeremiah, elijah and elisha also prophesied and it came to pass..

but naija pastors.. hian.. always coded..
if Gej wins na will of God
if buhari win na will of God..

lawa o
The most important thing is that the will of God shall come to pass
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by kilokeys(m): 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Theost important thing is that the will of God shall come to pass

we know that.. u can't change that fact.. but dem suppose talk something tangible..
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by icebebe(f): 8:09pm On Mar 07, 2015
We pray fr a peaceful election n also wish bros Jona all d best ,n also will lik to advice bullhari to takecare of his health first b4 any oda fin.I dnt like d way he flies in and out at midnite bcs of his health,I pray fr a perfect healing (straight face)but heaven help dose who help demsefs sha.and also pray fr ma fellow PDP brothers and sisters,fathers and mothers our dreams will surely come to pass, success has always been our portion doe. And to dose APC crews...........ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Jaypea98: 8:15pm On Mar 07, 2015
ICEBEBE hold am there before i........
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by icebebe(f): 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jaypea98:
ICEBEBE hold am there before i........
can't u see am shivering.....
Mcthwwww make I see road abeg.
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Jaypea98: 8:27pm On Mar 07, 2015
icebebe:
can't u see am shivering.....
Mcthwwww make I see road abeg.
you mean that single post blocked ur view.
if so u must surely be as short sighted as ur father, GEJ
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by icebebe(f): 8:33pm On Mar 07, 2015
Jaypea98:

you mean that single post blocked ur view.
if so u must surely be as short sighted as ur father, GEJ
yea, and wit ma glasses on I gat hope man to see d future,buh YOU,u are sick grin grin grin

Like ur father GMB
#Peaceman#nofighting#nohating
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by amakaobiemeka: 8:40pm On Mar 07, 2015
This fool has lost his place with oriseJET4, i thought he still hold the keys of hell, now he wants to distance himself 4rm pdp, after collecting bribe and joining the dirty game. Now he talks of God delivering us frm our present bad LEADERSHIP

2 Likes

Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by femicyrus(m): 8:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
grin wise statements while He ministers at lokoja away from the west. I won't be surprised if he shout sai buhari while he is ministering in bornu
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Jaypea98: 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2015
icebebe:
yea, and wit ma glasses on I gat hope man to see d future,buh YOU,u are sick grin grin grin
Like ur father GMB
#Peaceman#nofighting#nohating
Taking about sickness what d you call staying practically idle for six years only to become active in six weeks?
I m sure dat cameo exercise he did today was the product of six years training
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by PedroJP(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2015
God don already choose 4 us, unless Him wan punish us cos of sthing then he go choose who go use idealogy kill every unbeliever..
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2015
My Papa!..I was at the service live!!..Dan.4:25b..The Most High ruleth in the kingdom of men,and giveth it to whomsoever He will.! God bless you sir!!..God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by ellechrystal(f): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2015
May God help us.
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by HzRF(m): 9:52pm On Mar 07, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
This fool has lost his place with oriseJET4, i thought he still hold the keys of hell, now he wants to distance himself 4rm pdp, after collecting bribe and joining the dirty game. Now he talks of God delivering us frm our present bad LEADERSHIP
I don't know why pple lyk u remain daft
Show me where he said that and I will show the. Full video of the service where idiotic and stupidity ridden sycophants picked "key to hell"
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Pinkiedearie(f): 9:59pm On Mar 07, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
..you don't know anything about bishop David!..so pls keep shut!..

1 Like

Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Samunique(m): 11:17pm On Mar 07, 2015
My able Bishop, u've said it all !!!!
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by asadike(f): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2015
Now we are talking sir.
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by icebebe(f): 6:52am On Mar 08, 2015
Jaypea98:

Taking about sickness what d you call staying practically idle for six years only to become active in six weeks?
I m sure dat cameo exercise he did today was the product of six years training
oga titus *yawns* gudmorning
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Johnnyessence(m): 7:09am On Mar 08, 2015
av been saying this all this while hmmmmmmmmmmmm .d will of God and d will of d masses will prevail oooo Cos' we are tired of suffering ooo
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 08, 2015
asadike:
Now we are talking sir.

Babe na my pastor be dat fah...
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Lucasbalo(m): 7:51am On Mar 08, 2015
amakaobiemeka:
Gbam.
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by asadike(f): 11:47am On Mar 08, 2015
asuoka:

Babe na my pastor be dat fah...
oh sorry dear. Respect to u my bishop.
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 08, 2015
asadike:
oh sorry dear. Respect to u my bishop.

Smh...ok...who said dis words..."He is the keeper of the gates of hell"
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by asadike(f): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
asuoka:

Smh...ok...who said dis words..."He is the keeper of the gates of hell"
he made a statement, I asked a question.' Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?' I asked that question. He said something good yest,I affirmed. You told me he,s your bishop and that I never knew and I gave him my respect. Now what did I do wrong?
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
asadike:
he made a statement, I asked a question.' Is he d keeper of d gates of hell?' I asked that question. He said something good yest,I affirmed. You told me he,s your bishop and that I never knew and I gave him my respect. Now what did I do wrong?

Are u angry...I was joking...I wasn't trying to create tension...o ti binu ni
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by asadike(f): 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
asuoka:

Are u angry...I was joking...I wasn't trying to create tension...o ti binu ni
mo ti binu jor.
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Jaypea98: 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
icebebe:
oga titus *yawns* gudmorning
Gud day to you too
Re: The Will Of God Shall Prevail In Polls - Oyedepo by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2015
asadike:
mo ti binu jor.

Ma binu ife mi...baby bear...hope ur cool...hws d family...hope u no go work sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Results In Ekiti, Osun, Ogun, Oyo, Kano And Borno - Vanguard / Our Party Members Backstabbed Us -Lai Mohammed / APC Governors In US With The President. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.